Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Closed Thread

Old 8 Jun 10, 06:23 PM  
Link to this Post

Kouzzina at the Boardwalk

Hi there
Just wondering if anyone has visited Kouzzina, the newish restaurant at the Boardwalk. We will be staying at the Dolphin in 7 weeks time and often head over the Boardwalk in the evening.

The menu looks great.

Teddyjan
xx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 10, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Excited Dad
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Teddyjan View Post
Hi there
Just wondering if anyone has visited Kouzzina, the newish restaurant at the Boardwalk. We will be staying at the Dolphin in 7 weeks time and often head over the Boardwalk in the evening.

The menu looks great.

Teddyjan
xx
We are staying at around the same time and have booked this as an ADR so would be keen to hear any reviews too!
WDW Holiday Inn & Hard Rock '12, AKL '15,
Beach Club '16, DLP Newport Bay Club '17, AC Marriott LBV & RPR ‘23, Beach Club '24
Excited Dad is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 10, 10:33 AM  
Link to this Post
lecras
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 4
Guidebook Photos: 53
We went in March and enjoyed it on the whole.

I had the Kouzzina spreads to start since I wasn't that hungry and just fancied something light to snack on. It was lovely, especially the hummus. DH had trouble deciding between the calamari and the spanakopita but ended up going for the latter. It was a big portion and very filling, so he said after that he'd opt for the calamari next time.

For main course I had the cinnamon stewed chicken with a side of gigantes beans. The chicken was lovely, perfectly cooked and very moist. DH went for the fisherman's stew and said straight away that it was too spicy for him. He doesn't do great with spices at all, so I assumed he was being a bit of a wuss but I tried it and it had a definite kick to it! There was nothing in the decription to say it was going to be spicy so DH was disappointed. We ended up swapping mains.

Now, when we went it was still quite chilly out so they kept the doors between the checkin area and the dining room closed. Our table just just to the left of the doors, and every time they opened we got a cold draft. I ended up having to eat wearing my pashmina. This wasn't the restaurant's fault, they were really trying to keep the doors shut when not in use. But it may be good to know if someone is going during the winter months - definitely request a table away from the doors or off to one of the sides.

Overall we enjoyed our meal and we will definitely go back at some point.

Charlotte
lecras is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 10, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post
dkra2007
Apprentice Imagineer

Not been before but going for breakfast in October
Old 9 Jun 10, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread