Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Closed Thread

Old 27 Sep 16, 07:22 PM  
Link to this Post
firsttimemouse
Very Serious Dibber

Help seasoned DIBBers please-ADR/FP/Itinerary

Hi,

My ADR date is this Friday, I've drawn up a plan but would really appreciate any helpful advice on this. There are 8 eight of us all going for the first time (2 families with two dare devil 11 year old girls and a 6 and 7 year old who are quite cautious). One of the younger ones isn't really used to staying up particularly late but my two are quite happy with later evenings.

Plan is
Travel day - just check into our hotel BC have room service and go to bed.

Day 1 MK - 8 am ADR, 7DMT then FP Peter pan 10-11, Space mountain and tommorowland speedway (split up older & younger kids) 12-1 Buzz lightyear 1-2. Inbetween FPs visit as many fantasyland and tomorrow land rides as possible.
Watch parade.
Go back to BC - ADR Cape May café 5.30 pm then early night.

Day2 - 8 am ADR Garden grill epcot, straight on soarin, Living Land, Journey into imagination, FP 10-11 Meet Disney characters (Will this be the same characters from breakfast, is this worth it? ) FP 11-12 Spaceship earth, 12-1 frozen. Then walk around some of world showcase, eat somewhere and go back to pool.
Late afternoon/eve go to DS, Wolfgang puck express.

Day 3 -HS for rope drop. FP toystory midway mania, voyage of little mermaid, frozen sing along. Other attractions inbetween.
ADR Mama Melrose fantasmic dining package lunchtime.
Back to BC for swim, possible ADR for kids to have ice-cream and beaches & cream before heading back to fantasmic

Day 4 - MK - ADR BOG again! , thinking it would be good to just get into the park before the hoardes. Jungle cruise, pirates, FP Thunder mountain, FP Splash mountain, philharmagic, FP 7DMT in case we cant get on it early for some reason?
Back to BC pool.
ADR 5.30 Captains grille
Illuminations boat trip

Day 5 ADR Cape may café 8.15 am.
Epcot - FP Turtle talk with crush, FP Sea with nemo, FP test track, other rides inbetween. Walk back to hotel via worldshowcase. Get Snacks for lunch.
ADR Crystal Palace 6pm, wishes and any other eve entertainment.

Day 6 (one of the adults birthdays) ADR Captains grille 8.30 am, pool morning.
Animal kingdom FP Kilimanjaro, FP Kali river rapids, FP River of light if poss. ADR Yak & Yeti. In between all FP do other rides and shows.

Day 7 Check out
HS AM - FP rock n roller coaster, FP TOT, watch beauty & beast.
Get our stuff and uber to HRH at universal. Universal evening, try and see as much HP as possible.

We then have day US and a day IOA.

After that we'll be at a villa for a week and will visit blizzard beach, DC, Clearwater, KSC and Malls but no more Disney as it'll be week leading up to Easter so just too busy I think. The whole group keen to get some 'villa chill out time'.

Would love any suggestions, thank you so much and sorry to ramble!
firsttimemouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 16, 11:42 AM  
Link to this Post
dorsetmutley
Imagineer

Only just read this, did you get the ADR's you wanted?
dorsetmutley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 16, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
firsttimemouse
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by dorsetmutley View Post
Only just read this, did you get the ADR's you wanted?
Yes we did pretty much. Some of the timings were slightly out, I had to swap garden grill and cape may breakfasts around. Also decided to change the animal kingdom day to get there early to do a Tusker house breakfast and head back to hotel early afternoon. So booked Teppan edo for that evening. If rivers of light is up an running we'll get a FP for one day the following week when we go to blizzard beach in the evening.
Very excited!
Overall I'm happy we've got everything that we want to do scheduled in but will have to see how it woks in practice. Who knows how long we'll spend dawdling around and in gift shops.
firsttimemouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 16, 08:34 AM  
Link to this Post
dorsetmutley
Imagineer

We did Teppan Edo and Tusker House last month, thoroughly enjoyed it (4 adults acting like kids)
Did you get Be Our Guest?
dorsetmutley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 16, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
firsttimemouse
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by dorsetmutley View Post
We did Teppan Edo and Tusker House last month, thoroughly enjoyed it (4 adults acting like kids)
Did you get Be Our Guest?
yes we did get BOG, booked two separate days of breakfast, figured we can always cancel one if we change our mind when we get there. The only one we struggled with was garden grill for 8am we had to swap that for a day we hadn't planned. I think all in all we were really lucky, however most of dinners are quite early at 5.30/6.00pm which I guess aren't as popular as later on.
Old 26 Oct 16, 08:45 AM  
Link to this Post
dorsetmutley
Imagineer

Originally Posted by firsttimemouse View Post
yes we did get BOG, booked two separate days of breakfast, figured we can always cancel one if we change our mind when we get there. The only one we struggled with was garden grill for 8am we had to swap that for a day we hadn't planned. I think all in all we were really lucky, however most of dinners are quite early at 5.30/6.00pm which I guess aren't as popular as later on.
I had a nightmare with BOG the only reservation I could get was 4pm for dinner! but well worth it. Have a great holiday
Old 26 Oct 16, 09:08 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 16, 09:08 AM  
Link to this Post
halloweenbaby2
VIP Dibber

I know you've already booked your ADR's but just a few thoughts on your plan:
On your first night instead of room service I'd suggest a dip in the pool and order from the QS option ( after a long travel day you'll want to stretch your legs, my DD's where desperate to get in the pool).
On your second day you may find you are to tired for a 5.30 ADR, that may be the day for room service.

Your all going to have an amazing time
halloweenbaby2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread