Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 23 Feb 09, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post

:) Walmart Disney Tickets

Hi

Has anyone bought Disney tickets from Walmart or anywhere else for that matter in Orlando ? Are they cheaper ?

What about Universal tickets as well regarding buying them in Orlando ?

Thanks for you advice.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 10, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post

Bump - as I would like to know the answer to this too
Old 15 Aug 10, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
disneydaft70
Imagineer

I haven't bought them from Walmart but have bought them from the tourist information place on I Drive before, they weren't any cheaper than buying them here though. After what's just happened with TPTD I'm going to go for security rather than cheapness in future, it's too much money to risk just to save a few quid.

JA x

Ramada 2001, Quality Inn Plaza 2004, Imperial Swan/Caribbean Beach 2008, Imperial Swan/Animal Kingdom Lodge/Econolodge 2010, Comfort Inn/Port Orleans Riverside/Bay Lake Tower 2013, Florida Road Trip/Beach Club Villas 2015, Port Orleans Riverside/Villas at Grand Floridian 2017, Comfort Inn/Port Orleans Riverside 2018, Port Orleans Riverside 2019, Castle Inn & Suites, Anaheim 2020

Trip Report - December 2010
Food Report - November 2013
Florida Road Trip - November 2015
disneydaft70 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 10, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post

Thanks for that. Sorry but what is TPTD?!
Old 15 Aug 10, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post

my partners brother got his there once and it was a dud as we found out on the gate! luckily the nice guy on the gate let him through after explaining! Also my sister brought hers on her card and they turned around and said they didn't have any and took 3 weeks to put the money back and it worked out she had lost money as the exchange rate had dropped!
I wouldn't advice it!
Like Disneydaft70 said, 'security over cheapness'
Old 15 Aug 10, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
disneydaft70
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Disney Duck View Post
Thanks for that. Sorry but what is TPTD?!
Theme Park Tickets Direct... my boss just lost over £300 using them (and some poor folk have lost alot more) It's scared the cr*p out of me I can tell you.

JA x

Ramada 2001, Quality Inn Plaza 2004, Imperial Swan/Caribbean Beach 2008, Imperial Swan/Animal Kingdom Lodge/Econolodge 2010, Comfort Inn/Port Orleans Riverside/Bay Lake Tower 2013, Florida Road Trip/Beach Club Villas 2015, Port Orleans Riverside/Villas at Grand Floridian 2017, Comfort Inn/Port Orleans Riverside 2018, Port Orleans Riverside 2019, Castle Inn & Suites, Anaheim 2020

Trip Report - December 2010
Food Report - November 2013
Florida Road Trip - November 2015
disneydaft70 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 10, 08:41 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 10, 08:41 AM  
Link to this Post

Morning.

We too have lost money to Theme Park Tickets Direct.

£775 they took from us, didn't send the tickets and have now ceased to trade.:angry:

We are trying to claim via our Visa Debit Card but the transaction was more than 120 days ago so I am not too hopeful.

How the Law in this country allows a company to rip off other people from their hard earned savings is Disgusting.

WAL MART

In 2006 we bought our Park tickets from WAL MART in Kissimmee and had no problem at all with them. They were a little cheaper.

This year we thought buy our tickets before we go and have Less Hassle when we get to Florida.

Thanks to the people who run Theme Park Tickets Direct who have spent our hard earned money { hope you enjoyed it } we have had lots of Hassle and are £775 out of pocket.

Thank You
Closed Thread