Notices

Old 24 Aug 16, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Short legs
Excited about Disney

Third Time Lucky - Day 5 - Shopping - Florida Mall

Today was a shopping/chill day. Popped to Dollar Tree to get some 'bits'...

More 'bits', we wanted pool stuff but they didn't have any.

In the Florida mall I treated myself with a new Michael Kors bag & purse, I had been to the outlet but they didn't have the bag in the colour I wanted plus this was in the sale & roughly the same sort of price in the outlet anyway plus they had spend over $300 & get 25% off so I got the purse as you do. I decided this time to spend my money on something like this & not loads of clothes (as I definitely have enough!).

Ava spent the last of her money on build a bear... random choice for her but she wanted it (with bubble gym scent! ).

Daddy treated Ava to these princess peach vans.

Candles for BBW, $12.95 each. I just got 2 expecting a coupon but never got on? Maybe because they have a sale on. But plan to get more!

Wouldn't normally buy these but they had the coffee nut I wanted to try and I've not seen them anywhere else.. they don't disappoint but not sure I'd part with $9 again for them!

Bargain t-shirt for my nephew $5, I've got quite a bit for him but I'm going to save some for his bday in Oct.

Cinque acne & line serum and setting spray.

Staying in for dinner tonight as busy couple of days next (universal with a stay at hard rock). Chicken to heat up in oven with BBQ beans & garlic bread the size of my leg!

Oh how could I forget? Key lime pie cheesecake.

We also picked up some clothes for my niece & other nephew but no pictures as mother in law reading & we don't want her to see & show sis in law!
Just had some pool time, chicken in oven and going to start packing a bag for next few days.

Short legs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 16, 11:13 PM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by Short legs - 24 Aug 16 11:13 PM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 16, 06:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Lovely shopping day ... My daughter went mad in build a bear lol... I panicked about getting them home and they let us buy them unstuffed and we took them to our local store back home and they filled them for us... She got the Florida exclusive alligator and the staff here loved it, she also got another with a bubblegum scent ... It still smells as strong as when we got him. Love the Michael Kors set very classic style. Have a great day today x
Edited to add why have I never been to dollar tree those biscuits and snacks look yummy... And when we went to M & M world they were having a comp to decide new flavours and the coffee one was my favourite... And it's so easy to buy hardly any in there and it cost a bloomin fortune 😀😀

Edited at 06:04 AM.
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 16, 07:30 AM  
Link to this Post
disneytrio
Imagineer

disneytrio's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 13
Another great shopping day, loving reading along!
disneytrio is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 16, 08:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

ooooooooooo I love your MK bag and purse, very nice. Some cracking purchases. Have a great time at HRH.
Old 25 Aug 16, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
A good shopping day tea sounds nice

Joan