Old 14 Nov 11, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
col2501
VIP Dibber

col2501's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
just caught up, it's interesting to read a non disney report, our 2013 trip is meant to be a budget one, but I don't think I can leave Disney out yet, it'll be our 3rd trip and I'm still Disney obssessed! I am enjoying reading about your coupons and budget tips!

Colette
Our 1st Magical Disney Holiday!
Never Mind Epricot Trip report Oct 11
All Star Music and Hampton Inn Pointe Orlando June 2009
Sunset Lakes DIBB villa & HRH 15th October 2011
Esprit DIBB Villa 17 June 2014
Dubai Trip Report - just the 2 of us 30 Nov 2011
Introducing Queen P to Orlando June 2014 Report plenty of offsite delights food report June 2014
col2501 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 11, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Trip report now completed
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 11, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Seaworldfan
Imagineer

Another great Trip report, thanks Dixon's

I think you are my fav trip report writers, the combo of your DD being so cute and photogenic and the lots of food pics you post make them a joy to read

At least when we get back next year, i can console myself with knowing that you may have a new trip report for us soon.
2003 - Hilton Garden Inn I-Drive
2010 - Staybridge Suites LBV
2012 - Beach Club
2017 - Old Key West
2019 - Old Key West/Hard Rock Hotel
2022 - Reunion/BC/AKL/Hard Rock Hotel!
Seaworldfan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 11, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Seaworldfan View Post
Another great Trip report, thanks Dixon's

I think you are my fav trip report writers, the combo of your DD being so cute and photogenic and the lots of food pics you post make them a joy to read

At least when we get back next year, i can console myself with knowing that you may have a new trip report for us soon.
Thanks for reading and all your nice comments.

Are you going to do one for your honeymoon trip?
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 11, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Seaworldfan
Imagineer

Yup plan to.. need to do better than my last one as i only managed a few days of that before it kind of died out
2003 - Hilton Garden Inn I-Drive
2010 - Staybridge Suites LBV
2012 - Beach Club
2017 - Old Key West
2019 - Old Key West/Hard Rock Hotel
2022 - Reunion/BC/AKL/Hard Rock Hotel!
Seaworldfan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Dec 11, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post

I'm still reading. It's very interesting as my DW is trying to avoid the Disney thing also. Me & our teens are going to have to do a lot of convincing that a little Disney wouldn't do any harm.

We've booked the Enclave Suites (Oct 2012), thinking it'll be more convenient for 14 day Universal pass, with the regular Wet&Wild breaks. I notice you purchased that pass but you only used 3 days worth. I plan to buy four adult 3-park bonus tickets from Orlando-ticket-deals (£111 each), with the expectation of using them more frequently. Too much?

I also see you didn't do Wonderworks/Magic show, on I-Drive. If anyone has experiences of that excursion, I would welcome their advice.

Edited at 09:35 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 11, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by 3rdtime View Post
I'm still reading. It's very interesting as my DW is trying to avoid the Disney thing also. Me & our teens are going to have to do a lot of convincing that a little Disney wouldn't do any harm.

We've booked the Enclave Suites (Oct 2012), thinking it'll be more convenient for 14 day Universal pass, with the regular Wet&Wild breaks. I notice you purchased that pass but you only used 3 days worth. I plan to buy four adult 3-park bonus tickets from Orlando-ticket-deals (£111 each), with the expectation of using them more frequently. Too much?

I also see you didn't do Wonderworks/Magic show, on I-Drive. If anyone has experiences of that excursion, I would welcome their advice.
We had 7 day tickets for universal that were unused from a previous trip and used them for 3 days. DD had a 14 day 2 park ticket.

Could have maybe done another day. Was v quiet when we went so we easily did all we wanted. We also didn't want to do the bigger rides like hulk, rip ride rocket.

We weren't interested in wet and wild but can imagine it would be popular with your teens.

Remember parking is $15 a time and we find it quiet a trek into the universal parks - not so easy to pop in for an hour ot two.

Sorry have never done wonderworks.

We found doing DTD and MNSSHP a good compromise to give us a taste of disney. The trouble with disney tickets is they are very expensive for just a few days.

Have a great trip. We are back in Oct 2012 and just doing disney.
Old 23 Jan 12, 12:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Irishrover
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 19
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Just read your whole trippy

I am well impressed with your dedication to couponing, it mustve saved you £££ in the end! Did you plan out each restaurant and then get the coupons or the other way around?

Your daughter is so like mine, she even had the same dresses as yours in a few of your photos, and the seaworld Barbie & build -a bear!

Very good report, lotsve info on places/things weve never even thought of going/doing before.

THANKS!

Bren

Irishrover is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List