Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 1 Mar 15, 03:55 PM  
Link to this Post

Our Wedding Dreams- October 2014| Day 4

Index

Arriving at Disney. Courthouse. Rainforest Cafe & Splitsville
Today is the day we move to Disney! HRH as been a pleasure as always, and we both adore staying here but getting into Disney was something we were both excited about and felt the true countdown for the wedding.

Florida Magical Tours picked us up (town car) and we went via the Courthouse to get our wedding license. It was super fast and easy and we had it pre filled the form from here, and it was pretty quiet anyway.
The building is very pretty, it's easy to find your way up to weddings and a little wait before it was our turn. We did all we had to do and were out in no time.

We were off to SSR in no time and it was really quick and easy to check in and find our way to our new home for the next 10days.
We had our magic bands and we were ready to go. We unpacked and got to know the wonderful settings, I adore Saratoga, it's such a lovely resort and I feel very at home there now too.
We had a room at the Springs, that actually worked fine for us most of the trip.

We popped to DTD on the boat to try and sort out our free £200 voucher- which was a pain but we managed to sort it over the next few days. We popped back for a swim and lounge by the pool before our friends (my Bridesmaids) came to meet us before we all headed off to Rainforest Cafe for the evening.

We were meeting friends for a meal at Rainforest Cafe and then bowling at Splitsville. We'd never done bowling here before so it was great to try something new with the gang (who even says that "gang")
Rainforest was great, and I think I was in such a buzz about seeing our friends that I didn't really pay too much attention to what I was eating or drinking- I'm thinking it must have been good though!
The boys started their love affair with Corona-ita's and I remember our server being lovely.
We had been to RFC before on one trip, but I actually enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would of done.

Sian wasn't feeling great (she was poorly anyway and it was a close call if she was allowed to fly, I only found out when we landed that she'd be joining us!) so her and Clare headed off back to their hotel as the rest of us went to bowling.
Shoes on, drinks ordered and a few games in tow. It did get a little heated at times- competitive lot!
I was just thrilled that the balls had Minnie on- AMAZING.

We had a few more drinks and got through 2 or 3 games before heading back our separate ways, ready for another day Disney day tomorrow!
Thanks for reading!

Edited at 08:31 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 15, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Loulabelle18
slightly serious Dibber

Your hair looks so pretty :-) Wow at the Corona-itas! How does that work?x
Loulabelle18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 15, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Loulabelle18 View Post
Your hair looks so pretty :-) Wow at the Corona-itas! How does that work?x
Thanks so much. I love it like this too.
Margarita + add one corona, boom
Old 2 Mar 15, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
AilsanotElsa
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

Steph you look so lovely! I love your trip reports! Also love your vids on youtube and your blog! Can't wait to read the rest of this report! X
Old 2 Mar 15, 04:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Yorkie Girl
Imagineer

Yorkie Girl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 19
Steph I love that every day so far you seem to have enjoyed a few cocktails. I hope this continues throughout the report
Yorkie Girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 15, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by AilsanotElsa View Post
Steph you look so lovely! I love your trip reports! Also love your vids on youtube and your blog! Can't wait to read the rest of this report! X
Thanks so much lovely, so sweet of you.
Aw, that's great that you watch and read

Originally Posted by Yorkie Girl View Post
Steph I love that every day so far you seem to have enjoyed a few cocktails. I hope this continues throughout the report
haha, OOPS! It does, I can't deny, it's the majority of the holiday!
Old 2 Mar 15, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

What a lovely day - those photos are fab!And you look so pretty bowling - lovely shorts

What was the verdict on the corona-itas?
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 15, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
What a lovely day - those photos are fab!And you look so pretty bowling - lovely shorts

What was the verdict on the corona-itas?
Thank you! Good old Matalan
They drank a fair few on the holiday, so I'd say it's a thumbs up!

Old 2 Mar 15, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Lovely relaxing day. Really like the bride and groom decorations on your Magic Bands.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 15, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
rens
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

Those bowling balls are so cute and I love your Magic Band personalisation :¥
rens is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List