Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 17 Jul 12, 02:40 AM  
Link to this Post

Where can I print out my boarding pass?

Hi
I am in Kissimmee, and have to check in online and print boarding passes. Does anyone know if there are Internet cares close by and of so where would they be.

Many thanks
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 12, 06:21 AM  
Link to this Post
athurstance
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
I can't help with somewhere to print but you don't actually need to print off your boarding pass. You can check in online and then just show your passport at the bag drop and they will print a boarding pass for you.
athurstance is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 12, 10:09 AM  
Link to this Post
emmabrown68
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by athurstance View Post
I can't help with somewhere to print but you don't actually need to print off your boarding pass. You can check in online and then just show your passport at the bag drop and they will print a boarding pass for you.
Is that just for Virgin for other airlines too? I'm going to be in a similar situation when we check in with Delta for our return flight.
IDrive 91, Enclave Suites 07, Southern Dunes 09, Quality Inn Plaza, Hard Rock Hotel, Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort Hotel (St Petes), Orlando Metropolitan Express & Buena Vista Palace Hotel 10!, The Florida Hotel 11, Hampton Lakes 12, Bridgewater Crossing 12, Vegas/LA 13, Tall Grass Villa 13, The Florida Hotel 13, Bridgewater Crossing 15, Terrace Ridge 16, West Haven 17,18,July 19, Dec 19 & Dec 21, West Haven & Cabana Bay 22
emmabrown68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 12, 10:15 AM  
Link to this Post
athurstance
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Originally Posted by emmabrown68 View Post
Is that just for Virgin for other airlines too? I'm going to be in a similar situation when we check in with Delta for our return flight.
All airlines do it. It makes no difference to them at the baggage drop whether you have a printed boarding pass or not. They find you via your passport number on their system.
athurstance is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 12, 10:17 AM  
Link to this Post

There is a library about 5 minutes drive from 192 going towards Celebration - free internet access there.
Old 17 Jul 12, 06:38 AM  
Link to this Post
mermaids1960
Getting excited

mermaids1960's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 19
I thought the same as above the little points at the airport with VA is the only place I knew of

Owner at Animal Kingdom
mermaids1960 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 12, 09:30 AM  
Link to this Post
NearToDisney
Very Serious Dibber

Although you don't have to print the boarding passes off before you get to the airport, if you really wanted to, I have used the internet cafe at All Star (villa management company) in Formosa Gardens. They are just along from the Outback restaurant and are open to the public, you don't have to be staying in one of their villas. T

They are not my management company but I have gone in there several times in recent years to print my boarding cards. From memory, I think they had a minimum charge of $5

There may be other internet cafes in the Kissimmee area but I'm afraid this is the only one I have used. Hopefully other Dibbers will have more recommendations for you..
NearToDisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 12, 09:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Nevil30
Excited about Disney

As the other poster states just get the checkin desk to print it off at the airport
Nevil30 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 12, 10:19 AM  
Link to this Post
dave
Imagineer

You don't need to waste your time and money finding somewhere to print them off. Just go to the bag drop without them, they will give them to you.
Sunset lakes 01, Weston Hills 03,Indian Ridge 04, Davenport 04, Westridge 06 & 07, Florida Pines 08, Lake Berkley 09, Windsor Hills 10, Emerald Island 12, Westridge 13, Legacy Park 15, Eagle Pointe 16, Loma Linda & Windsor Hills 17, Westridge 18, Bella Vida 19
FLORIDA MASTERS WORST TRAVEL AGENT 2015
HOLIDAY GENIE / TRAVELUP WORST TRAVEL AGENT 2016
dave is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 12, 04:02 PM  
Link to this Post

Thanks guys, that saves a lot of hassle looking somewhere to print them.
Closed Thread