Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 11 Sep 08, 04:35 PM  
Link to this Post

thomson

sorry if this has been asked before but are thomsonfly likely to be having a sale and if so when is it likely to be?

Thanks
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 08, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by bigdave View Post
sorry if this has been asked before but are thomsonfly likely to be having a sale and if so when is it likely to be?

Thanks
ooooooooohhhh no idea
Old 11 Sep 08, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
I will be furious if it is:angry:... I went with thomsons because I liked the look of the cabin leg room etc

My flight number is TOM357

I am off to investigate

T
x

question...: were you meals included in the price, or did you have to pay the extra for them?
Old 11 Sep 08, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Trollied Flyer View Post
question...: were you meals included in the price, or did you have to pay the extra for them?
Included in the price
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 08, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post

then im defo thinking its gonna be on an FCA aircraft, as I was looking to go in jan (orlando) and it said meal included,
with thomson you should have the option to not have a meal, until may 2009 when its already include
Old 11 Sep 08, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Trollied Flyer View Post
then im defo thinking its gonna be on an FCA aircraft, as I was looking to go in jan (orlando) and it said meal included,
with thomson you should have the option to not have a meal, until may 2009 when its already include
I Have just double checked my booking procedure and it did ask if I wanted meals. There was an option to not have meals.

In-Flight Meal Options
All recipes for meals on Thomsonfly are created by Italian chef and restaurateur, Aldo Zilli. To enjoy one of his delicious meals made from the finest ingredients, make sure you choose this option below:

I have also checked on the FCA site they do not have a flight on the 4th Jan. and they say "price includes meal"

CONFUSED
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 08, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post

premier luggage allowance

have booked premier next year with thomson and paid £30 each for increased allowance of 5kg, but what is our total?

We've been quoted 3 different figures:

25kg and 7kg
27kg and 7kg
28kg and 5kg

has anyone flwon premier recently and can confirm what was on their ticket as I gather that is what counts!

Thanks
Old 11 Sep 08, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post

Excess Baggage
We don't believe in scrimping on baggage. Enjoy a whopping 25kgs baggage allowance (hand baggage plus hold baggage). And if that's still not enough , avoid check-in desk charges and book further 5kgs for your suitcase on top of that.

when i went on holiday with them back in june, i dont remember them weighing the hand luggage?
Old 11 Sep 08, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post

sorry this is what i meant to copy and paste:

Standard luggage allowance
Each customer is entitled to a total baggage allowance of 25kg, of which a maximum 10kg can be taken into the cabin as hand luggage (max. dimensions: 55x40x20cm).

The maximum allowance for checked in baggage is 20kg. If your total baggage weight exceeds your total allowance or checked in allowance, excess hold baggage will be accepted and charged for carriage subject to the conditions of acceptance of excess baggage. No single item of baggage may exceed 32kg.

Other bags such as handbags, laptop bags or laptop computers must be carried within the single item of cabin baggage. We recommend that video cameras, mobile telephones and other valuable items should be carried as hand luggage; they must not exceed the dimensions outlined above.

There are restrictions on what you may carry in your hand luggage – please read carefully the information enclosed with your tickets. Customers will only be able to carry Hypodermic Syringes in their hand luggage if supporting an approved "Diabetic Doctors letter". Customers carrying such items must also advise check-in staff.

Please note that you must be able to lift hand luggage into the overhead storage compartments yourself.

A la Carte, Platinum, BeachClub, Sensatori and Premium seat customers luggage allowance
Each customer is entitled to a total baggage allowance of 30kg, of which a maximum 10kg can be taken into the cabin as hand luggage (max. dimensions: 55x40x20cm).

The maximum allowance for checked in baggage is 25kg. All other conditions as per the standard luggage allowance above.

HOWEVER
if you are travelling after May 2009 it will be 23kgs checkd in and 7kgs in cabin

Edited at 10:08 PM.
Old 16 Sep 08, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post

trollied flyer please can you help i am travelling from ncl to sfb on the 11.15 flight sat the 20th sept can you tell me the seating plan for economy and what the menu is also what do the kids get to eat as i have a fussy 9yr old, also which are the best seats 4 of us travelling and do you get flight socks as i have only travelled once long haul with virgin and everything was inclusive thanx for your time an excited 31 yr old lol
Closed Thread