Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 28 Nov 14, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
di5ney
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile paradise cove cost help

would anyone be able to give me a rough idea of the cost involved? we got engaged in disney last year and are considering getting married in september next year. there will be no more than 10 of us. we would probably prefer to dine onsite after the ceremony and then have the wishes cruise in the evening as he proposed during wishes

thanks
di5ney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 14, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkertangled
Imagineer

Mobile

It varies on what exactly you want included.
We booked with Virgin and just had the essential package which was venue, officient, cake. I then added on a few bits with them like flowers and transport and then video and photos I booked myself.
Paradise Cove do have a website detailing the packages they offer, then you have destination occasion,
elegant weddings and then the usual tour operators.
Tinkertangled is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 14, 12:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Bringonthesun!
Excited about Disney

Hi! I booked with Helen at elegant weddings for paradise cove. As mentioned above, it does depend on what you want, and when you want it, certain days are more expensive. We only have 9 including the bride and groom, and I personally found the price to be excellent for what you get especially when you compare to what a typical wedding at home would be!

I think if you google elegant weddings, there's a request form to complete, asking you to tick what you might want. Then they'll contact you by email with a quote, which you can then play with, if you decide you do or don't want something that's included.

Amie
Bringonthesun! is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 14, 12:00 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread