Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 9 Oct 15, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Cpt Underpants
Apprentice Imagineer

We went last year and it was busy. The queues for characters all had waits of around 30 minutes and the trick and treat stations mostly had queues but these went down quickly. The rides all had queues too that I found very similar to the day time waits. I will be honest, it was busier than we had hoped and the queues were starting to get on our nerves but we loved every minute. The atmosphere is great and seeing the characters and CM's dressed differently was fab! We would of went again on another night but couldn't get tickets. I did see people without wrist bands at the start but only ticket holders as the night progressed. We are going in August next year but are hoping to go again for October 2017 and we will be doing MNSHHP twice. Don't worry about it, enjoy yourselves!
Old 9 Oct 15, 11:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Cills2015
Proud to wear my Ears

Thanks everyone, I've had a word with myself to stop worrying about it, go with the flow and enjoy every minute!
I am so very excited about it now I have read all your brilliant posts I can't wait to go

I will definitely be looking out for fellow dibbers on the 27th! see you all there
Cills2015 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 15, 11:38 AM  
Link to this Post

We went on 5 October. Wouldn't say it was very busy. Unfortunately we got quite a downpour and didn't manage to get photos with the Dwarves. Saying that though we did loads of trick or treating, saw Hallowishes and got some rides in. A criticism I have of Disney though is that whilst they are happy to consider the characters in the rain (obviously a trade union rule that they shouldn't be getting too wet!) they could provide more in terms of shelter for the guests. We ended up sheltering under a closed concession stand for ages then made our way into Storybook land where we found a tent full of trick or treat stands which we (and everyone else) wandered through over and over waiting for the rain to stop again!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 15, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post

Meant to also say that on the night we were there Disney were being really vigilant re wristbands as we had to wave these as we moved around the park.
Old 9 Oct 15, 11:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Maleficent Mags
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY View Post
We are going 27th so might see you there!
Im goin on the 27th too! I will be wearing my Maleficent Tshirt, Maleficent Horns and Wings!
Old 9 Oct 15, 06:29 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Maleficent Mags View Post
Im goin on the 27th too! I will be wearing my Maleficent Tshirt, Maleficent Horns and Wings!
Amazing! I'll be wearing my Villains T shirt, Villain Vans & Maleficent/Minnie horns!

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 15, 11:04 PM  
Link to this Post
CSTUARTt1980
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We went last night. First time so not sure how it compares to others but I found it fine. Longest wait was big thunder mountain 20 minutes. First hocus pocus was busy but did down at the later ones.
CSTUARTt1980 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 15, 11:55 PM  
Link to this Post

We are going on the 27th too lol x
Old 10 Oct 15, 05:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Alien
Imagineer

we went last year and we weren't interested in pictures and we did allot of rides some candy collection (like 30 minutes) and the parade. We had great time

we are going again next year but won't do it due to price to be honest. It's expensive night and I prefer doing something we haven't done before. DS loved the parade
Alien is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 15, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post

We were there on 16th September, which I think was the opening night. It was very busy and very humid. I'd started with a nasty cold and found it all a bit hectic BUT we managed to get on Peter Pans Flight in under 20 mins, The Haunted Mansion was great fun. We didn't get to see either parade, or get many candies. But it was a fab experience. Hope you have a great time
Closed Thread