Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 28 Jul 14, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
beck_loz
Imagineer

beck_loz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Thanks for sharing x
beck_loz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 14, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Beaker7929
Imagineer

Beaker7929's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 101
Wink

Originally Posted by beck_loz View Post
Thanks for sharing x
Ah, thank you for reading

Twitter - @rpaisley79 / Instagram - rachelpaisley79

Upcoming Hols *July '19 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*August 2020 WDW Coronado Springs*

Previous Hols *Jan '19 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Jan '18 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Oct '17 Cheyenne*Jan '17 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Jan '16 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*March '15 - Cheyenne*Nov '13 - Cheyenne*Feb '12 - Newport Bay*April '08 - Santa Fe*March '05 - Santa Fe*

Click here for my Disneyland Paris Trip Reports
Beaker7929 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 14, 10:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Thelostprincess
Excited about Disney

Thelostprincess's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Thanks for sharing! We're going next March and it's my sons first time, he'll be 2 and a half so it's nice to see how you got on. x
Thelostprincess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 14, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Bouncing Tigger
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
Lovely pics and it's confirmed to DH and myself that we'd prefer to go Christmas time to see the decs. Look at you without your profile pic hat, gorgeous

Quality Inn International Oct 97 & Sep 2002
Rosen Inn @ Pointe Orlando Nov 2006
Coco Key Hotel & Water Park Oct 2012
POR Oct 2017 30th anniversary trip
May 2019 POFQ
POFQ again 2022
The best of the best 2023
Bouncing Tigger is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 14, 11:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
You mentioned pylons - has Gerard seen the ones that look like cats' faces? Well, I think they do, anyway...! You can see them from the train.

DLP looks absolutely gorgeous with all the Christmas theming!

We only ate in Chuck Wagon once and we found it far too noisy and busy (this was at 9.30pm but of course the Spanish eat late, and the resort was full of Spanish people when we went!)
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 14, 03:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Beaker7929
Imagineer

Beaker7929's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
We'll have to keep a look out for those Pylons Gill, he is totally obsessed with them still, a year on!

I have to say DLP is at it's most stunning at Xmas, I would love to go back at this time of year again.

Yes, I'm not looking forward to the Chuck Wagon brekkie's when we go at Easter, but I'll have my bestie with me this time so it won't be as stressful, but still noisy I'm sure

Upcoming Hols *July '19 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*August 2020 WDW Coronado Springs*

Previous Hols *Jan '19 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Jan '18 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Oct '17 Cheyenne*Jan '17 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Jan '16 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*March '15 - Cheyenne*Nov '13 - Cheyenne*Feb '12 - Newport Bay*April '08 - Santa Fe*March '05 - Santa Fe*

Beaker7929 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 14, 05:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

Get there dead on 7am, we always do and it's deserted for the first 20 minutes. Then stroll along the river and you can be first on Main Street at 8am and have it all to yourself!

We tend to go back for a nap in the afternoon (and
we don't even have kids!) as we do love our EMH but love Dreams too!
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 14, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
olafs_nose
Earning My Ears

Those pylons are great! I love cats and the other half can't bear them so whenever we go over he complains that he can't even go on holiday without seeing cats everywhere. On an 8 hour drive to Annecy you see a lot of cat pylons

Loving the trip report Beaker. Might have to think about a little Christmas trip next year.
olafs_nose is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 14, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Beaker7929
Imagineer

Beaker7929's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by olafs_nose View Post
Those pylons are great! I love cats and the other half can't bear them so whenever we go over he complains that he can't even go on holiday without seeing cats everywhere. On an 8 hour drive to Annecy you see a lot of cat pylons

Loving the trip report Beaker. Might have to think about a little Christmas trip next year.
Ah thank you Xmas is a very magical time of year to go to DLP, I know I'll have to do it again one day