Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 8 Apr 12, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post

Universal's Halloween Horror Nights

Hi Guys,

Don't know if anyone has seen this yet, but Attraction Tickets Direct released the dates for Universal's Halloween Horror Nights on their website.

Yesterday, the 29th March, Universal Orlando released the dates of their highly acclaimed Halloween celebration, Halloween Horror Nights!

Friday, 21 September
Saturday, 22 September
Thursday, 27 September
Friday, 28 September
Saturday, 29 September
Sunday, 30 September
Thursday, 4 October
Friday, 5 October
Saturday, 6 October
Sunday, 7 October
Thursday, 11 October
Friday, 12 October
Saturday, 13 October
Sunday, 14 October
Wednesday, 17 October
Thursday, 18 October
Friday, 19 October
Saturday, 20 October
Sunday, 21 October
Wednesday, 24 October
Thursday, 25 October
Friday, 26 October
Saturday, 27 October
Sunday, 28 October
Wednesday, 31 October.
I've just come back from Orlando but I'm already looking to book my next trip just for HHN! Enjoy!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 12, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Whitequeen
Imagineer

Whitequeen's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I'm not saying those dates are wrong, they're probably right but Universal definitely haven't released the 'Official' dates yet!

The site I use for all things HHN hasn't reported any announcements of any kind and they would know.

West Coast Visits-5
Whitequeen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 12, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post

Oh really? I copied and pasted that from Attraction Tickets Direct... And I've seen those dates on Online Florida as official as well... Online Florida are already selling the tickets!

Weird that nowhere else has it?

EDIT: Maybe Universal have only made it known to the companies that sell their tickets and not necessarily to the general public yet?
Old 8 Apr 12, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Whitequeen
Imagineer

Whitequeen's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by CameronT View Post
EDIT: Maybe Universal have only made it known to the companies that sell their tickets and not necessarily to the general public yet?
That could be it.

West Coast Visits-5
Whitequeen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 12, 06:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Billy Beatnik
Imagineer

Just booked our 'frequent fear passes' at just £53 each. Looks like we will get to go for up to seven nights too!
Old 8 Apr 12, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post

I hope it is! lol! I'm trying to get my dates so that I can be there for the first day of HHN! I went in 2010 20 years of fear and it was amazing! lol!

Old 8 Apr 12, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
dan_the_man
slightly serious Dibber

dan_the_man's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 7
i posted the dates here a few weeks ago http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/show...+nights&page=2

Even if these dates aren't confirmed by universal and the even starts a week later, we don't leave Orlando until 5th October so will definitely visit! Never been to Orlando at the right time of the year to go to HHN, so looking forward to it this year! Even though I will most likely be petrified!
dan_the_man is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 12, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
robitay
Very Serious Dibber

The above dates go against the normal scheme, which are 1st 2 nights been the last Friday and Saturday in September.

There are some rumours that HHN will go into November this year.

Another one is you won't be able to book Frequent Fear Pass with Express Passes included this year.

The strangest rumour for Universal Studios, is this year they may have an event for younger children in Islands of Adventure along the lines of MNSHP.

But this is all part of the game Universal seem to play each year with HHN
robitay is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 12, 12:35 AM  
Link to this Post

The biggest rumour I heard about this year is that they are going back to the format of having it accross both IoA and the studios... which would make sense for them to do... I remember going when it was just in IoA (2002) and it was awesome! so it would be awesome to have it accross both!
Old 9 Apr 12, 12:52 AM  
Link to this Post
robitay
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by CameronT View Post
The biggest rumour I heard about this year is that they are going back to the format of having it accross both IoA and the studios... which would make sense for them to do... I remember going when it was just in IoA (2002) and it was awesome! so it would be awesome to have it accross both!
I think this would be fantastic to have it across both parks again too. Or even in Islands of Adventure like 6 years ago. But from what i have heard is they have a problem with it been in Seuss Landing and an even bigger problem it been part of of Harry Potter land. But fingers crossed
robitay is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread