Closed Thread

Old 27 Jun 08, 04:16 PM  
Link to this Post
TopFloridaFan
Apprentice Imagineer

TopFloridaFan's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by katie View Post
Before I changed my page options in UserCP mine showed 7 pages too. I think the fact that we can see each others new posts shows that we are seeing all the pages in the thread despite what the page number is showing.

Katie

Never have this problem with other threads

Can any admin staff explain please
TopFloridaFan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 08, 04:33 PM  
Link to this Post
TopFloridaFan
Apprentice Imagineer

TopFloridaFan's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I spoke too soon :angry:

The same thing is happening with this thread now,

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/show...=220840&page=7
TopFloridaFan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 08, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by BarryandCaron View Post
That's not right Lynn:angry: Did you quote the number of the last tag?

Caron
I sent them a copy of the last one you can't really miss the expiry date!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 08, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by TopFloridaFan View Post
Why can't I see pages past page 5 on this thread?
There have been post deleted from this thread, they are still there but only mods can see them, the deleted posts won't appear on your screen hence you will see less pages.
Old 27 Jun 08, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
BarryandCaron
Imagineer

BarryandCaron's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 15
Originally Posted by loadsapixiedust View Post
I sent them a copy of the last one you can't really miss the expiry date!
I can't understand why you were charged then Lynn. You could email them and query your charge.

Caron
Old 3 Jul 08, 10:18 AM  
Link to this Post

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Happy Vacation View Post
I just scanned all our details in and emailed them direct, then contacted them with our credit card details - they were so friendly and helpful.

We are going in 16 days time, so fingers crossed it will get to us in time. They did explain to us that there wouldn't be a problem if it hadn't arrived in time, we can just go direct to them once in Orlando and they will issue us with another one free of charge. This costs $17, it is usually $15, but it is an extra $2 for the convenience and it is so easy and you also don't have to mess around once you are on holiday - every day is valuable !

This is the procedure you follow:

1) E-mail the documents to them as scanned attachments
2) Call with your credit card information. You may speak to Jessica Rodriquez or Evonne Bronson and you may reach them on 001 407-742-3984.
3) e-mail address: ebronson@osceola.org

Hope this information helps, the phone number also includes the code we need to use from the UK.

Happy Holidays !
It worked one week later we received our badge, so at least we won't have to bother going there in person.
Old 3 Jul 08, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
BarryandCaron
Imagineer

BarryandCaron's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 15
Originally Posted by Happy Vacation View Post
It worked one week later we received our badge, so at least we won't have to bother going there in person.
Great service

Caron
Old 5 Jul 08, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
SimonV
Apprentice Imagineer

We've just had another communication from the Osceola County tax office, which asks us to clarify a couple of points of info, as follows:

Dear Mr. Veness:

Thank you so much for continuing to work with our office to ensure UK travelers are properly informed concerning the issuance of temporary Florida parking placards. I have reviewed your website and would like to offer a few suggestions to make the application process easier:

*Including an e-mail address with all correspondence would greatly assist our office if we should need to contact the customer.

*All parking placards are issued for 90 days. Please advise applicants to apply no sooner than five to six weeks before the travel date to ensure the placard will remain valid for the duration of the stay.

*Applicants may pay by cashier's check in US funds, money order in US funds, or by credit card. If the applicant chooses to pay by credit card they must include the credit card details in the correspondence to our office or they must call us with the information. Unfortunately, our office cannot make an international phone call to the customer to obtain the credit card details.

Again I thank you for all you have done to clarify this issue for many of our visitors. Please contact me if I may be of further assistance.

Sincerely,

Evonne Bronson, CFCA
Osceola County Tax Collector's Office
Customer Service Representative
SimonV is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 08, 12:25 AM  
Link to this Post

Simon, are the parks still saying that it is fine to park there legally with a UK blue badge ?

For us its not worth getting a badge as we only park in the disabled bays in the parks and at westgates.

Originally Posted by SimonV View Post
We've just had another communication from the Osceola County tax office, which asks us to clarify a couple of points of info, as follows:

Dear Mr. Veness:

Thank you so much for continuing to work with our office to ensure UK travelers are properly informed concerning the issuance of temporary Florida parking placards. I have reviewed your website and would like to offer a few suggestions to make the application process easier:

*Including an e-mail address with all correspondence would greatly assist our office if we should need to contact the customer.

*All parking placards are issued for 90 days. Please advise applicants to apply no sooner than five to six weeks before the travel date to ensure the placard will remain valid for the duration of the stay.

*Applicants may pay by cashier's check in US funds, money order in US funds, or by credit card. If the applicant chooses to pay by credit card they must include the credit card details in the correspondence to our office or they must call us with the information. Unfortunately, our office cannot make an international phone call to the customer to obtain the credit card details.

Again I thank you for all you have done to clarify this issue for many of our visitors. Please contact me if I may be of further assistance.

Sincerely,

Evonne Bronson, CFCA
Osceola County Tax Collector's Office
Customer Service Representative
Old 20 Jul 08, 09:42 AM  
Link to this Post
darm
Getting Excited

we have the pass but what do we do with it? can we leve it on the windscreen like we do here?

Tags
blue badge, disabled parking