More than 40,000 Disney fans from around the world gathered at the Anaheim Convention Center in 2011 for the second D23 Expo: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event. In anticipation of even bigger attendance, D23 Expo 2013 will feature: an overflow theater for the D23 Arena, which will accommodate more than 2,000 guests for live streaming of the popular Arena presentations; nearly double the size of presentation venue Stage 23 (formerly 1,000 seats); and an expanded show floor, to include Halls A, B, C and D, as well as a larger Collectors' Forum to provide even more magical experiences for guests.
As in previous Expos, D23 Expo 2013 will showcase all of the latest stars in the Disney universe. In 2011, celebrity appearances included Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Jennifer Garner, Dick Van Dyke, Willem Dafoe, Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Jason Segel, Marty Sklar, Alice Davis, Michael Giacchino, Tony Baxter, Tom Bergeron, Regis Philbin, Jodi Benson, Lea Salonga, Linda Larkin, Paige O'Hara, Anika Noni Rose, David Arquette, Sarah Silverman, Jack McBrayer, Kelly Macdonald, Kevin McKidd, Taylor Kitsch, Wilmer Valderrama, Melissa Joan Hart, Sean Astin, Chelsea Kane, and Kyle Massey, along with Disney executives and creative talent. They came together to bring special presentations, announcements, and performances to Disney fans throughout the three-day extravaganza.
D23 Expo 2013 will also feature the Disney Legends Awards-a stirring biennial event that pays tribute to the talented men and women who have made indelible contributions to the Disney legacy; an all-new Fan Art Contest themed to the upcoming 50th anniversary of Mary Poppins; the 12,000 square-foot Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives exhibit featuring costumes, props, and set pieces from Disney's rich history; plus amazing live events, celebrity appearances, panels and presentations, sneak peeks, and unique experiences that celebrate the past, present, and future of Disney.
Tickets for D23 Expo 2013 will be available at a discounted price for a limited time.
Early Bird (9 August 9 – 31 December, 2012)
Advanced (1 January – 15 June, 2013)
- D23 Member 1 Day: $40 Adult, $32 Child
- D23 Member 3 Day: $115 Adult, $91 Child
- Non-Member 1 Day: $47 Adult, $37 Child
- Non-Member 3 Day: $136 Adult, $106 Child
Regular ( 16 June – 11 August 11, 2013)
- D23 Member 1 Day: $45 Adult, $37 Child
- D23 Member 3 Day: $130 Adult, $106 Child
- Non-Member 1 Day: $52 Adult, $42 Child
- Non-Member 3 Day: $151 Adult, $121 Child
- D23 Member 1 Day: $50 Adult, $42 Child
- D23 Member 3 Day: $145 Adult, $121 Child
- Non-Member 1 Day: $57 Adult, $47 Child
- Non-Member 3 Day: $166 Adult, $136 Child
For more information on tickets and the ticket pricing structure for members and general admission, visit www.D23Expo.com
In addition to these special advance-purchase savings, D23 Members can also buy D23 Expo VIP Sorcerer Packages, extremely limited tickets that are only available to members. These packages offer incredible, exclusive opportunities.
The SORCERER PACKAGE includes:
- Three-day admission ticket
- Reserved seating at all presentations in the D23 Arena and Stage 23
- Commemorative Sorcerer credential
- Pre-Expo tour of the Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives exhibit
- Exclusive shopping time in the D23 Expo Dream Store and the Treasure Trove the day before the Expo is open to guests
- Exclusive tour of the D23 Expo show floor the day before the Expo is open to the public
- Private welcome reception
- Special entrance to the Expo each morning
- Hardbound Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives catalog
- Hardbound Disney Legends ceremony commemorative program
- A voucher for an appointment with an on-site massage therapist
- Exclusive D23 Expo 2013 tote bag filled with gifts
- "Fond Farewell" reception on final day of Expo
- In addition, Sorcerer-level members have access to the Sorcerer Member Lounge
Sorcerer Package tickets will be available exclusively to both Gold- and Silver- level D23 Members at $1,500 per ticket. Members will also have the option to purchase up to two Sorcerer tickets. Additional details and benefit are highlighted at www.D23Expo.com
D23 Members receive early admission to the Expo show floor, and D23 will once again give a special thanks to D23 Charter Members, providing them special access to the Expo's Charter Member Lounge.
to relive some of the extraordinary experiences from the first two Expo events and get a peek at what's to come in 2013.
D23: The Official Disney Fan Club celebrates the remarkable past, present and future of Disney, taking its name from 1923, the year Walt Disney founded his world-famous company. D23 unlocks the magic of Disney with a host of exclusive benefits, including a quarterly publication, Disney twenty-three; a rich website at www.D23.com
; a weekly e-mail newsletter; an array of discounts and special offers; free gifts throughout the year; as well as exclusive events created especially for its members.
Gold-level D23 memberships are $74.99, and Silver-level memberships - which provide all benefits with the exception of a Disney twenty-three subscription - are just $34.99 a year. All discounts and special promotions are available to both Gold- and Silver-level D23 Members.
Disney fans can join the world's only Official Disney Fan Club by visiting www.D23.com
Source: The Walt Disney Company