Notices

Old 25 Oct 14, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Dory17 View Post
OHHHH not long now,

I would guess you have a little boy in there i hope your sickness subsides soon, mine went fully by about 14/15 weeks, i am almost 29 weeks now and getting ready for our little girls arrival, i would have loved to have kept the sex a secret but i am just too impatient

So exciting that your documents have arrived, i bet it feels more real now doesn't it?

xx
It really is getting so close!
I hope mine goes then too! I'm 14 weeks now and today I've actually had a really good day as far as sickness is concerned! I hope it lasts!
Aw so you're only 10 weeks away from having your little princess! How lovely!
It definitely did feel really real once all of those were delivered this morning! xx
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 14, 06:04 AM  
Link to this Post
JRB
Excited about Disney

I didn't want to know what any of mine were until they were born (two boys and a girl) but when my daughter (middle child) was born my DH said oh it's another boy (happily) then the midwife gave him a proper look hahaha

Good luck and hopefully you'll be over all the sicky stuff before you go.
London & DLP November 2014 - pre-trip report
JRB is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 14, 07:29 AM  
Link to this Post
CuriousAlice
slightly serious Dibber

Just wanted to say have a wonderful time. We head off today for Manchester (fly tomorrow) and you will arrive before we get back. I hope that your reveal with Callum goes well - I could never have kept it a secret so long!

Thanks for sharing the scan photo too. It makes it very real but all worthwhile when you see the little baby that is making you feel so ill. I just had to find out the sex of my two. Like I said, I am so rubbish with secrets. Hoping the sickness clears up soon.

Well, have a great time and thanks for keeping my excitement levels up with your detailed planning updates. It has been lovely to share it all with you and your post trip report is one of the things to look forward to when I have the holiday blues.

XX
CuriousAlice is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 14, 09:05 AM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JRB View Post
I didn't want to know what any of mine were until they were born (two boys and a girl) but when my daughter (middle child) was born my DH said oh it's another boy (happily) then the midwife gave him a proper look hahaha

Good luck and hopefully you'll be over all the sicky stuff before you go.
That's hilarious! You'd think he would be well aware of what bits should be where!

Thank you xx
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 14, 09:11 AM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by CuriousAlice View Post
Just wanted to say have a wonderful time. We head off today for Manchester (fly tomorrow) and you will arrive before we get back. I hope that your reveal with Callum goes well - I could never have kept it a secret so long!

Thanks for sharing the scan photo too. It makes it very real but all worthwhile when you see the little baby that is making you feel so ill. I just had to find out the sex of my two. Like I said, I am so rubbish with secrets. Hoping the sickness clears up soon.

Well, have a great time and thanks for keeping my excitement levels up with your detailed planning updates. It has been lovely to share it all with you and your post trip report is one of the things to look forward to when I have the holiday blues.

XX
So jealous of your holiday starting already! You must be so excited!
It's been really hard to keep the secret I won't lie! Me and Michael keep going to say things and then we are like oh no and have to make something up that doesn't even make sense! Luckily he hasn't caught on though! I really hope that the reveal is good and that he's excited otherwise it will be terrible! I'm sure he will though!
Have an amazing holiday! xxx
Old 26 Oct 14, 03:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
It's so exciting having that first scan, glad everything is ok.

Travel documents, yay! That feeling when they arrive, just a few pieces of paper but they are so important! xx

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 14, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post
*Starlight
Trading Disney Pins

Omg!

Hey Sarah, I have just read your entire report...

Took me three attempts during the day, but wow! I did it!

Firstly, Congratulations and I hope your not too sick during your hols. And second, hope you have an amazing time because they are some fantastic plans. I am also a lover of Lion King and can't wait to see the show at Animal Kingdom.

We will be there when you are and also have Tripp cases, we went for multi colours, pink, blue and yellow and I agree they are amazing and spacious.

Have an amazing holiday!

S*

WDW Summer 2000, DLP Summer 2012, WDW November 2014, WDW October 2017, WDW October 2018, DLP May 2019, Disney Cruise - Magic Staycation 2021 & WDW April 2022
*Starlight is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 14, 08:21 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lisa29 View Post
It's so exciting having that first scan, glad everything is ok.

Travel documents, yay! That feeling when they arrive, just a few pieces of paper but they are so important! xx
Thank you!
I know exactly what you mean! Waited so long for them! Xx
Old 26 Oct 14, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by *Starlight View Post
Hey Sarah, I have just read your entire report...

Took me three attempts during the day, but wow! I did it!

Firstly, Congratulations and I hope your not too sick during your hols. And second, hope you have an amazing time because they are some fantastic plans. I am also a lover of Lion King and can't wait to see the show at Animal Kingdom.

We will be there when you are and also have Tripp cases, we went for multi colours, pink, blue and yellow and I agree they are amazing and spacious.

Have an amazing holiday!

S*
Aw thank you so much for reading my pre-trippie! I hope that it didn't bore you too much?
I really can't wait for the Lion King show! We went to the UK one and it was fab, I loved every minute!
Tripp cases are amazing! We have already used them once this year for Egypt although I was expecting Disney to be the first time! They are all great colours and you definitely won't miss them!

I hope that you have an amazing holiday too! So close before you go! Maybe we will bump into you at some point! xx
Old 26 Oct 14, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
gtyrel10
VIP Dibber

Eeeek look at your shiny new update!

Callum's invites look fab i totally wish i had made Maurice invites to all the places we are going. Seriously though could you imagine his face when i would hand him invites to breakfast with Pooh and friends lol!

Oh and look at that little tiny baby in there. So very happy for you guys this is just the best news! What a horrible lady though you would think with it being such a happy occasion they would be nice, but having never had a baby i don't know are they normally that grumpy or was this was just an oddity?!

14 days to go can not believe how quickly all our time has went xxxx
gtyrel10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List