Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 28 Oct 10, 04:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Bones78
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

That was good, can we ride again - Pre-Amble

This is the "That was good, can we ride again" trip report. Also knowns as "Whats the point of coming to Florida if you won't let me buy something in the gift shop? ".

For all those who read my pre-trip report - hello again.

For those who didn't, this is our second trip to Disney. Hopefully it will have less problems than last time and be more relaxing.

This holiday is a quiet family trip so if you are looking for thrills and spills then maybe this report won't float your boat. There will be lots of early nights and family snapshots included - you have been warned. I tried to keep as many receipts as I could cos I know that prices can always be helpful for people planning their own trip.

For anyone wanting to know who we are, you should have read the Pre Trip Report! - only joking. Here we are:

Me : Cheryl, 32 yrs. Holiday booker and planner.

Him (husband) : Brian, 41 yrs old. Driver and hopefully learning to ride the bigger boy rides (he's a bit of a scardy cat and hopes to go on something more thrilling than Dumbo this time round)

The Girl : Chloe, 9 years old. Noisy, chatty and hoping to be more adventurous this time round.

The Boy : Ethan, 6 yrs. Noisy, smiley and looking forward to being tall enough for more than the Dumbo ride lol

Tickets arrived with a lanyard set, pin badge, autograph book and wallet for each munchkin from Attraction Tickets Direct. I made name badges with emergency numbers for the kids and Disney luggage tags so we could find our cases easier. Have pre-purchased Disney PhotoCard with a share group on The Dibb (thanks Andy). Other than that, there is no forward planning however I do have a rough guide of which parks I would like to be in on each day to basically save time discussing where we go each morning.

Return train tickets to Manchester Airport from Dundee booked (£83.30 with use of family rail card) and Premier Inn (£49) booked for night before departure.

So, here we go ...

That was good, can we ride again 2010 Trip Report Index
Villa - Championsgate Oct 2008
Villa - Highgate Park Oct 2010
Bones78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 10, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Ms Finkelstein
Imagineer

Ms Finkelstein's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Good start - off to read the rest! Hope your DH built up the courage to ride the scarier rides...like Aladdin.

Di x

2 Go Mad in Bavaria 2011 - Trip Report Biergarten or Bust 2008 WDW Trip Report
Margarita or Bust - Son of Biergarten 2010 Trip Report
Ms Finkelstein is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 10, 06:27 PM  
Link to this Post
pudge
Imagineer

pudge's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
Great start..
[/B][COLOR="Magenta"]2006 Crescent Lakes/New Port Richey, 2008 Highlands Reserve, 2010 Cumbrian Lakes (freebie) & Rolling Hills, 2012 Highlands Reserve, 2014 Bridgewater Crossing, 2015 Rolling Hills/HRH, 2016 Dibb villa Highlands Reserve/HRH & Vegas, 2017 Rolling Hills, Xmas 2018 Rolling Hills & RPR, 2019 Highlands Reserve, 2020 Highlands Reserve canx 2021 Emerald isle fingers crossed
pudge is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 10, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
macdonald88
Imagineer

Can't wait.
macdonald88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 10, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Strommie
Imagineer

Strommie's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Nice start, off to read the next bit.
Old 14 Nov 10, 06:15 PM  
Link to this Post

Look forward to reading the rest!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List