Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Closed Thread

Old 23 Nov 14, 02:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Dazed
VIP Dibber

Cost for resort refill mugs please?

I have had a search around on the Dibb but I can't find the info. What are the charges for resort refills per day/stay and is it cheaper if you already have the mugs from a previous trip?
Dazed is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 14, 03:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Darwen Bird
Imagineer

The current costs for the refillable resort mugs are:

$8.99 for 1 Day
$11.99 for 2 Days
$14.99 for 3 Days
$17.99 for Length of Stay
Darwen Bird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 14, 11:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Dazed
VIP Dibber

Thank you! I was searching all over the Dibb at 2-3am for this info and couldn't for the life of me find it!

Do you have to buy the resort mug as well or is the cost of the mug included in in that price?

Also, if you have the mug already is it cheaper to add the days? (Deciding whether to bother packing our mugs)
Dazed is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 14, 11:58 AM  
Link to this Post
fefifoe
Apprentice Imagineer

fefifoe's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Dazed View Post
Thank you! I was searching all over the Dibb at 2-3am for this info and couldn't for the life of me find it!

Do you have to buy the resort mug as well or is the cost of the mug included in in that price?

Also, if you have the mug already is it cheaper to add the days? (Deciding whether to bother packing our mugs)

I don't think it makes any difference if you have your own mug from before - the cost of the mug is in that price, so just as well getting the new mugs. We didn't have the dining plan this year and bought a couple of the refill mugs and for us it was def worth it as we filled them at least 2 times per day over 16 day stay.
Old 23 Nov 14, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Dazed
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by fefifoe View Post
I don't think it makes any difference if you have your own mug from before - the cost of the mug is in that price, so just as well getting the new mugs. We didn't have the dining plan this year and bought a couple of the refill mugs and for us it was def worth it as we filled them at least 2 times per day over 16 day stay.
Thank you. We are only going to stay for 3 days but aren't going to have DDP. My DH and 3 of the kids only drink water so I'll take their mugs with me and purchase a couple of new mugs for myself and the oldest 2 kids for drinks. We are planning on staying on resort most of the time, not doing the parks so I think we will make good use of them.
Old 23 Nov 14, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread