Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 23 May 16, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
wombat girl
Imagineer

:) A Wombat’s Solo Trip around WDW 07 May 2016 Day 2- Animal /Magic/Epcot.

I woke up at 3am and went back to sleep until 6 and I got up as I was going to Animal Kingdom first for EMH and then on to Magic for my FP+

First I had breakfast in my room and took a drink out with me from the meal the night before and walked to the bus stop and did not wait long so I was at Animal Kingdom for 7.30. Once they opened the gates the cue moved quickly and my magic band worked first time. I headed for Expedition Everest and they said it had a fault and would open soon I decided to wait and 10 minutes later I got on the ride.

Then I found it so good I rode it twice and then went to the Kilimanjaro Safaris and walked on to a truck. I like to see all the animals (sorry no picture). We got to the lion enclosure and what can I say some Disney Magic two lions were being ‘rude’ together and the guide did not know what to say except we all laughed for the rest of the tour round.

By this time it was about 9.00 and everyone was coming in, I needed a snack so I stopped for a packet of my favourite snack Cheetos and pondered my next move. I decided to do Dinosaur and then move on to Magic Kingdom. Dinosaur had only a short cue however my MM did not work on this ride so I have no picture (I did not scan it on the way out). I looked for the exit and found a photographer and grabbed a couple of pictures.

Then I walked over to the Magic kingdom bus, as by now it was 10.30. I arrived at Magic Kingdom around 11. I made my way to Space Mountain but I was early for the FP+ so I rode the Tomorrowland transporter twice as it was quiet and a nice relaxing ride. Then it was 11.55 and time for Space Mountain.

I found Space Mountain a bit rough and did I was surprised I did not enjoy it. I wondered over to Thunder Mountain for my second FP+ at 1.00 and I loved this ride. I had some time until my next FP so I walked towards liberty square and found the Hall of Presidents was going in so I sat inside the cool air con, and used the wifi to Skype Text my son until we went in. I love the hall of presidents not just for the soft seats and air con. It was time for lunch so I headed to the Columbia Harbour House and had chicken and chips (I asked for no fish and they agreed) the pudding was a blueberry cobbler and was stunning.

I found it was around 2.45 and the crowds were lining up for the parade. I found a great spot to the side of the Castle opposite a bridge and it had a wall to sit on and shade .

After the parade it was time for my 7 Dwarfs FP (3.00-4.00) and I walked straight on to it.

I was not too tired so I had a sandwich from my hotel and got the bus to Epcot. I went on spaceship earth – sorry I found it a bit dull and it kept stopping. Once I got off this I went to the coke stop to try the many cokes. The next thing was disappointing as it seemed many of the rides has closed early no living with the land, or Pixar movies. I had a quick look around the Gardens in the Garden festival and by 7.30 I decided I was tired and went back to the hotel, stopping to buy a big bottle of water in the food court only 50c more expensive than the small bottle.

I wrote some notes about my day and watched US TV until around 11.00 and went to sleep quickly as the bed was so comfy.
wombat girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 17, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
wombat girl
Imagineer

Day 2 for solo readers
wombat girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 17, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Well done on doing the three parks

Joan
Old 12 Jul 17, 04:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Cazzius
Apprentice Imagineer

Wow, 3 parks in one day is very good going!

Your ride photos are great and that is a great spot you found for the parade, especially as it is in the shade out of the hot afternoon sun

First Time Floribobs (The Irma Remix) - WDW trip report *Complete*
While The Cat's Away, The Caz Will Play With The Mouse - Solo DLP Trip Report
Cazzius is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List