Notices

Old 22 Oct 14, 10:25 PM  
Link to this Post
debidee
Dibbing with Tink

Originally Posted by macdonald88 View Post
What a fab report I've loved every moment of it. Dh and I are the same with shopping in orlando and barely go a day without hitting a mall or walmart lol! Have a safe journey home.
Thanks so much for your comments :-) xxx
debidee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 14, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsPorter2011
Apprentice Imagineer

Loved reading your trip report. I have logged in every day to read it. I am too a massive fan of Michael Kors! Nice to see it's not just me that loves the shopping lol
Trip #8 March 2017
MrsPorter2011 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 14, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
debidee
Dibbing with Tink

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
Aw - thanks very much for the dedication - slogan t shirts and socks have been added to Lucys list, along with her original craft things! I will be looking for a bag I think

Really enjoyed this trip and will be in touch for your help. Thanks for taking the time to do it.

Have a safe journey home.

Diane
Hi Diane, thanks so much for your comments every day - PM me any time for specific things you would like... I'm happy to send you all my tips on best shops and addresses (in my opinion!) also, we are back 4th March for a 10 day trip and no doubt I'll be doing another live shopping report - Jez has just told me with BA we get 3 bags of 23kg each! Yippppeeeee. I can also save all my shopping vouchers and send them to you when I get back next time to safe you some more pennies!
Just in lounge now and flying in about an hour :-( xxx
debidee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 14, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
debidee
Dibbing with Tink

Originally Posted by MrsPorter2011 View Post
Loved reading your trip report. I have logged in every day to read it. I am too a massive fan of Michael Kors! Nice to see it's not just me that loves the shopping lol
Ah thanks a lot! It's nice to get comments from people to say they enjoyed it... I know maybe some see me as a bit excess on the shopping front - but I wish more reports had details on shopping bargains! Can't wait to wear all my new MK clothes and bag :-) xxx
Old 24 Oct 14, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
LaurenYorkshir
Imagineer

I have read and looked forward to each day of this report. We are out there in a few weeks and have been making serious notes on the shopping front lots of MK goodies are top of my list. I have also enjoyed seeing some different restaurants , yard house looks lovely ! Thank you for sharing and I look forward to March .

LaurenYorkshir is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Oct 14, 12:05 AM  
Link to this Post
debidee
Dibbing with Tink

Originally Posted by LaurenYorkshir View Post
I have read and looked forward to each day of this report. We are out there in a few weeks and have been making serious notes on the shopping front lots of MK goodies are top of my list. I have also enjoyed seeing some different restaurants , yard house looks lovely ! Thank you for sharing and I look forward to March .
Thanks! I've just caught up on your report - where is that Minnie Mouse rain mac from... I need one! Not long for you now...xxx
Old 15 Nov 14, 12:45 AM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Great shopping bargains and will have to remember abt the cheapie MAC products...we went to Yard House too..
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 14, 07:04 AM  
Link to this Post
debidee
Dibbing with Tink

Mobile

Originally Posted by mossyflossy View Post
Great shopping bargains and will have to remember abt the cheapie MAC products...we went to Yard House too..
I have to say I'm loving my elf products - I'm definitely on the hunt for more in March :-) x
Old 28 Nov 14, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
KittyBlackDog
Imagineer

Another fab report for a lovely day. Thanks for the dedication - suits my style perfectly . Funnily I had my navy cashmere v neck on today

Thanks again for sharing your brilliant holiday with us. I really have enjoyed reading it daily. I got sick towards the end of your hols so I'm only just catching up now xx
KittyBlackDog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 14, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
debidee
Dibbing with Tink

Mobile

Originally Posted by KittyBlackDog View Post
Another fab report for a lovely day. Thanks for the dedication - suits my style perfectly . Funnily I had my navy cashmere v neck on today

Thanks again for sharing your brilliant holiday with us. I really have enjoyed reading it daily. I got sick towards the end of your hols so I'm only just catching up now xx
I haven't worn my jumper yet - but thinking this weekend might be nice now it's really starting to get cold! Xx