Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Closed Thread

Old 11 Apr 12, 07:52 AM  
Link to this Post
westwife1978
Excited about Disney

westwife1978's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Here Comes The Clampetts!

Ok so there are 9 of us going which in itself is going to be a nightmare I think. Me, DH and our kids aged 7 and 2, plus my bro SIL and their 3 yr old - along with my fab parents both aged 59 and paying for the majority of the trip! :-)

Arrival day - estimated time at POR is 6pm so body clocks will think 11pm so am thinking a quick freshen up and bite to eat before an early night - all depending on what sleep the kids get on the plane!

Day 1 - Magic Kingdom! I guess we will all be up early so heading there first - cant wait to see DD's face, at 7 I feel she will be as amazed as me! Am anticipating an early return to POR with early dinner and early bed again.

Day 2 - My bro is off to get hitched on this day - just the 3 of them so rest of us off to AK for our extra magic hour, lazy afternoon by the pool and then out for a wedding meal

Day 3 - am hoping we are sleeping past 6am by now and plan a morning at a water park and then an evening firework show.

Anyone any idea how many days it will take the kids to adjust to the times - dont want to plan too much but dont want to miss things either?

thanks
westwife1978 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 12, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post

lol at the Clampetts - cos that's what we are calling ourselves this year as there are 11 of us going. We even have a home made flag to stick out the window of our 15 seater mini van. You know so you can recognise it in the carparks.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 12, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
alanda
Very Serious Dibber

Usually takes us a few days to settle into Florida time.

I assume your brother has sorted their wedding license out from UK, or is that something they will be doing on day 1?

Would say that you will still be tired early on the 2nd day, so wouldn't plan on having the wedding meal too late in the evening - would suggest late afternoon really.
Cypress Pointe Resort 2011
Southern Dunes 2019
alanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 12, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread