Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 18 Jul 12, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
nick
Imagineer

nick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1
should teenagers come

Hubby is wanting your advice on whether or not we should take our kids to Florida with us next year.They will be 17 and 19 years old.We have alreadybooked for next August but hubby NOW wants to take them ... I don't!What would you do?Am I a bad mother for not wanting to take them?Try to be honest no matter what your opinion is as neither of us will be offended.Thank you
Old 18 Jul 12, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
My eldest is nearly 15 so I'm in a different position but I think I will want her to come for as long as she choose too. I can't imagine thinking this is our last trip with her.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 12, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaybeez
Imagineer

Jaybeez's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
When we go to WDW next year our children will be 15 & 17. I can't imagine going without them and they are both really looking forward to it.
Jaybeez is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
steve@mac155.f
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Have you asked them if they want to come with you as they may not want to, if you have asked them nd they have said yes then why not, if you get a villa then you will all have your own space to chill out when you are not out and about.

Steve
steve@mac155.f is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
steph smith
Being a bit Goofy

take them - our son and girlfriends have been coming since they were 16 - 19 now and they love it
steph smith is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 12, 06:10 PM  
Link to this Post
disney babe
VIP Dibber

my oldest 2 are 18 in nov & 17 in dec & have told us this will be there last time away with us, cant bare the thought of going without them it just wont seem the same, even if we have a weekend without them i am constantly saying 'wish the boys were here to see this, do this' etc. might be an excuse to book florida again next yr cos am sure if it was on offer & paid for they would come, normally go to france between florida & i know they definately wont go there with us.
I. Drive july 92,DLP 98,99, 02, 04, comfort suites sept 03, southern dunes july 06, westridge july 09, RPR, orange tree, OKW july 12, chatham park, OKW oct 13, RPR, polo park east, AKL, july 14, CBBR, HRH, CBR, disney dream, BCV oct 15, La, Vegas, SF July 16, new york, GFV, CBR, BCV july 17, Miami, Rosen inn, CBBR july 18, LV, Anaheim Oct 18, rosen inn, aventura dec 18, Fl keys, AoA, portofino bay july 19, mirage LV oct 19, rosen inn, pop dec 19, POP, Rosen Inn, POFQ aug 22
disney babe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 12, 06:11 PM  
Link to this Post
tommys
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

tommys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
i'am with your hubby mine are 34,30 and 28 and still wanting to come with us oh! forgot the 2 grand kids 16 and 6 one big happy family
tommys is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 12, 06:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Groovee
Apprentice Imagineer

We were talking about how this next time could be our last time together as dd will be 13 and we can't afford to go every year.
Old 18 Jul 12, 06:12 PM  
Link to this Post

Mine will be 22yrs and 18 yrs they still want to come with us. You not a bad mother for wanting a holiday on your own, However taking the kids(adults) is all part of the fun. You could always arrange meeting times at parks and go and do own thing. Whatever you do have fun. xx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 12, 06:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Edna Cloud
Apprentice Imagineer

I would take them if they want to go. Soon enough they fly the nest...

Enjoy whatever your decision!

EC
Edna Cloud is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread