VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Five Little Ones Take the Adults - Day 3 Part 2, Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

Day 3 Part 1 can be found HERE.

Disclaimer, I have lots of photos!

Friday 27 September continued

It wasn’t too busy getting in; the whole middle and right entrances were for guests with party tickets

We went through and were given our wristbands, picked up maps and finally walked into Magic Kingdom again! It was fairly busy around the front of the park

We noticed the 5 minute wait for Mickey so decided to do that straight away. Dan was pushchair watcher while the rest of us went in. The theming in here is really good

Some of these items look like they should be in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!

The girls loved seeing Mickey

Marie had come in with us so she took this picture

Then we had her come in with us

Then we completely embarrassed her by encouraging this picture!

Photopass Photos

Ryan, Piper and Bethany were next.

I like this photo Phil took outside of the Theatre

We had brought Madison’s Snow White dress from home with us and I had bought Kaley a Snow White vest/dress thing from the US Disney Store (one of my delivery to Carrie purchases) so we got them changed.

I had also ordered this on Bethany’s behalf for Piper

I’m not sure what Kaley had seen here, the castle, the parade, I don’t recall and I didn’t write it down.

Some more pics of the hub area

Confirming what the CM at DTD Guest Relations had told us

Continued in next post.

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23

Edited at 02:21 PM.
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 14, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Continued from previous post.

Some of the lovely buildings and the train station

This one is definitely of Kaley looking at the castle

Only one of the three of us knowing where the camera is!

I like this one, she looks so happy.

And Marie looks so happy too!

And Ryan and Bethany too! This Magic Kingdom happiness is contagious!

We made our way up Main Street towards the castle. I love it, it is so pretty!

The Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It Parade was going so we caught a bit of that and Phil was taking lots of pictures

Kaley loved this. She was so excited seeing the characters on the float. She squealed at seeing Donald. I love the music to this, very catchy.

We went round to the bit to the left towards Tomorrowland where you can get PP pictures with the castle in the background.

Cute Mickey and Minnie topiary

The PP photographer’s camera stopped working so Phil took some pictures of us

Continued in next post.

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults

Edited at 02:29 PM.
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 14, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Continued from previous post.

We went back to the Main Street Bakery as we were supposed to be meeting the others there. Via whatsapp we found out that Michelle, Jamie, Sydney and Kori were running late and Mum and Dad had had to go back to SSR as they had forgotten to bring Piper’s bottle with them, oops.

We decided to go to new Fantasy Land and arranged for the others to whatsapp us when they were there.

The new area is really good and they have done it all so well. It was very busy though. I just wish this wasn’t right in the middle! Kind of spoils the view

We met up with Michelle as they had arrived and had a wander around. We went to the queuing area to where the Seven Dwarves would be. I think it was around 6.15pm at this point and the CM said that with the queue as it was, if we joined it, it was likely to be 1 ½ to 2 hours from 7pm when they opened the line to meeting them! Luckily, Snow White isn’t Madison’s favourite Princess anymore so when we explained this to her, she was fine for us to leave it and do something else.

Phil, Madison, Kaley and I went to ride the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. They both liked the queuing area

This is really good, it is great for keeping the kids occupied while you are waiting. Kaley loved the ride, Madison wasn’t too sure of it as she didn’t like it when it was dark.

We went to meet everyone else in the ‘cold eating place’, named after our 2001 trip when we got soaked in a downpour after going on the Indy Speedway and deciding this was a good place to wait out the rain! I think everyone else knows it as Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café.

We headed out to start on the Trick or Treat trails

We went through a few of them around the Tomorrowland area

It started raining a bit while we were doing this and after we had gone through the long trail that runs from TL to Storybook Circus, it really started raining so we stopped and waited under the umbrellas with the chairs and tables near the “big top” tent. Kaley was in the pushchair, I put Madison’s poncho on and she started getting really upset. She was crying and couldn’t stop. She didn’t like the dark, she thought there was going to be a storm, there had been a bang, from the Dream Along with Mickey show I think, and she thought fireworks were coming. She just wanted to leave and go home. We saw Mum and Dad at this point as they had gone off for some dinner and they said they would take Madison and Kaley home if we wanted to stay. Their food hadn’t been good so they were a bit fed up and were happy to take the girls back.

We gratefully accepted their offer and they left to go home. Mum told me afterwards that Madison was finally ok when they got in the car, she was worried the whole way through the park, bless her.

We went to carry on going through the trick or treat trails. Sydney wanted to ride Dumbo so we arranged to meet them near the train station at the front before the fireworks.

Phil managed to get a sneaky picture of the seven dwarves

Continued in next post.

Edited at 02:34 PM.
Old 17 Jan 14, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Continued from previous post

Phil continued taking pictures

We managed to get through all the trick or treat trails before the fireworks were due to start at 9.30pm and made our way to the train station where we met Michelle. Sydney was on Jamie’s shoulders and was falling asleep, bless her.

There was then an announcement that the fireworks were delayed. As the three girls were tired, Michelle, Jamie, Ryan and Bethany decided to leave and take them back. Phil, Dan, Marie and I decided to wait a bit to see if they would be on soon. Luckily for us they were only delayed by 15 minutes.

I can’t remember when we got these photos, maybe as we were walking down Main Street? Anyhow, Phil got some pics

Pic of the castle before the fireworks

Then the lights went off ready for HalloWishes

Phil and I watched from upstairs in the train station and Dan and Marie watched from downstairs

This is good but I am not as keen on this as Wishes or Holiday Wishes. I just like the regular music to Wishes so would rather see these. The fireworks are still fantastic though.

The Halloween party overall, I found a lot busier than when we went in 2010. We queued for longer for the trick or treat trails but in fairness, they were all quite fast moving. We didn’t see the parade this time and I would rather have seen regular Wishes. I don’t think I would go to this again until the girls are older and we can stay for the whole night and try to get some character meets in. I would also go on a weekday rather than Friday or weekend in the hope it would not sell out.

We left as soon as HalloWishes finished and got straight on a bus to SSR. We were on our way at 10pm and got back around 10.20pm.

The girls were fast asleep

As was Mum on our bed! I didn’t get a picture though.

This is what we had managed to get between Phil and I

We brought all these back home with us and we each took a bag full to work to be enjoyed by our colleagues.

We stayed up for a little bit talking and went to bed around 11pm.

Next up, Magic Kingdom, Harmony Barber Shop, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and Cinderella’s Royal Table, Part 1 is HERE!

Edited at 02:38 PM.
Old 17 Jan 14, 11:45 PM  
Link to this Post

Oh the pic s for today are amazing love the girls dresses , imagine how much those sweets all weighed lol ...there s so many . Girls look so happy and just priceless pics ...lovely enjoyable read ...
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 14, 01:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Captain Ethan
VIP Dibber

What a fab day, love the pics of the castle at night too, obviously a good camera. Your children are gorgeous! So cute x

Cheryl x
Captain Ethan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 14, 07:26 AM  
Link to this Post

Love Phil's photo outside the Town Square Theatre, that's really cool.

The girls look adorable in their princess dresses.

Blimey, 1.5 - 2 hours to meet the dwarves - I'm afraid I'd have had to do the same as you and find something else to do.

Lovely pictures of the fireworks, and very impressive haul of goodies at the end!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 14, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyBelle1105
Excited about Disney

Great pics of the castle!
2002- Tampa Villa/Kissammee Villa ~ 2010- Doubletree Orlando International Drive ~2011- Disney's All Star Music Resort~2011- DLP Hotel Cheyenne~2013- Davenport Orlando Villa~2014- Davenport Orlando Villa 2015 - Kissimmee Villa/Longboat Key 2016 - Disney's Port Orleans Riverside 2017 -Disneyland Hotel California 2017 -Disney's Beach and Yacht Club/Hard Rock Hotel Universal/Fort Myers Villa 2019 - Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
DisneyBelle1105 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 14, 02:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Milner
Imagineer

Lovely day and lovely photos love the girls dresses.
Hampton Lakes - October 2007, The Hamlets, Westhaven - July/August 2009, The Sanctuary, Westhaven - July/August 2012, Dibb Villa Highgate Park & 1 night at HRH - July 2015 2017 6 nights NY, 11 nights in Florida Dibb villa, Westhaven, Xmas 2018 Villa 1 night RPR 2019 7 nights in New York, 2020 Dibb Villa booked in Highlands, 3 nights in Cape Coral
Milner is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 14, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Antigua08
Very Serious Dibber

Fantastic photos! And very impressive collection of sweeties!
2006 - Windsor Palms Villa, 2011 - Windsor Palms Villa, 2015 - Windsor Palms Villa, 2017 - AKL
Antigua08 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List