Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 17 Jul 12, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
tj+alana
Apprentice Imagineer

Booking with Expedia

Hi there,we are on the verge of booking with Expedia Dub-Atl-Mco,Airfrance/Delta for october,Hopefully someone can put my mind at ease with my questions. 1, when booking is this all on one ticket, dont want to find out i have to pay for suitcases on the internal flights 2.If we were to miss our second flight and the next available flight was the next day will Delta put us up in hotel. 3.we are 2 ad 2 ch 1 infant,on the totals in the quote Expedia are showing the infant as costing €0.i thought infants still have to pay some sort of taxes. please someone put my mind at ease as never done this route before.
tj+alana is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 12, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
traceylou1972
Apprentice Imagineer

traceylou1972's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
When I booked my flights for next week with Expedia I originally found them online. As I thought the price was too good to be true I ended up ringing them just to make sure the price was correct.

All I can say about their customer service so far is excellent. They have rung and emailed me on the occasion when the airline changed the flight schedule and helped me choose an alternative free of charge.

I know I haven't answered any of your questions but I wouldn't worry about booking with them.

Happy booking

Tracey x
Cheyenne Aug 01, Circus Dec 03 ,DCR Dec 04, Magic Circus Dec 05, Kyriad NYE 07, Sequoia Feb 08, Val de Eur Jun 08, Cheyenne Oct 08, Magic Circus Jul 09, DH Feb 10, Newport Bay Feb 11, Kryiad Nov 11, Circus Jan 13 Sept 93 I Drive, Jul 07 Villa,Apr 09 Villa, Oct 10 Villa, Apr 11 Cruise & Villa, Xmas 11 Villa, July 12 Villa, Apr 14 Villa, Apr 15 Cruise & Villa, Dec 15 Villa, Aug 17 Villa & Cruise, Oct 18 Villa, Aug 19
traceylou1972 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 12, 11:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Stco
slightly serious Dibber

Stco's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
You are flying on a through ticket and will have done customs and immigration in Dublin. Your bags will be checked through to Orlando and you should not miss your connecting flight, how long is your transfer time?
From previous threads most people can make a connection in just over an hour and that's with having to do customs in Atlanta, so you should be fine.

I'm sorry I can't answer you question if Delta would put you up in a hotel if the worst does happen.

Have a great time and that is a brilliant price you got.
Old 18 Jul 12, 12:07 AM  
Link to this Post
sammey90
Excited about Disney

Only ever booked european flights with expedia, but never had a problem. Don't forget Quidco for a tiny bit of cashback - every little helps!
Old 18 Jul 12, 10:00 AM  
Link to this Post

We just booked through Expedia. They break costs into ticket and taxes so infant pays tax but not necessarily ticket iykwim. Confirmation came through straight away and we got a fab price. So far so good.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 12, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Carolynmf
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
We have flown Abz-Amz-Detroit-MCO before with Delta and missed our Detroit-MCO flight due to being delayed in Amsterdam. Delta gave us a voucher for a hotel and meals, then booked us on the next flight the next morning without any fuss. They are very good at changing flights etc.
Carolynmf is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 12, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
michixxx
slightly serious Dibber

michixxx's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
I cant answer your specific questions but I've been with Expedia loads of times and had really complicated itineraries and never had a problem, the prices are great and I've even booked with them for my mum to come here in january!
Xmas04-La Quinta, June06-Port Orleans Riverside, NY08-Pop Century, Nov08-Gold Coast-Australia, Sept09-Port Orleans Riverside,NY09-Vegas, Sept10-Saratoga Springs, Sept11-Hard Rock, Pop Orlando,Anaheim, L.A and 1way to Australia! 2013 SSR and HRH from Oz!
michixxx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 12, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
tj+alana
Apprentice Imagineer

thank you very much,hopefully booking today,i could pick 1 hr 45 layover or 2hr 40min,think i will go with the longer layover just in case
tj+alana is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 12, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post
tj+alana
Apprentice Imagineer

bumping
Old 18 Jul 12, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread