Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 15 Jun 06, 10:09 AM  
Link to this Post

Stressed Out - Hoilday Planning

OMG

I woke up this morning and I had dreamt that we had been on hoilday and forgot to go to all the ADR I had made.

I am really starting to worry about my holiday at the end of August.
I am going for 2 weeks with my 3 dd's 5,6,13yrs my husband, nana 70yrs and sister inlaw, 44yrs she dosen't have kids.

We are staying at orange lake club in a 3 bed villa which looks like a good size, will we all get on ok.

we normaly go for 3weeks but can only make 2weeks this time, I am trying to fit so much in to the 2weeksl, oh boy I am starting to freak.

IT MUST BE THE SUNSHINE.

Edited at 10:50 AM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 06, 10:18 AM  
Link to this Post
EnjoyTheSilence
Apprentice Imagineer

I worried so much before we went away to the point it made me ill and took away the excitement of the holiday, i felt like i was doing the planning all by myself as the dh didnt seem that interested in anything i was doing or saying, in the end i thought sod it if anything goes wrong it goes wrong i've done as much planning as i can do, we had a fantastic holiday everything was fine, so try not to worry too much and have a super holiday!
Old 15 Jun 06, 10:20 AM  
Link to this Post
janeywaney
VIP Dibber

janeywaney's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Relax! You will have a great time! Enjoy doing the rest of your planning and counting down until you go! Have you made an itinerary? I see you will be the week after us we might see you there!
August 06 All Star Sports, August 07 All Star Music, OKW August 08 OKW Nov 09 All Star Music Feb 10, OKW Sept 10 OKW Sept 2011 , OKW Nov 2013, Pop Cenury Sept 2014, OKW Sept 2015, OKW Nov 16, OKW Sept 17, OKW Aug 19
janeywaney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 06, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Helen uk
Imagineer

Helen uk's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Dont worry,i planned all ours dh and ds wernt interested they said when they got there they would enjoy it and they did and i kept asking if i got brownie points as all the adrs were made and didnt have to try to find somewhere to eat or anything.Also when you get your maps you can plann what you want to do first.
Helen uk is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 06, 10:49 AM  
Link to this Post

Thanks so much it is good to know that I am not the only one that feels the strain. My dh is so laid back he could fall over, and kids just want to go NOW.

I guess I am just one of those people that wants to do it all.

Thanks for the maps Helen, and janeywaney where are u staying?

cheers all.
Old 15 Jun 06, 10:51 AM  
Link to this Post
janeywaney
VIP Dibber

janeywaney's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
We are staying at All Star Sports
August 06 All Star Sports, August 07 All Star Music, OKW August 08 OKW Nov 09 All Star Music Feb 10, OKW Sept 10 OKW Sept 2011 , OKW Nov 2013, Pop Cenury Sept 2014, OKW Sept 2015, OKW Nov 16, OKW Sept 17, OKW Aug 19
janeywaney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 06, 11:01 AM  
Link to this Post

Lucky you staying on site, we will be in kisseimee, maybe will bump in to each other.
Old 15 Jun 06, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post
ursula
Imagineer

ursula's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Relax, it is a a holiday you are going on!

We are one of those families that never plan their holiday. We just take one day at a time and always enjoy it. I am sure you will all have a great time. And if you do not manage to do everything in the two weeks that is the excuse you need to all go again for another two weeks.
ursula is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 06, 12:23 PM  
Link to this Post

Relax, it is a a holiday you are going on!

I'll need another one just to get over it all!

Edited at 01:18 PM.
Old 15 Jun 06, 12:42 PM  
Link to this Post

Like everyone else has said, just relax... will it really matter if you forgot one anyway? There is so much to do and so many places to eat that you would find another one... just remember that you are on holiday, do not stick to a military plan, go with what feels right for all of you.

You'll come back wondering what all the fuss was about!

Lisa
Closed Thread