Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 18 Aug 14, 12:50 AM  
Link to this Post
HappyGoLucky
Imagineer

HOJO Anaheim- those booked on zleepinghotels offer.

I know a few of us booked the HOJO on the fantastic offer a while ago, but were worried if it would be honoured - well we arrived today and it is fine.

We checked in and all ready and waiting, I even asked to move rooms as the one we had overlooked the freeway and they offered me another room straight away, even got to view it first
Old 18 Aug 14, 01:02 AM  
Link to this Post
buryboy
Imagineer

Hi.
We landed yesterday and all was good too.
Got a room overlooking the garden pool so happy enough with that.
Just sat here now on a lounger watching the kids have fun in the pool
buryboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 14, 03:22 AM  
Link to this Post
lovedisney
Imagineer

Originally Posted by HappyGoLucky View Post
I know a few of us booked the HOJO on the fantastic offer a while ago, but were worried if it would be honoured - well we arrived today and it is fine.

We checked in and all ready and waiting, I even asked to move rooms as the one we had overlooked the freeway and they offered me another room straight away, even got to view it first
Think you were on the next table to us at the Magic Castle today at breakfast? have you got 3 boys?

July '17 - Sunset Lakes, Aug '15 - Windsor Hills, Aug 13- Highlands Reserve,Aug '11 -Windsor Hills
Oct '09 - Sunset Lakes,May '08 - Lindfields,April '07 - Florida pines,April '05 - Florida Pines,July 1997 - Quality Inn Plaza,I Drive. May 96 - International Drive
lovedisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 14, 07:07 AM  
Link to this Post
HappyGoLucky
Imagineer

Yes that was me - we checked out of there today.. Had a fab time in Hollywood and yesterday at Santa Monica beach - we all got sunburned with factor 30 on so I was distraught about that - you obviously saw my pale colouring!

Are you still at the magic castle?
Old 18 Aug 14, 07:15 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Very envious of y'all. Glad to see having a good time. We thought HoJo was great for what we needed. Ah the wonderful West Coast ... enjoy xxxxx
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 14, 05:04 AM  
Link to this Post
lovedisney
Imagineer

Originally Posted by HappyGoLucky View Post
Yes that was me - we checked out of there today.. Had a fab time in Hollywood and yesterday at Santa Monica beach - we all got sunburned with factor 30 on so I was distraught about that - you obviously saw my pale colouring!

Are you still at the magic castle?
We are in Anaheim now, at the Sheraton park, went to Disney land today then Tony Romas which was possibly the worst meal we have ever had Hotel is fab and really enjoying the weather

July '17 - Sunset Lakes, Aug '15 - Windsor Hills, Aug 13- Highlands Reserve,Aug '11 -Windsor Hills
Oct '09 - Sunset Lakes,May '08 - Lindfields,April '07 - Florida pines,April '05 - Florida Pines,July 1997 - Quality Inn Plaza,I Drive. May 96 - International Drive
lovedisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 14, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post

What is HOJO ?

Sorry to sound daft but what is HOJO.?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 14, 12:28 AM  
Link to this Post
HappyGoLucky
Imagineer

It is the Howard Johnson hotel in Anaheim next to Disneyland! (although they do have hotels elsewhere too)

We are staying here this week and love it
Old 20 Aug 14, 12:28 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread