Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Closed Thread

Old 28 Jan 15, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
heighho
VIP Dibber

August Itinerary Feedback

Hi all
I've just made some revisions to our itinerary using the busy day guide. I haven't been to Florida for 10 years so please feel free to make suggestions.

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/plan...ew.php?p=37693

One thing to bear in mind, 25th August is actually Discovery Cove. It's a surprise 30th Birthday present for the DW so had to put something fake.

Look forward to reading your feedback.

heighho is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 15, 04:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Mortimer Mouse
Imagineer

Mortimer Mouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Looks fine - although abit too relaxing for me ! (which makes a change from most peoples plans).
Have you been before and do you only have MYW tickets then? It's interesting that you're staying at a Disney resort, yet only spending 4 or 5 days in a Disney theme park.
You've plenty of room in there to fit in some other bits and pieces, should you fancy it - a trip to the beach, an airboat ride, or an evening on the Boardwalk.
Very Nice.
Mortimer Mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 15, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
heighho
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Mortimer Mouse View Post
Looks fine - although abit too relaxing for me ! (which makes a change from most peoples plans).
Have you been before and do you only have MYW tickets then? It's interesting that you're staying at a Disney resort, yet only spending 4 or 5 days in a Disney theme park.
You've plenty of room in there to fit in some other bits and pieces, should you fancy it - a trip to the beach, an airboat ride, or an evening on the Boardwalk.
Very Nice.
We have MYW, Universal and Sea World tickets - as well as Discovery Cove for the DW birthday present. It's good that you've pointed out the Disney aspect though, perhaps we can go back to some of the parks in the evening on some of our shorter days.

We are planning to go to Hoopdeedoo one evening as this has been recommended to us but if you have any other suggestions that would be great.
heighho is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 15, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Belle x
Very Serious Dibber

Belle x's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
It looks good to me! We are flying from Manchester on the 13th August... Going to AK on the 15th & MK on the 16th! I thought I was reading my own itinerary for a second!

Next Trip - Pop & Endless Summer - August 2024
Belle x is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 15, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
boltyboy
Imagineer

boltyboy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Not sure I would do 3 parks in the opening 3 days but thats just my opinion. Have you thought of doing Altamonte mall rather than Florida mall. We found it excellent for A+F and Holister which had over 50% off.

2020 canceled - 2018 - 2015- 2012 - 2004 - 1998 - 1995 - 1993
Has it really been 8 years? - Trip Index
August 2015-Trip Index
boltyboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 15, 11:01 AM  
Link to this Post
theshabster
Serious Dibber

This itinerary seems a similar pace to what ours will be. My DW hasn't been to the US/Florida before, but we're still not going crazy trying to fit too much in. We've yet to agree an itinerary as such, but we'll be visiting the 4 main Disney parks (MK, AK, Epcot & DS) once, and both Universal and IOA once (with the exception of hopping between the two on the Hogwarts Express).

We plan to visit each park on a separate day, and maybe have 4-5 days towards the end of our two week break to visit Tampa and Naples. For us it's about striking a balance between seeing as much as we can/want to see, and having days to relax and explore outside of the parks.

We're not interested in the water parks, and still undecided on Busch Gardens and Kennedy Space Centre.

Edited at 11:04 AM.
theshabster is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 15, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
heighho
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Belle x View Post
It looks good to me! We are flying from Manchester on the 13th August... Going to AK on the 15th & MK on the 16th! I thought I was reading my own itinerary for a second!
Small world. And here's me thinking I was planning too far in advance - just too excited I guess. Where is your hotel?
Old 30 Jan 15, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Belle x
Very Serious Dibber

Belle x's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by heighho View Post
Small world. And here's me thinking I was planning too far in advance - just too excited I guess. Where is your hotel?
We are staying at Disney's Old Key West. Currently counting down the days until we can book our dining reservations! It's never too soon to plan!

Next Trip - Pop & Endless Summer - August 2024
Belle x is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 15, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread