Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 14 Jul 16, 01:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Chilly80
Imagineer

Chilly's Happy Ever After Day 9

Tuesday 17th November

We had a lie in this morning after our late night, well as much as Freya would let us. Somehow 3 hours passed between us getting up and leaving the room. We did have breakfast in that time though, cereal for Freya and pancakes for Mike and I, but the rest of the time is a mystery. We arrived at Hollywood Studios about 11am. We got a few photopass photos and Mike rode RnRc while Freya and i did some stickers, they had a free booth set up outside which i thought was a great touch.

We headed over to our first FP which was the Indiana Jones Show. Tip don't ever Fastpass this show. The FP queue was absolutely huge where as standby people were just walking straight into the theatre. I hoped we'd at least get amazing seats but no we were off to the far side and had missed the first bit of show where they ask for volunteers. They didn't make us scan our bands though so i quickly went on MDE and swapped our Indiana Jones FP to a Muppets FP. After the show finished i suggested we grab some quick service lunch and take it with us to our next FP which was the Lights, Motor, Action show. The queue for food though was huge so took ages to get served. Mike decided we should just eat there and catch a later show. After eating i think we wandered about a bit and then went to see Beauty and the Beast show. Freya was mesmerised. I miss four for a $ though. We might have wandered about a bit more then (sorry delayed note taking today) before going to see LMA show.

After that we stopped by to see Mike & Sully and of course today she was happy to pose for photos when she didn't have her Boo dress on. We went into the playground next and let Freya have a good run around before the park closed. It shut early today at 4pm due to a staff party.

We headed over to Disney Springs where we head an ADR at Raglan Road. They put us in a little side room which was annoying as we couldn't see the stage from there. I had the stew but didn't like it as much as last time. Mike got a steak which he said was really good. Freya had the kids fish.

After dinner we went to the lego store and i chatted to my friend Nicola who works there and Freya played with the lego. At some point we lost her ICE bracelet, the 2nd one that day and we only had 2. Better to lose that than Freya though. After lego we popped into Ghirardelli then back to the room and bed. Disney Springs is looking great with all the improvements but it was so busy. Lots of street entertainment which was great.

Steps today 17600
Golden Triangle Trip Report

Edited at 06:23 PM.
Chilly80 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 16, 05:45 PM  
Link to this Post
waiting4disney
Imagineer

Mobile

Great photos. Looks like you all had fun
Old 19 Jul 16, 01:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Chilly80
Imagineer

Originally Posted by waiting4disney View Post
Great photos. Looks like you all had fun
Thanks for reading along
Golden Triangle Trip Report
Chilly80 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List