Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 28 Apr 09, 07:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Ms Finkelstein
Imagineer

Ms Finkelstein's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Biergarten or Bust! Stuff Wot We Bought!

I've been running around like mad taking photos of some of the things we bought - unfortunately some of the photos have come out a bit dark (since it is night time here!), and in our bedroom we changed the lights to what I call my 'tarts boudoir' theme with black chiffon and bling chandelier and bedside lamps to match. However, with the energy saving lightbulbs they don't give out much light when it's dark outside!

I may need to repost better photos - let me know if they're too dark.

First up the kitchen (much better lighting!)

[IMG][/IMG]

My Mickey whistling kettle and matching teapot and oven glove.

[IMG][/IMG]

Another photo of my oven glove plus my measuring spoons.

[IMG][/IMG]

Our Mickey pizza cutter, chopsticks from China pavilion and my Mickey head cocktail stirrers!

[IMG][/IMG]

Our Alice teapot and cup set from the UK pavilion and my Tink salt and pepper pots.

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Some close ups.

[IMG][/IMG]

Our Alice used teabag holder from the UK pavilion.

[IMG][/IMG]

Grumpy's everyday drinking stein... I insisted he buy it! :lmao:

Onto the clothes. These were taken upstairs - hence the sudden darkness!

[IMG][/IMG]

My Tink t shirts.

[IMG][/IMG]

The sweater I ran round DHS to find!

continued below...

2 Go Mad in Bavaria 2011 - Trip Report Biergarten or Bust 2008 WDW Trip Report
Margarita or Bust - Son of Biergarten 2010 Trip Report
Ms Finkelstein is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 09, 07:14 PM  
Link to this Post

wooow...i love the kitchen things...all of it
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 09, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Ms Finkelstein
Imagineer

Ms Finkelstein's Reviews
Onto the jewellery!

[IMG][/IMG]

My necklaces - I've been wearing the Mickey head bling one since we got home!

[IMG][/IMG]

My Mickey head ring - it sparkles a lot more in better light!

[IMG][/IMG]

My Tink watch.

[IMG][/IMG]

My Tink snowglobe and Heather's Ariel snowglobe that Santa brought us at Christmas!

Another, brighter, one of the Tink t shirts!

[IMG][/IMG]

Our Mickey plates, and the cups we got from Yak & Yeti, and the cups they got their pirate punch in (not technically purchases, but we did buy the drinks so I'm counting them anyway!) :rotfl:

[IMG][/IMG]

Our glasses we got at Suess Landings.

[IMG][/IMG]

Our Thing 1&2 mugs we got at Suess Landings.

[IMG][/IMG]

And how can I have forgotten about my Tink bag and purse? I've had loads of people come up to me and ask where I got it, the poor deprived folk that have never been to WDW!

[IMG][/IMG]

We also got clothes for the kids, but again they are scattered throughout their bedrooms and I really haven't the stomach to enter just now!

That was just the stuff I could find - we did buy a lot more, and the kids boughts toys which are now scattered around their bedrooms! Grumpy bought some tshirts and a sweater as well.

Hope you've enjoyed reading this trip report as much as I've enjoyed sharing it with you all. I'm so glad I decided to do it as it's really kept the holiday alive for us and it means we have a permanent record of it so we'll never forget the details!

Things We Loved About The Holiday

Everything!
The hotel was fabulous! We are now totally converted to staying onsite - I know we could go cheaper and therefore more often if we stayed in a villa or offsite, but the convenience and just the 'magicness' (is that actually a word?) of staying in Disney is just fabulous, so I can see us staying onsite for the forseeable future!

The Disney Dining Plan - again we could do it for cheaper staying offsite, but the convenience of paying upfront for your food is great, all we take is $ for spending. And as I'm genetically predisposed to nosiness I love getting to go to all the other fab Disney Resorts to eat (and therefore legitimately wander around) is great, plus getting to eat at all the fab restaurants in Epcot and the parks.

Epcot - for some reason we had always written Epcot off before as just being a bit rubbish so had never actually spent any time in it before this trip. Last holiday was the first time we actually set foot in Epcot and that was just for the restaurants!
So the park was a complete revelation for us and it is now one of our favourite parks!

Still To Do

Still have to do TTA in MK, One Mans Dream at DHS, Carousel of progress at MK, Club Cool at Epcot, Hall of Presidents at MK.

I also want to get each of us Mickey ears with our names stitched on next holiday!

Things We've Learned

If we leave Disney property - we need a SatNav!

We don't need to do Great Movie Ride, or Jungle Cruise again!

Thanks again!

Di x

Ms Finkelstein is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 09, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Ms Finkelstein
Imagineer

Ms Finkelstein's Reviews
Originally Posted by Wishes36 View Post
wooow...i love the kitchen things...all of it
Hi Claire

You beat me to it - I was still writing the next part!

Now you know what you need to get on your holiday!

Di x

Old 28 Apr 09, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
wickesy
VIP Dibber

Some great 'swag' there Di So glad we've got another committed trip report writer on the DIBB.

Trip Reports: WDW '07 ~ WDW '08 ~ SF & Disneyland '08 ~ WDW '09 ~ Smokies '09 ~ DLP '10 ~ DCL '10 ~ Crown Princess '11 ~ WDW '11 ~ DCL '12 ~ DCL '13

wickesy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 09, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
scotsprincess
Imagineer

scotsprincess's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
hi what a lot of lovely stuff... you must have spent a fortune
scotsprincess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 09, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Ms Sleepy
Apprentice Imagineer

Ms Sleepy's Reviews
I love the Tink Bag where did you buy it? And those thing 1 and 2 mugs are great. I think my hubby would have a fit if I brought all that back.
Ms Sleepy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 09, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
maggie b
Imagineer

maggie b's Reviews
Thanks for sharing your stash that you bought Di i love it all but eally love your tink bag. Can i ask where you got it please i'm a big tink fan

Rodeway inn october 2007
Majorca September 2008
Majorca june 2009
Rodeway inn October 2009
Majorca september 2010
Majorca August 2011
Arkvilla October 2011
Majorca 8th September 2012
Arkvilla October 2013
maggie b is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 09, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
joandwayne
VIP Dibber

joandwayne's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 20
Love the kitchen stuff especially. We always buy towels, christmas decs, photo frames and clothes and stuff. Never saw the measuring spoons or I would have bought those.

AKL, Walt Disney World, July 2017, AKL, Walt Disney World, August 2016, Washington DC, California (Disney) and New York, August 2015, AKL, Walt Disney World, August 2014, West Coast USA and Disney Aulani, Hawaii, August 2013, Old Key West, Walt Disney World, Oct 2012, West Coast USA, Aug 2011, New York, April 2011, May 2009, Port Orleans, Walt Disney World, Oct 2010, Disney Cruise, May 2010, POP Century, Walt Disney World, Nov 2008, May 2007, Oct 2005, Kissimee Oct 2003, Oct 1990
joandwayne is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 09, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post

another fan of your bag and purse... and I also have my eye on them mugs too !
ooooh cant wait now!
Thanks for sharing
Elaine
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List