Notices
Additional Support Needs & DAS Help & advice

Closed Thread

Old 22 Aug 14, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile Guest assistance card question.

Hi my dad will need one of these but there's 10 people in our party will he have to ride alone or how many people can it be used for?
Thanks in advance
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 14, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
sonic_heroes
Apprentice Imagineer

sonic_heroes's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
The old GAC allowed 6 people in the party to ride together. I presume that it will be the same for the DAS, but someone who has been may be able to confirm this.
DLP Oct 2007. Marriott World Centre Drive/PO Riverside Oct 2009. POR Oct 2011. SSR/Sheraton Vistana/ASS July 2013. Pop Cent Oct 2014. ASM May 2015. Davenport Villas July 2015. ASS, Liki Tiki Village, T Ridge July 2016. Marriott SeaWorld, OKW, Hampton lakes Villa, June 2019.All star Music Dec 2019
sonic_heroes is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 14, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Think it's now 6 and holder must ride attraction
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 14, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
coggie
Imagineer

At Disney the pass will have your fathers photo on and whilst he does not need to be there to get the return time he needs to ride the attraction... up to 6 people including your father
coggie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 14, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Thanks for the replies 👍
Old 23 Aug 14, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Moonshine
Getting Excited

Hi
We are here at the moment and have the card for my son, there are eight people in our party and they have given us a pass that covers all eight of us.

We went to Busch Gardens and they refused to budge on the six people allowed on the pass.

It's working brilliantly for my son, he has manged to go on everything, not sure why it should be number limited really as we are not bypassing the wait time, just not standing in the queue and we can only use it on one ride at a time. Disney were really helpful, really impressed with them :-)
Moonshine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 14, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Oh that's good to know as 2 probably won't need it as they have a young baby so won't go on much. I'm glad it's working for your son 👍
Old 23 Aug 14, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Moonshine
Getting Excited

Mobile

We have also found that if wait time is 15 minutes or less we have been allowed straight onto the rides, we just go through the fast pass queue, at 10.30 last night in Magic Kingdom we were allowed straight on to 7dmt, we have found with that and the fastpass plus system we have been on more rides than before :-)
Moonshine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 14, 12:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

With a baby they can do a child swap as well so they can both ride
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 14, 11:16 AM  
Link to this Post
WickedPlans
Imagineer

WickedPlans's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Cakelover View Post
Oh that's good to know as 2 probably won't need it as they have a young baby so won't go on much. I'm glad it's working for your son 👍
The rules say 6, so although they may make exceptions, it will depend on the make up of your party and the CM you see, so don't expect it.
I think you are probably better off splitting into 2 groups. You will be through the ride in an almost identical amount of time (you might even end up getting on the ride at the same time!) and you really won't get any advantage from riding together as a group of 10.

What kind of difficulties does your dad have?
Easter 2010, Florida Pines Villa - Avoiding Disasters, Lessons in Autism: Trip Report
Easter 2012, Sunset Lakes Villa - No Rest for the Wicked: Trip Report
WickedPlans is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread