Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 27 Jun 13, 12:19 PM  
Link to this Post

June 2013- Honeymoon pre trip

We booked this holiday over a year ago for our honeymoon with thomson.
A bit about us first we got married on the 9th june and we were flying out for our honeymoon on the 11th june.Im richard DH34 who will be doing these trip reports and booked everything for the holiday leanne my new wife is 28 and we a have been together 10 years and engaged 8. We went to orlando 8 years ago before we had kids, we now have 2 boys DS7 ben and DS5 owen who have been looking forward to the holiday for ages.The boys only previous trip abroad was 2 years ago to turkey.Heres a pic of me and leanne on our wedding day in a photo pod we hired

-

and heres a pic of ben and owen

we were flying from east midlands and originally on the dreamliner but obviously this didnt happen but that didnt really bother me just 2 weeks in orlando on any plane would be good! (ive not had any time off for 18months!)
we booked with thomsons and were going to stay off site at vista cay which looked really good on internet reviews etc- i booked car hire seperate through hertz during sale earlier in year, other things we had got booked before leaving was 14 days flexi- tickets for universal, islands of adventure, seaworld, wet n wild, aquatica, 4 days disney park tickets, legoland,dine with shamu, cirque de solil, outta control magic diner show, 1 night stay at hard rock hotel,kids disney pirate cruise, 1x character brakfast at disney and 1 x character breakfast at universal

I was really looking forward to transformers ride and universal parks , leanne loves disney and ben and owen were looking forward to everything ben was saying he wanted to go all the rides owen is not as keen on rides as ben.

as you can see alot of pre planning / booking had gone into this with lots of information gained from the dibb

im writing this day after we got back to uk and have really got the holiday blues and really want to be back in florida already :-(
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0031.jpg
Views:	869
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	49206   Click image for larger version

Name:	001.jpg
Views:	870
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	49207  
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 13, 12:37 PM