Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 28 Mar 15, 12:00 AM  
Link to this Post
PENNYC
Excited about Disney

Wwe

Hi all. My son is a massive WWE fan and they have an event on the 29th August in orlando when we will be there. Been on ticket master and can not buy tickets yet. I have a UK account. Can I biy tickets through that or do I have to buy through the us site? Hoping someone will know x
PENNYC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 15, 12:05 AM  
Link to this Post
COL41
Imagineer

I don't know about the WWE, but I've recently bought tickets for an Orlando City soccer match and could only buy those through the Ticketmaster.com site rather than .co.uk
2001 DLP hen weekend, 2006 DLP Sequoia Lodge, 2009 Hotel Cheyenne (my 40th), 2012 WDW Orlando & St Petes Beach, 2015 Miami, Orlando & Clearwater. 2017 Miami and Cape Coral 2019 NYC for BFF 50th, 2020 Orlando (cancelled due to Covid ) 2021 NYC with the family
COL41 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 15, 01:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Dinglebert
Imagineer

Dinglebert's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
We went to WWE NXT last year, very cheap about $10 a ticket for over 3 hours of WWE fights all filmed for television.
Dinglebert is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 15, 02:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Knaggsy25
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Dinglebert View Post
We went to WWE NXT last year, very cheap about $10 a ticket for over 3 hours of WWE fights all filmed for television.
Ah where is NXT filmed?
Been a couple of times to TNA at universal but would love to take my boys to that
Knaggsy25 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 15, 05:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Bullpeppar
Imagineer

Bullpeppar's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
NXT is filmed in Full Sail University. We went 2 years ago and saw Dolph Ziggler, The Shield, Paul Hamen, AJ, Mark Henry, The Viper, Bo Dallas, The Great Khali, the Wyatt Family (including the rocking chair which was class), Antonio Cesaro, Big E, Chris Jerico, Jack Swagger and many more all in one night.

They kept changing the canvas and every time they did, there was a guy seated right where the wrestlers came in who changed his t shirt and hat at the same time. The shows were broadcasted over a few weeks and appeared like different programmes.

I actually nearly ran over Bray Wyatt on the way in as he strolled across the street - some dude!

All of this for $15 - hard to beat

DLP-Santa Fe '01DLP-Cheyenne '03Quality Inn Jul'05 Oak Plantation Resort-Jul'07-3wksDLP-Sequoia Dec'08Hamlet Crt-Jul'09-3wksHamlet Crt,NY,HRH-Jul'11-3wksRPR & Rotonda-Jul'12 Hamlet Crt,Rotonda-Jul'13-3wksRPR,Hamlet Crt,Rotonda-Jul'14Watersong,RPR,Rotonda Jul'15-3 wksWatersong,RPR,Rotonda-Jul'17-3wks LGI, Watersong,RPR-July ‘19
Bullpeppar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 15, 07:25 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Hi sorry to jump in, I did have a thread on WWE but it may have been missed. I'm wanting to book tickets for my son when we go October/November, do you know how far in advance you can book and are there any special/vip packages? He's WWE crazy.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 15, 08:09 AM  
Link to this Post
headinaviceboy
Excited about Disney

For 29th August you will have to buy through ticketmaster.com . They are not on sale yet. I am going to watch Orlando Soccer City that night. If I was not already going to that we would be buying tickets for WWE at the Amway Center.
Old Key West and RPR Universal - August 2011
All Star Movies 2010 Disney Dolphin - May 2009
Wyndham Orlando - 2005 Quality Inn Nov 2004
headinaviceboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 15, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post
PENNYC
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by COL41 View Post
I don't know about the WWE, but I've recently bought tickets for an Orlando City soccer match and could only buy those through the Ticketmaster.com site rather than .co.uk

How do they send you the tickets? Will you get through the post before you leave the UK. Or are they email tickets? WWE isn't on sale yet for the 29th August so Im just going to have to check every day. But just wondered how the tickets got to you.
PENNYC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 15, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
kllbc
Helping Mickey

Originally Posted by PENNYC View Post
How do they send you the tickets? Will you get through the post before you leave the UK. Or are they email tickets? WWE isn't on sale yet for the 29th August so Im just going to have to check every day. But just wondered how the tickets got to you.
Don't know the answers to this but would love to so watching your thread with interest. This would be a great night out.
Aug14 - Turtle Villa at Eagle Pointe. Aug15 - Beach Club resort, Hard Rock Club, Sunset Lakes, A of A. Apr16 - Disney Springs, Bradenton Beach, International Drive. Aug16 - Saratoga Springs, Hard Rock Club. Aug17 - NYC, Old Key West, Regal Oaks. Oct17 - International drive, Bradenton Beach, Disney Springs.
Jun18 - West Coast Roadtrip!
kllbc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 15, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post
lil mousketeer
VIP Dibber

Sorry I cannot help answer your ticket question. I would assume you would receive an email confirmation to exchange at the theatre's will cal office,l but I'm unsure.

My DS and DH are both huge WWE fans so have just had a quick look on the official WWE website. It shows all upcoming events up till the 24/8 and tickets for that show go on sale tomorrow. So hopefully the 29/8 show in Orlando should be up and on sale in the next week.

wwe/events/all/all/al...000/mi/page-10

Fingers crossed.

Disney POFQ/Universal HRH Aug/Sept 2012
Disney AKL/Universal RPR Aug/Sept 2014
Orlando/St Petes Beach Aug/Sept 2015
Universal-HHN Cabana Bay Sept/Oct 2016
West Stonebridge (Dibb Villa) Aug/Sept 2017
lil mousketeer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread