Notices

Old 29 Sep 15, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

* The Baillie Family PRE-TRIPPIE 2 * Paige's First Trip To Disneyworld, Outside Of My Belly!

Update - Disney On Ice ❤

Update - ADR's ❤

Update - Single Digits ❤

Update - Sewing Make❤

Update - Another Sewing Make❤

Hello everyone!

Too excited to be here!

A few of you may remember me?
Our first family Disneyworld trip happened last November and we are doing it all over again in April!

This time, the little one in my belly will have just turned 1 years old!

So a lot was going on last year, moving and then Paige, our daughter came early! I never did get to finish my actual trip report! I'm going to try my hardest to finish it before we go again though!
My mum sadly passed away 2 months ago, due to cancer, but she got to meet our daughter before and I spent as much time with her as I could before she passed. It affected me in a big way and still miss her so much now.

Anyway for those of you who don't know us, I will introduce us!

This is our family!

Introductions

Me

Sarah aka mummy, 27 years young (I look much younger too)! I'm a photographer who takes far too many pictures of everybody and never really has too many of herself! I absolutely love penguins, and I mean LOVE them! They are amazing. The Seaworld meeting the penguins was one of the best things I've ever done, EVER! I will be doing it again!
I absolutely loved Disney last time although this time will be so much better because I won't be pregnant and can experience all of the rides that I missed out on last time!

Michael

Michael aka daddy and the love of my life! He's a corporal in the army and is currently serving away in the Falklands for 6/7 months! It absolutely sucks, I won't lie! He's already been gone for 2 months and will come home for R&R at the end of November. We are going to have an early Christmas with him so he won't get to miss Paige's first Christmas, although technically he will!
It was his first ever trip to Disney last November and he's well and truly caught the Disney magic! He's so looking forward to going back and introducing our daughter to the world where dreams come true!

Callum

Our 7 year old little superhero! He's such a sweet and lovely boy and I'm so proud of him! The last trip we kept the whole thing a massive secret and his reveal video was so lovely! It was shared by hundreds of people and people in Magic Kingdom even recognised us and came and said hello! This time we have told him that we will be going soon so that he can get excited with us!

Paige

The youngest member of our family, currently 6 months, well in 2 days, (and still wearing newborn sleep suits ) Technically her first trip was inside my belly but this will be her first actual trip! We are too excited to take her for the first time, I just hope that she's a good girl and isn't scared of the characters! We have been watching Disney Junior everyday and Disney movies so hopefully she will fall in love with everything Disney like the rest of her family and become her very own little princess!

What we have booked!

We fly with Virgin on the 19th April!

Depart at 1pm and arrive at 17.05

We are spending 2 weeks at Saratoga Springs!

I've heard some very good things about this place already but has anybody else stayed there? What were your thoughts?

We have booked the Delux Dining Plan, yes i know, a LOT of food! But we are planning on using a lot of credits for 2 credit restaurants and shows! Me and Michael love a sit down meal and the food is just so incredible at Disney! We did end up paying extra last time after using all of our dining plan credits!

We have DISNEY’S 14 DAY ULTIMATE TICKETS, UNIVERSAL 2 PARK / 14 DAY BONUS TICKETS AND SEAWORLD, AQUATICA & BUSCH GARDENS 3 PARK / 14 DAY TICKETS!

Our Holiday Price So Far!
£6730.00
We have £5980.00 left to pay off but currently have £3000 already in our savings!

SO LET THE PLANNING COMMENCE!

Edited at 05:31 PM.
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 15, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post
princessgem
Very Serious Dibber

wow cannot believe how beautiful your daughter is so cute. I have been searching you every so often, was wondering what had happened to your report! sorry to hear about your mum but how blessed she was to be able to see your daughter xx

2015: Art of Animation + Hard Rock
princessgem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 15, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Jesslydevie1
Very Serious Dibber

Your back ! Followed your last pre trippy and was soooo looking forward to your trip report , completely understand why you haven't got round to it with everything you have going on. Sorry about your mum but at least she got to meet your daughter , a very similar situation to me ,my mum died 21 yrs ago when I was 20yrs and my daughter was 10 days old . Hope you manage this one can't wait to hear all your plans.
Old 29 Sep 15, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
How exciting that you have a new trip planned, and the first for your daughter too. Paige is so adorable and she does look tiny.

So sorry to hear about your mum, at least you have the memories of her with your children to cherish.

Your trip sounds wonderful and the deluxe plan may be a lot of food, but will give you so many options.

SSR is a beautiful resort, the photographer in you will love it. It is very big, we stayed in the Grandstand area, we were near a pool and drinks refill station. We were also near the walkway to the west side of DTD and about a 10 minute stroll to the paddock pool which has a lovely water play area. We were maybe a 5 minute stroll to the main pool, shop, artists palette, etc. This area is also the first pick up and drop off for the buses. xx

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 15, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by princessgem View Post
wow cannot believe how beautiful your daughter is so cute. I have been searching you every so often, was wondering what had happened to your report! sorry to hear about your mum but how blessed she was to be able to see your daughter xx
Aw how lovely, thank you!
Bless you, it's been far too long since I've been here but I'm back!
I'm so happy that she got to meet her although she got to weak to hold her towards the end
My brother has just had twin boys though a few weeks after she'd gone as unfortunately she couldn't hold on that long. She's free from pain and discomfort though and she's still here watching over us all xx
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 15, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Jesslydevie1 View Post
Your back ! Followed your last pre trippy and was soooo looking forward to your trip report , completely understand why you haven't got round to it with everything you have going on. Sorry about your mum but at least she got to meet your daughter , a very similar situation to me ,my mum died 21 yrs ago when I was 20yrs and my daughter was 10 days old . Hope you manage this one can't wait to hear all your plans.
I am!
I was looking forward to writing it but it just seems like time escaped! I promise that I will still complete it, I have all of my notes still!
Sorry for your loss too, I'd imagine no matter how many years pass, it still hurts xx
Old 29 Sep 15, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lisa29 View Post
How exciting that you have a new trip planned, and the first for your daughter too. Paige is so adorable and she does look tiny.

So sorry to hear about your mum, at least you have the memories of her with your children to cherish.

Your trip sounds wonderful and the deluxe plan may be a lot of food, but will give you so many options.

SSR is a beautiful resort, the photographer in you will love it. It is very big, we stayed in the Grandstand area, we were near a pool and drinks refill station. We were also near the walkway to the west side of DTD and about a 10 minute stroll to the paddock pool which has a lovely water play area. We were maybe a 5 minute stroll to the main pool, shop, artists palette, etc. This area is also the first pick up and drop off for the buses. xx

Thank you so much!
I do hun, lots of pictures too! Although the last ones remind me too much of how the cancer took over her whole body.

We definitely love food! I've been on Slimming World since I had my daughter but that's totally going out of the window for 2 weeks!

It sounds really lovely! Thank you!
I can't wait to get there already!
My husband will be home in February/March so just in time for holiday shopping! xx
Old 29 Sep 15, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
joanna23
Imagineer

joanna23's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Mobile

It sounds amazing! We love SSR and are about to book our 7th stay there. My DD first stayed there when she was 14 months old and it feels like she's grown up there!

I absolutely love the Toy Story photo of your adorable duo xx
August 2006 RPR & Rosen Plaza; August 2008 RPR & Regal Sun; August 2009 RPR & Buena Vista Palace; July/August 2010 RPR & SSR; July/August 2011 & 2012 Loews Miami Beach, RPR & SSR; 2013 SSR & RPR: 2014 Rosen Plaza, SSR & RPR; 2015 Renaissance, RPR & SSR;2016 Cabana Bay, SSR & RPR; 2018 CB, Portofino, SSR 2019 St Petes, Renaissance & SSR
joanna23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 15, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
chazb
Excited about Disney

Ahh callum and paige are gorgeous. We are going to Saratoga springs for two weeks on the 26th April and it is the first time we are taking our two girls phoebe 3 and Darcey will be 2.

So sorry to hear about your mum.

Excited to hear all your plans

xx
chazb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 15, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by joanna23 View Post
It sounds amazing! We love SSR and are about to book our 7th stay there. My DD first stayed there when she was 14 months old and it feels like she's grown up there!

I absolutely love the Toy Story photo of your adorable duo xx
Aw lovely!
It looks beautiful and we are very excited!

How was your daughters first trip at 14 months?

Thanks chick xx