Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Closed Thread

Old 5 Jun 07, 04:19 PM  
Link to this Post

Las vegas shows

we are interested in going to a couple of shows while on honeymoon in las vegas this september. Not the mega popular book 3 years in advance ones, just the hotel shows and maybe phamton of the opera. Having great difficulty booking any on line as they dont deem to like that im from uk and booking so far in advance. anyone done this have any ideas/solutions?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 07, 04:36 PM  
Link to this Post
jolloyd81
Apprentice Imagineer

jolloyd81's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Hi, try vegas.com or lasvegastickets.com for a variety of shows, and also for booking tickets. I have seen Legends in Concert at the imperial which was not expensive and good fun. There is a ticket centre on the strip in Vegas which gives same day discounts on shows such as Mamma Mia and Le Reve, although you cannot really get discounts for the big shows but obviously you cannot prebook. For the larger shows such as the Cirque de Soleil 'O' at the Bellagio,you mostly go into the hotels website where the show is on, and that links you to book tickets. September dates should start coming up within the next 2 weeks, they only open up so far in advance.

Hope this helps.

jo.

Oct/Nov 2023 - Villa Holiday
Oct 2017 - Dibb Villa, May 2012 - Dibb Villa
2010 Oct - Dibb Villa
2008 & 2007 villa/2005 villa/2003 I Drive/2001 I Drive
jolloyd81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 07, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Team Turner
Imagineer

Better not let DF see that, he wants to go and see Dita von Teese shake her feathers at the MGM. Hopefully she won't still be there by then.
Old 5 Jun 07, 05:04 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by jolloyd81 View Post
Hi, try vegas.com or lasvegastickets.com for a variety of shows, and also for booking tickets. I have seen Legends in Concert at the imperial which was not expensive and good fun. There is a ticket centre on the strip in Vegas which gives same day discounts on shows such as Mamma Mia and Le Reve, although you cannot really get discounts for the big shows but obviously you cannot prebook. For the larger shows such as the Cirque de Soleil 'O' at the Bellagio,you mostly go into the hotels website where the show is on, and that links you to book tickets. September dates should start coming up within the next 2 weeks, they only open up so far in advance.

Hope this helps.

jo.

thankyou so much, have just booked one show and will have to wait a couple of days more before the other is available for sale. You been really helpful. thanks!
Old 5 Jun 07, 06:35 PM  
Link to this Post
ian180
Apprentice Imagineer

Also I use Ticketmaster.com. Booked Celine tickets 6 months in advance a couple of years ago and no problems (also for shows in NY have used them for Broadway). As said you can also try the hotel websites or even ring them up direct for extra info.

We are off in December so hope either Elton of Barry Manilow are on, but as yet, neither are. Phantom is up and running, albeit a slightly abrdiged version - all the same songs, just cutting out some of the dialogue/action. Should be good though.
Grand Flo.'98,'99,Xmas'00,'02&'04,'06,'07,'09,'12-NewYork-'00,'01,'03,'05,'07,'12,'14,'22--Hawaii/W.Coast 2001; Vegas-'02,'05,'07,'08,'09,11,12,14,16,19,22; Singapore&OZ-'03;HK,OZ&NZ-'05. Canada'06,12; Dubai'08,10; China/Japan'08; Cape Town'09; South America Sep'09; Nicaragua, C.Rica, Panama '14; Alaska '16,'20; Boston&Cali '22;Iceland '23.
ian180 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 07, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by ian180 View Post
Phantom is up and running, albeit a slightly abrdiged version - all the same songs, just cutting out some of the dialogue/action. Should be good though.
its phantom that i just booked! im a real phamton fan so i hope it lives up to its great reviews!
Old 5 Jun 07, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Heather1957
Imagineer

I've seen Legends at the Imperial Palace 4 times, the only repeat artist is Elvis of course! This years introduction of Marilyn Munroe was genius, she is soooo funny!

As already posted it's cheap by Vegas standards but really good fun!
Heather1957 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 07, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

We saw the Follies Bergere (without tops show ...) and I can thoroughly recommend it, it was totally brilliant.
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 07, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post

We saw Love at the Mirage - AWESOME!
Old 5 Jun 07, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
gail33
Serious Dibber

There are half price tickets available on the strip on the day of the performance (not for the big shows). We saw Amazing Jonathon, Rat Pack, and V (variety show) and a magic show at the Tropicana. All at half price and all were exceptionally good. I think the ticket places opened at lunch for that day tickets.

Florida 1993, 2001,2007, 2014,2016
Las vegas 2005,2009,2011,2012
New York 2009,2011
Los Angeles 2005 San Francisco 2011
gail33 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread