Notices
Additional Support Needs & DAS Help & advice

Closed Thread

Old 4 Oct 15, 09:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Rea
Very Serious Dibber

Temporary Disabled Parking Badge

Does anyone know the current email for obtaining a temporary Disabled Parking Badge in Orlando? Lynne (Loadsapixiedust) was wonderful with this kind of information, bless her, she truly is sadly missed.

I'm not sure if the information on the sticky thread has been updated since she passed away. I've tried emailing the addresses I used to have (info given by Lynne previously) all to no avail.

I'd be grateful for any info from anyone who has recently obtained a temporary badge. Thanks
Old 4 Oct 15, 09:34 AM  
Link to this Post
BarryandCaron
Imagineer

BarryandCaron's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 15
The current email is correct in the Sticky. I asked Stu to alter it a few months ago.
Old 4 Oct 15, 09:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Rea
Very Serious Dibber

Thank you...I wasn't sure it had been updated as I haven't received a reply. I'll have to fire off another email. I'm reluctant to attach photographic evidence as emails are open to the public I believe in Florida?

Appreciate the advice. Thank you.
Old 5 Oct 15, 10:50 AM  
Link to this Post
lorrie36
VIP Dibber

I done mine, you got to do what you got to do. But within 7 days I had my badge.

lorrie36 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 15, 08:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Rea
Very Serious Dibber

Thanks.

May I ask if other people have attached copies of their blue badge and passport with the original email?

When I've done them previously we had to wait for a reply from Samantha Jewell or Holly Common, I realise they no longer work there but I've sent 2 email enquiries of so far and not received a reply. Emails have been sent to the TaxCollectorTPL address.
Old 6 Oct 15, 08:22 AM  
Link to this Post
anneb78
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Rea View Post
Thanks.

May I ask if other people have attached copies of their blue badge and passport with the original email?

When I've done them previously we had to wait for a reply from Samantha Jewell or Holly Common, I realise they no longer work there but I've sent 2 email enquiries of so far and not received a reply. Emails have been sent to the TaxCollectorTPL address.
Hi, we applied about a month ago for ours using the email address - TaxCollectorTPL@osceola.org

This is the information contained on their response to our original enquiry, we then sent our copies of passport and blue badge after we received this response about how to apply, hope this helps...

Please be advised that all correspondence should be directed to TaxCollectorTPL@osceola.org. We look forward to assisting you in obtaining a temporary parking permit. If you are unable to reach us or do not receive a response within 24 hours, please email webinfo@osceola.org or call our Main Office at (407) 742-4000.

You may apply for a temporary disabled parking permit through our office if you will be visiting our state from another country. To receive the disabled parking permit by mail before your trip, please provide the following for the disabled individual:

• A copy of your valid parking placard/badge (front and back)
• A copy of your valid passport including the picture and biography page (not the visa)
• Your out of country mailing address including any postal code if applicable
• The temporary address you will use while staying in Florida (If available. If not, we can still process without it)
• The date of your arrival and departure
• $15.00 in US Funds -- Money order, check, or debit/credit card (American Express, Discover, VISA or MasterCard) is acceptable. There is a 2.5 % service fee if using credit or debit card. (If you wish to mail a check or money order, please make payable to Patsy Heffner, CFC. Checks drawn on foreign banks need to have imprinted on check that they are payable in US FUNDS or they are not acceptable)

:** Please apply no sooner than five to six weeks before the travel date to ensure the placard will remain valid for the duration of the stay.*** Please do not email your credit card details as email correspondence is public record.

The above information may be mailed to:

Patsy Heffner Tax Collector
1300 9th St. – Suite 101B
St. Cloud, FL 34769

If you prefer, you may e-mail TaxCollectorTPL@osceola.org with the documents as scanned attachments. Otherwise, you may fax the information to at 407-892-8076. Please include an email address if you fax or post the documents/request so that we can send a confirmation when processed. We will email a confirmation that all documents have been received and are acceptable. Once you receive the confirmation email, you will need to contact our office to have your payment processed over the telephone .

We are unable to accept payment information more than 45 days in advance.
anneb78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 15, 08:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Rea
Very Serious Dibber

Thank you Anne

I appreciate the information. I'm going to try again but with the second address.
Old 6 Oct 15, 08:41 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread