Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 13 Apr 12, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
donaldtheduck
slightly serious Dibber

donaldtheduck's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
photos

Just wondering if DLP have photopass or something similar.
POR November 2013
DLRP November 2014
CBR February 2016
donaldtheduck is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 12, 03:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Blondie1979
VIP Dibber

Blondie1979's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 30
No photopass at DLP But they do give you a card with a barcode on after 'professional' photo opportunities E.g At the hotels, and you can view them in the shop of your hotel on the same day.
Old 14 Apr 12, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post
donaldtheduck
slightly serious Dibber

donaldtheduck's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
thanks
POR November 2013
DLRP November 2014
CBR February 2016
donaldtheduck is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 12, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Blondie1979 View Post
No photopass at DLP But they do give you a card with a barcode on after 'professional' photo opportunities E.g At the hotels, and you can view them in the shop of your hotel on the same day.
That sounds like a step in the right direction and better than the slips of paper they used to give you with a number.

I think they were trialling something similar to a photopass at DLP a while back I read somewhere?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 12, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post

I read the photos could be viewed the next day aswell, not just the day they are taken but I would check when you get there as to the current status as they might change it. I believe you can buy a voucher book for €35 Euros that lets you buy 5 photos which is much cheaper than buying them individually.
Old 14 Apr 12, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Disney mum View Post
I read the photos could be viewed the next day aswell, not just the day they are taken but I would check when you get there as to the current status as they might change it.

We were told that photo's could be purchased up to 48 hours after taking them and the more photo's you buy the cheaper they become. Altho all photo's taken in the hotel had to be purchased at the hotel, those in the Park, collected at the park, etc. Not sure whether that aspect has now changed?

I believe you can buy a voucher book for €35 Euros that lets you buy 5 photos which is much cheaper than buying them individually.
We saw these voucher books at a couple of places in DLP last year; but they didn't seem to be in a lot of the shops - altho this may have changed since we went last September?
Old 14 Apr 12, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by aliscrapper View Post
We were told that photo's could be purchased up to 48 hours after taking them and the more photo's you buy the cheaper they become. Altho all photo's taken in the hotel had to be purchased at the hotel, those in the Park, collected at the park, etc. Not sure whether that aspect has now changed?

We saw these voucher books at a couple of places in DLP last year; but they didn't seem to be in a lot of the shops - altho this may have changed since we went last September?
I think you can buy photos taken anywhere from the Kodak shop on Main Street and there is also a similar spot in DHS, I might trawl the boards but sure someone said that photos were now all on one system. Unless someone who has been very recently confirms it I am just planning to check on arrival next trip.
Old 14 Apr 12, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Disney mum View Post
I think you can buy photos taken anywhere from the Kodak shop on Main Street and there is also a similar spot in DHS, I might trawl the boards but sure someone said that photos were now all on one system. Unless someone who has been very recently confirms it I am just planning to check on arrival next trip.
Would be great if you could access them all in one place - I usually go straight to Main Street at the start of my DLP trip - so will probably just go in the Kodak shop and ask.
Old 15 Apr 12, 07:57 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by aliscrapper View Post
Would be great if you could access them all in one place - I usually go straight to Main Street at the start of my DLP trip - so will probably just go in the Kodak shop and ask.
Actually I think ride photos can only be accessed at ride exits in the park, but that is the same at WDW (though they might have changed that now as you can now get a photopass that allows you to add some ride and restaurant photos included in the price)
Old 15 Apr 12, 07:57 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread