Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 10 Sep 07, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post

Beauties & The Beast Day 4 Sea World, Uno’s & Com Warehouse

Day 4 Sea World, Uno’s & Comedy Warehouse.
Dollar_Bill AKA Bill
Jools AKA Jools
Double_Trouble AKA Vicky & Alison

I was awake from 4am again and got up soon after that. I just sat on the (huge balcony) reading and enjoying the warm quiet early morning.

Bill got up at 7 and Vicky and Ali surfaced not long after that. Bill and I had our owners update at the Fountains at 8 so off we went to that. Listened to the Sales patter and walked off with our $75 Publix voucher. They do offer theme park tickets but as we have AP’s for all of the parks we go for the food option.

It was 9am by this time and time to go to Seaworld. We took both cars as we didn’t know how long we would be there and Vicky and Ali wanted to stay as long as possible. We soon arrived and parked up and were through the turnstiles pretty quickly.
As the trippie title suggests, here are the Beauties

And The Beast

First stop was one of the shops for the girls (or lassies as Bill refers to them) to buy some batteries for their camera. We then had a look at the turtles and alligators and the sting ray lagoon.

Then it was off to Kraken. Bill and I sat it out while the girls rode it.

There was hardly any wait at all and they both really enjoyed this coaster.

It was getting very hot by this time (around 11) and Bill was in some pain so we decided to quit the park leaving the girls to do their own thing. ‘Now you have the Tom Tom to get you back again?’ Said Bill. They didn’t have the Tom Tom. So Bill told them how to get back to the Fountains. He also said to give him a ring on his mobile if they got lost. Hmm they didn’t have a phone with them either. Ah well never mind Bill’s directions would get them back safe and sound. We then left Vicky and Ali and exited the park. As we were going out we realised the directions we’d given the girls were wrong and if they followed them they’d probably end up in Tampa. So we went back into Seaworld to leave a note on their windscreen. Bill showed the woman on the gate his AP to enter the park. She got really stroppy and said someone had already used the pass that day. Bill explained that he’s used it and needed to re enter the park. We searched the car until the parking ticket we’d been given the first time we entered was found. Then she let us in. Next hurdle was the people directing the parking. We wanted to go back to where we’d just been to leave the note on the girls car. The parking attendants wanted to send us another way but were OK when Bill explained what he needed to do. Anyway we finally reached their car again and left the correct directions for them. (later on that day Bill gave them Mapmans map to leave in their car as you really can’t go wrong with that).

We left Seaworld for the second time that day and went to Walgreens as this was 3rd day in Orlando. I still hadn’t been inside Walgreens and I was starting to twitch with the anxiety and of not going into my favourite Orlando attraction. We also went into Publix for some nice crusty bread and some cheese for our lunch. Yummy very nice it was too J. I also had to buy the Orlando Sentinel for the bargain booklets that come with it on Sunday’s. (This is because Jools loves to read the Circuit City and Best Buy leaflets – Bill )

After our lunch we went to the pool, armed with our cool bag containing bottles of water and cans of Pepsi Max for Bill and Coke Zero for me. We also had our books and lots of sunscreen (not that I applied enough of it as it turned out ). We could only sit for about 5 minutes before getting in the pool as it really was so hot.

The Fountains has an indoor/outdoor pool and there was a puppet show/muppet show going on in the indoor part for the kids. They seemed to be enjoying it. Bill suggested we swim up to it to get a closer look ourselves. It was pretty entertaining but it felt cold in the indoor part, so we swam back into the sun again. ‘Just stand here’ said Bill and you’ll still see the show. ‘Here I’ll help you’. Well silly me did try to stand there, except the depth was 5 foot 9, I’m only 5’4” so under the water I went, much to the amusement of my not so dear husband. ‘Ha ha’ he said ‘I thought you’d have learned not to trust me after you nearly drowned at Typhoon Lagoon last time we were there’. I will get him one of these days when he’s asleep L

We were only out for about 90 minutes and most of that time was spent in the water. I thought we’d better go in as I didn’t want to get burned. I still got a bit burned on my back though L

We went back inside and showered and looked at the Sentinel. Shortly after this the girls returned after having a good day at Seaworld. Ali especially liked that killer whale ‘Shuma’ – lol. They were both pretty tired after their day in the park and went off to shower and rest for an hour or so.

Later on we all went out to the Premium Outlets as Vicky and Ali wanted to buy some clothes there. They got what they wanted and we headed for Uno’s at the Crossroads. It was the first time the girls had been there and Vicky chose mozzarella sticks for a starter, while Ali had a pork starter thing. Bill and I shared pizza skins as always. When the server took the order he asked Vicky if she wanted her mozzarella sticks as a starter or an entrée. Now as Vicky observed later there was a clue as to how big her starter was going to be She opted for it as a starter and had chicken and pasta for her main meal. Ali had the same main meal, while Bill had an individual pepperoni pizza and I had chicken fajitas (which were scrummy). There are no photos as we didn’t have the camera with us.

Following our meal we went to Pleasure Island to the Comedy Warehouse. We saw the first show, which can sometimes be a bit lame, but this time it was really funny. There were not many people in the club and we were seated right at the front. I sat between Bill and Vicky and I don’t know what I laughed at the most – the show or Vicky’s reaction to it. She laughed so much and thought it was hilarious. We’d had a very good night out but were all beginning to flag. So it was a quick (well not very quick in fact) look in the Harley shop and then back to the Fountains for the night.

Edited at 05:58 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 07, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post

Sounds like a busy yet great day! I'm sort of glad you'd no camera for food pics... they always make me hungary
Old 10 Sep 07, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Bob_and_Dawn
Imagineer

Bob_and_Dawn's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Looks like you are all having a great time.
Sorry we missed you the other day.

Speak soon.

Bob
Old 10 Sep 07, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post

Another brillant day, lovely photos.
Old 10 Sep 07, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Dollar_Bill View Post
I also had to buy the Orlando Sentinel for the bargain booklets that come with it on Sunday’s. (This is because Jools loves to read the Circuit City and Best Buy leaflets – Bill )

Go on treat her to a trip to Circuit City then Bill Sorry Jools

Another great day at Seaworld although what a pain about Ali & Vicky forgetting their TomTom - Mapmans Map to the rescue
Old 10 Sep 07, 03:44 PM  
Link to this Post
TinkTatoo
Imagineer

TinkTatoo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 9
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Dollar_Bill View Post
... I also had to buy the Orlando Sentinel for the bargain booklets that come with it on Sunday’s. (This is because Jools loves to read the Circuit City and Best Buy leaflets – Bill )...
A woman after my own heart - it's what Sundays in Orlando are made for although I suspect the Circuit City and Best Buy ones might have been for someone else

TinkTatoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 07, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaydee
Imagineer

Jaydee's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 14
A lovely day had by all

Jaydee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 07, 06:01 PM  
Link to this Post

Another great report
Old 10 Sep 07, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
georgemac
Imagineer

georgemac's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Another good day and at least you seemed to be able to laugh without any pain now.
1997 Airtours, 1999 BA Best Western LBV, 2001 Westridge Villa, 2005 Westridge Villa (Trip Report)
georgemac is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 07, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
highlander447
Imagineer

highlander447's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 18
Good day have to laugh at Bill messing up the directions,I cant believe been at Crossroads a few times now and Bills still not ventured around to Hooters at the very least he could prepare the gals for my impending visit
highlander447 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List