Notices

Old 3 May 16, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
TinkerSmee
Trainee Dibber

Villa looks lovely- and you've chosen some really good off site restaurants, I'm scared that we will struggle with "Disney Food".

I have kept some nights free for some of my favourites, Cheesecake Factory and Millers Ale House.

TinkerSmee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 16, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

Originally Posted by TinkerSmee View Post
Villa looks lovely- and you've chosen some really good off site restaurants, I'm scared that we will struggle with "Disney Food".

I have kept some nights free for some of my favourites, Cheesecake Factory and Millers Ale House.

Can't wait to go to my first Dibb villa. I'm scared we won't fit in all the places we want to go. It will be the first time for Disney food for us too as we've always stayed in a villa. Love Millers having tried it for the first time in September last year.

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
JanetteP is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 16, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

Originally Posted by closeder View Post
This all sounds fab, looking forward to reading all about it.
Loved your trip report, and it's not too long before you'll be going again. Another report to look forward to, although not sure who you will keep up-to-date?

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
JanetteP is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 16, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
It sounds like you've got it all sorted. The road trip from Miami will be fun.

Loved the photo of your grandson on summit plummit wow! He's braver than me, I waited at the bottom eating ice cream with my DD as she was only little while my DH (reluctantly) went with our 9 year old DS, they queued for ages and right as he was about to slide DS changed his mind literally crawled back by the tips of his fingers. He's 11 now and determined to conquer the fear when we go back this summer.

Have a magical time!

Abby x
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 16, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
It sounds like you've got it all sorted. The road trip from Miami will be fun.

Loved the photo of your grandson on summit plummit wow! He's braver than me, I waited at the bottom eating ice cream with my DD as she was only little while my DH (reluctantly) went with our 9 year old DS, they queued for ages and right as he was about to slide DS changed his mind literally crawled back by the tips of his fingers. He's 11 now and determined to conquer the fear when we go back this summer.

Have a magical time!

Abby x
Hi Abby, first time to Miami but the price was so good, and it gives us more time for our first day at Disney. I too was sat at the bottom of summit plummit - it scared me watching everyone come down! I'm sure your ds will love it this time, fingers crossed for him. Janette x

Janette
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
Old 4 May 16, 09:13 AM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Sounds like a fab trip!

Looking forward to reading the rest, some great ADR choices there too. Hope your shopping goes well, I got a bargain on Uggs last year as I managed to get a pair from the kids section.
Old 4 May 16, 09:59 AM  
Link to this Post
secretivemum
Imagineer

Great pre-trip - can't wait to hear all about it when you get back
secretivemum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List