Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 10 Apr 12, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Mousey8818
Earning My Ears

Question flights from Belfast 2013?

Hi everyone!

Does anyone know who is flying to Orlando or Sanford direct from Belfast in 2013 and when flights go for sale?
Mousey8818 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 12, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi
Probably no flights direct to Orlando International and Sanford is currently only served by Thomas Cook. You can go indirect through Newark with Continental or go via London with the likes of BA and Virgin. Having been several times I have to say that going from Dublin has always been much cheaper as there is a lot of competition for transatlantic flights. The only direct option though is with Aer lingus who fly to Orlando international.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 12, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Mousey8818
Earning My Ears

Thumbs up Thank u

Thanks Tourman. ill check out aer lingus and flights from Dublin, always forget that we could try Dublin Airport.
Mousey8818 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 12, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Celica190
Imagineer

We flew from Dublin last April for the first time and found it brilliant. You clear immigration and customs before you fly, so walk through MCO as if you were a domestic arrival. Plus you don't have to pay the huge taxes you do for flying from the UK. We took the bus down the day before and stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Northwood for 58 Euro overnight. After the horrendous experience on the bus coming home, I think we would take the car next time, but that's the only negative thing I can come up with

1996 Days Inn Universal 1999, 2003 & 2005 Quality Inn International 2007 and 2011 Bahama Bay Resort
Celica190 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 12, 05:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Mousey8818
Earning My Ears

Thanks

Thanks Celica. air lingus flights from Dublin due out in June, so def think that's the way to go.
Rang Thomas Cook - only direct flights from Belfast to Florida are gonna be in July and Aug from now on.
Old 10 Apr 12, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
jules_ni1
Very Serious Dibber

Thomas Cook only seem to do 2 week options around the 12th. We booked 2013 flights from Belfast through Gatwick with Virgin for the same price as 2012 ones and have paid £250 deposit
Old 10 Apr 12, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Twilight Nerd
slightly serious Dibber

My friend got a quote from TC for next July TA said they were only doing one flight from Belfast in 2013 but they were talking telephone numbers. We are going from Dublin via Gatwick in June and got a price for parking at Dublin 15 days around $50 (pounds).
Twilight Nerd is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 12, 06:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Donegal_Guy
VIP Dibber

Donegal_Guy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Just to let you know we booked our Tickets for Next week with Aer Lingus on the first day that they were available and that has been the cheapest I've seen them - even during "SALES" the price wasn't as cheap asthe first day they were on sale...
DLRP NEW YORK HOTEL 2009
DLRP DISNEYLAND HOTEL 2010
Glenbrook Resort Florida 2012
Glenbrook Resort Florida 2014
Glenbrook DIBB Villa Florida 2015
Glenbrook DIBB Villa Florida 2017
Glenbrook DIBB Villa Florida 2019
Hampton Lakes DIBB Villa 2022
Donegal_Guy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 12, 07:30 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Celica190 View Post
We flew from Dublin last April for the first time and found it brilliant. You clear immigration and customs before you fly, so walk through MCO as if you were a domestic arrival. Plus you don't have to pay the huge taxes you do for flying from the UK. We took the bus down the day before and stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Northwood for 58 Euro overnight. After the horrendous experience on the bus coming home, I think we would take the car next time, but that's the only negative thing I can come up with
Can I ask what happened on the bus home? I'm thinking of catching the bus this year.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 12, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Mousey8818
Earning My Ears

:)

Donegal Guy, let me know how ur air lingus flight goes, please.

Enjoy ur holiday xx
Closed Thread