Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 13 Sep 11, 10:12 AM  
Link to this Post
VicStar
VIP Dibber

We booked our flights as soon as they came out, thinking that it would be the cheapest time to get them. We paid £2200 with Virgin for flights for 2 adults and 2 children. In their recent sales we've bought tickets for 2 adults (my parents are coming too) on the exact same flight for less than £400 each - obviously I wish I'd waited as we'd have saved over £600, but it's a lesson learnt and I'll wait next time for a sale!
VicStar is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 11, 10:18 AM  
Link to this Post
americanv8
Apprentice Imagineer

americanv8's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by NLB View Post
We booked our flights as soon as they came out, thinking that it would be the cheapest time to get them. We paid £2200 with Virgin for flights for 2 adults and 2 children. In their recent sales we've bought tickets for 2 adults (my parents are coming too) on the exact same flight for less than £400 each - obviously I wish I'd waited as we'd have saved over £600, but it's a lesson learnt and I'll wait next time for a sale!
Think its mugs like us booking the second the holiday/flights become available that end up funding the sale!
americanv8 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 11, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
cantwait2011
Excited about Disney

I've been following this thread with interest as I too want to go back in April 21013. The debate is interesting! I thought we had a bargain last time by booking the minute they were available, but we were travelling over the peak easter period. When my mum decided to come with us, (still 14 months prior to travel) there were no economy seats left and she had to travel in the next class up - which she loved!

So for 2013, I will book the second they are released as it is more important to me to go on set dates than anything else... as its easter again I know they will sell out again - I'm not willing to take the risk so will book early.

Hope that helps someone's thought process!
cantwait2011 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 11, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
DavidRandle
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by cantwait2011 View Post
I've been following this thread with interest as I too want to go back in April 21013. The debate is interesting! I thought we had a bargain last time by booking the minute they were available, but we were travelling over the peak easter period. When my mum decided to come with us, (still 14 months prior to travel) there were no economy seats left and she had to travel in the next class up - which she loved!

So for 2013, I will book the second they are released as it is more important to me to go on set dates than anything else... as its easter again I know they will sell out again - I'm not willing to take the risk so will book early.

Hope that helps someone's thought process!
Can I ask was this with VH or VA?
We are in the same position for 2013 Easter, I don't want to miss the dates but I understand VA is cheaper the VH?
Old 18 Sep 11, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread