Old 12 Apr 13, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Ariel princess
Very Serious Dibber

Caroline & Christian Hit Florida November 2012 Day 14

Monday 26th November 2013
Day 14

Sorry guys not too many photos today

The last full day sob! Last night we had made the decision that as fun as toy story is and even though it was our last day, we wanted to relax so relax we did and for the first time in the holiday slept till nearly 10am, as I always say…..we must have needed it But honestly 10am on our last day? Sat here now I’m shouting get out of bed! I don’t know how we would cope if we had a child hehe! We watched...harry potter(!) In bed before eventually getting up having chatted with mum on facetime. I got up feeling pretty sad, the blues had hit me and I was feeling depressed at the thought of leaving. I started packing and put steph and jeffs last day on youtube whilst packing, the videos are great...if you haven’t watched these videos you really should, they are really good!

I did not want to be packing, C came up to see me and I had a few tears. The thought of work looming, back to reality….sigh! We had a cuddle then decided that today we would go to Olive Garden. I am sure I am not the only one who des the whole...’this time 2 weeks ago we had our first meal at Olive Garden’?! I am always doing it, C says I can never live in the present its always this time last week, this time in 2 months

We weren’t quite hungry enough yet for olive garden so at 3.30 we headed up to winter garden and popped to a few shows, marshals home dept, bed, bath and beyond and world foods. Great shops and we got some xmas goodies and importantly some coconut patties to take home, i just love these! We got 2 boxes Time was pressing on so we headed off to Hollywood studios arriving at 5.30pm with the main aim being to catch fantasmic, we were in the arena for 5.50pm and it was already nearly full. We got good seats and waited it out, today was much warmer and we didn’t need to put our jumpers on at all this evening, I just had a light shirt over my vest top.

[url=http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/Caroline_Brealey/media/565_zpsc5696f12.jpg.html][/IMG]

We really enjoyed fantasmic and after it had finished we went and watched Walts video, a fitting way to end the last night of our holiday and very inspiring a last photopass and it was a sad farewell to Disney world but i knew we would be back!

[url=http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/Caroline_Brealey/media/566_zps2c470292.jpg.html]

Next stop, olive garden! It was already in the sat nav but was taking us to an area we didn’t recognise well and realised it must be the older olive garden and not the one near crossroads which is a 10 min drive away from the house so we detoured back the one near the house. We arrived and were shown to a booth straight away, we had a good server but not as friendly as the one we had on our first evening. Tonight we decided we wanted lots of refills as we knew at home we would pay £3 for half a pint mainly filled with ice but we only managed one each...seriously we are such wusses!
For the amazing breadsticks we ordered 2 dips -marinara and alfredo. It’s worth noting here that she asked would we prefer half and half rather that 2 portions which was great and saved us money, didn’t realise we could ask for that.

[url=http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/Caroline_Brealey/media/572_zps193c021f.jpg.html][/IMG]

The breadsticks and a big bowl of caesar salad all come as standard at the start of the meal so i never recommend getting a starter here but... C wanted calamari so we went for the sampler with chicken strips and calamari. He said the calamari was good, nothing above average but nice. The chicken strips had obviously been sat a while, mild in beat and a bit chewy.

[url=http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/Caroline_Brealey/media/573_zps69bebad6.jpg.html]
Forgot to take the photo till we began munching.

Not a great starter but ok and C got his calamri I ordered spaghetti with meat sauce and C spaghetti carbonara with shrimp. We both enjoyed although C struggled to finish his, the alfredo is much creamier than we have in the uk and can be very rich…..and delicious! A good meal but no room for dessert. We really like olive garden and will be back again

[url=http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/Caroline_Brealey/media/574_zpsa2a9fb32.jpg.html][/IMG]

[url=http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/Caroline_Brealey/media/575_zps0f0b0bdb.jpg.html][/IMG]

We headed home and you guessed it...watched harry potter after we had done some cleaning and more packing and done online check in. Our final night in this bed which is very comfy and we had a great night’s sleep, drifting off near to midnight.

Last night….sob

2005, 2007, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016 (including Disney Cruise), 2017, 2018
Ariel princess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 13, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
happyhope
VIP Dibber

Oh gosh I always o full pelt on my last day ha ha
Old 16 Apr 13, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Nice relaxing last day!

Love the olive garden too x
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 13, 12:22 AM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Boo to last full day, Caroline, yummmmy to Olive Garden, and there's another coconut patty loving person living not far from you!
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 13, 11:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Ariel princess
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by mossyflossy View Post
Boo to last full day, Caroline, yummmmy to Olive Garden, and there's another coconut patty loving person living not far from you!
Oh gosh coconut patties are to die for aren't they? So yummy! C has started making them for me at home... i'll need to diet before this years trip!

2005, 2007, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016 (including Disney Cruise), 2017, 2018
Ariel princess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 13, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Oh sad day , last day boo. Pleased you got to see Fantasmic though .
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 13, 02:34 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandosgr8
Imagineer

orlandosgr8's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I hate that feeling on the last day, you try to be happy to enjoy those last few hours, yet you know it will soon be back to reality.

Mmm love the breadsticks at Olive Garden

Orlando 02,04,06,07,08,10,11,12,13,14,16, 18 &
New York 06, 11 and Smoky Mountains 14
orlandosgr8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 13, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
madhatter3
Imagineer

madhatter3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Ah that last day feeling.. i am like you always saying this time in .. or remember last week..
I always shed a tear or two on the last day of any holiday.
Olive garden looks yummy, its on my list.

madhatter3 hat trick pre tripee april 16http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=11091819#post11091819
madhatter3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 13, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Den
Imagineer

Hate the last day feeling and packing
Disney Den is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 13, 01:08 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbigbeak
Imagineer

Hate it's when you know it's your last day , but looks like you spent it well x

1st time POFQ Aug/Sep 2012- 2 weeks -2nd time Rosen inn,POFQ 3 weeks-3rd time NYC,Canada,DC,Rosen inn, Coranado springs 5weeks-4th time Vegas,San Fransisco,Hollywood, Anaheim & NYC 3 weeks - 5th time,Rosen inn international,Disney all star music resort 3 weeks
mrsbigbeak is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List