Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Closed Thread

Old 3 May 16, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post

Old key west studio or Saratoga springs

Hi guys, I need some advice, I have just booked to Saratoga springs in a studio for 3 adults ( myself 42 and mum 65 and dad 67). Would I be better changing this to OKW? Are the studios at Saratoga roomy enough for 3 adults to leave the sofa bed made up? Also are they comfortable? We don't have a car so we are reliant on Disney transport and mum does suffer with mobility

Any advice welcome
Debra
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 16, 09:09 AM  
Link to this Post
tracyj
Trying for More Ears

Only stayed at ssr. Love the resort think it's ideal if you do not have a car as you can walk to Disney springs market place and catch the buses to other resorts for dining or just to have a look around we have had a studio and it was fine for the 4 of us one of my teenage boys did sleep on an air bed we kept the sofa bed made up all the time we were there. Enjoyed the meals we had at the turf club
tracyj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 16, 10:49 AM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We were in a studio as a family of 4 at SSR and never felt cramped at any time. We also kept the sofa bed out all the time. Its a great resort. We had considered upgrading to a 1 bedroom but couldn't justify the price, once there though I was glad we didn't as we never felt restricted for space x
Old 4 May 16, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Jan
Imagineer

Jan's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
DD and her family were at SSR during the first two weeks of last month. They have stayed there before and the sofa beds have been good. I think they must have been changed. She said the sofa bed was so awfully uncomfortable that they asked for an egg crate mattress to go on top of the sofa mattress. She said this made sleeping on it bearable. IMHO I think they must have had other complaints to have had the egg crates in stock. When she got home she sent an email complaining. She said she would not stay there again until they changed the sofa beds.
Jan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 16, 03:20 PM  
Link to this Post
williamh1
Trying for More Ears

Stayed at both. I prefer SSR studios for 2 people becasue, depending on where you're staying there, it's only a short walk to Disney Springs, but OKW rooms are much more spacious and have 2 Queens rather than a bed and a sofabed. If you stay at OKW you'll get a proper bed.
williamh1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 16, 03:20 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread