cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Day 1

There no pre report so here A little Back ground . Last year we where in Florida for 14 nights our 10th trip we been very lucky. We knew when we where flying back we decided that in 2016 we where not flying anywhere as we had a few things to sort out and A holiday was out the question we needed a new bed and some other things so no trip planed then in early 2016 I was walking past Galloway Travel in Norwich and I saw Euro Disney hotel+Travel+Tickets for under 300.00 pound Per Person I thought that not bad and a trip to France was some where that I always wanted to go I went in and spoke to the very pretty young lady I asked about a deposit she said 25.00 PP so I booked though the next couple of months I paid some here and there . It was soon paid up . A few months later we got talking and we thought that 4 days away was not really a holiday so we got talking about Liverpool for 3 nights I found a really nice deal and booked So we had 3 nights 4 days in Liverpool then the same in Disneyland Paris not bad for A year when we said we where not going away. We got some euros together and some ponds for the Uk part I posted our uk part else where But here the Euro part .

DAY 1 Travel and Disney village

We where up at 3 AM and did the things you do wash ect . We spoke about our trip Maria took her tablet for Travel sickness . We where at the departure point 20 minutes before the bus was due A bus came but it was for the Euro Star Disney trip . A mini bus came and Maria said is that taken us to Disneyland Paris. The driver said no I just take you to the drop off point . There was 6 in the Mini Bus including us . The trip was only 30 minutes and we where there in no time . We boarded the bus as we pre booked the seats we knew where we where seated . We picked up at a few other places and by the time it reached Ipswich and the final pickup there was 45 on the coach. We never been though the tunnel so did not know what we had to do . The drver was very good told us and we where soon on the train . This was some experience . We could get off the coach as it was very hot as all the power ect was turned off so no air condition . We just stood near the coach and talked to other people ect . We where soon in france and on our way . The French part of the trip took 4 hours but the driver had a brake 2 hours in frist time to use the euros . Maria had a burger and I had a chicken salad . We where soon on our way and 2 hours later we arrived at Disney . We where staying at santa fe we where lat to be dropped off which was fine . The driver checked us in and pick up our room key we where not that far from repetition which was fine . We arrived

Disney village

We had a little walk around the hotel then headed to Disney village a 20 minute walk from the hotel we past some of the other Disney hotels which was nice. We went though sectary which was fine and then had a walk around quite a few shops and restrants I did not think there be much but there where quite a few as the train station was so close we went and had a look around we brought a bottle of drink and much cheaper then the parks and Disney village . We decided to buy the drinks there all the time . We walked back to the hotel as it had been a long day . We where bed by 11pm .

Pics from day 1

cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 16, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

Mobile

Sounds like you had a good journey. You both did well staying up until 11pm. Nice pics. Thanks for posting
Old 23 Sep 16, 02:47 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Jedi Princess View Post
Sounds like you had a good journey. You both did well staying up until 11pm. Nice pics. Thanks for posting
Thank you
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 16, 11:50 AM  
Link to this Post
dismamx2
VIP Dibber

Thanks for your report. You had a long travel day but worth it to get to Disney
dismamx2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 16, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by dismamx2 View Post
Thanks for your report. You had a long travel day but worth it to get to Disney
Yes very much so I do not mind the traveling and at lest it was door to door which was good
Old 15 Oct 16, 09:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Infinity Red
Imagineer

Nice pictures and a great start 😀
Old 15 Oct 16, 10:02 AM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Thank you
Old 23 Oct 16, 07:41 PM  
Link to this Post
disney owl
Imagineer

disney owl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
good start
June 2001, August 2003,2007 &Sept 2010 - WDW Offsite
June 2005 - DLP Davy Crockett Ranch
disney owl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 16, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
stupet11
Imagineer

Good start, looking forward to reading the rest!
stupet11 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 16, 08:21 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Thank you