Notices

theDIBB Guidebook - Member Reviews

's Guidebook Reviews & Comments (3)

To view a review on the Guidebook page, just click the Page Title.

Date Submitted: 02-01-2011Page: Villa Communities -> The Reserve at Town Center Resort
We first stayed at the Reserve at Town Centre in 2008, we had perviously stayed at a few different communities but none of them seemed to meet all of our needs, so in late 2007 i started to search for a Dibb villa for our August 2008 holiday. It was a very difficult task what with so many fantastic villas on offer, so i decided to make a list of the things that are important to us as a family and quickly gathered a short list of communities we were interested in, i'd researched the Champions gate area and decided it was definetly the area for us as it gives such easy access to the I-4, 192 and all the theme parks and attractions, yet is still so quiet and peaceful with lots of shops and resturants all within a few minutes drive... perfect!

After we had choosen the perfect location it was time to narrow down the communities, we wanted somewhere peaceful and quiet, well kept and within easy access to the supermarket and resturants. This is when we decided on Town centre, the community is small, gated, very well kept, surrounded by a lake and plenty of nature and is within walking distance to the local Publix, CVS pharmacy, subway, pizza and takeouts to mention a few. Having Publix so close is a godsend for all those essentials, plus theres so many places to eat all within a few minutes drive it takes all the hassle out of going out for Dinner, everything is so easy to get to, the I-4 is just 2 minutes away so getting to Universal, Seaworld, I-drive ect is simple and then with the 192 just 6-7 minutes up the road, Disney is almost on your doorstep, especially if you use the Sherberth road shortcut, The US27 just 1 junction away once you reach the I-4 where you'll find Posner park, the new retail park and ofcourse Berry town centre,there are so many different places to eat locally the only hard part is decideing where to go! We have stayed at Town centre a few times since 2008 and will continue to do so in the future as it offers everything we could possibly want from a community and although we're only minutes from all the action, once inside those main gates its like a little sanctuary away from all the hussle and bustle of busy Orlando! The area is constantly being updated with new shops, resturants, gas stations and now even a bank that we really couldnt ask for a more perfect location. The villa we stay at, owned by Castanea 1985 also helps to make our holiday that little bit more perfect with its high standard of decor, south facing pool overlooking the lake and all the extras that are included such as a PC with internet, important for Dibbing ofcourse, lcd tv's with cable, nintendo wii, the list is endless! We would highly recommend the Reserve at Town Centre and Disney Palms Villa to anyone looking for a Florida villa holiday! :-) X.X

Date Submitted: 03-08-2011Page: City Walk Restaurants -> Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
Bubba Gumps is one of our favourite places to eat at Citywalk, the food is good and offers a lot more than just Seafood. The atmosphere is great, I love the way the staff quiz you on the movie, make sure you swot up ;-) although there are clues to the questions all over the resturant as the themeing is second to none. DD's always enjoy getting their drinks in the light up glasses, but after a few visits we no longer buy them, the down side is there are no free refills with the "special" drinks and it can work out quite expensive. As a family of 4 with DD's eating mainly off the adults menu we usually spend around $60-$80 here. All in all Bubba gumps is a great experince and worth a visit or two during your stay X.X

Date Submitted: 03-08-2011Page: 192 Area Dining -> Applebee's
We have visited Applebees at Berry Town centre many times and it never fails to impress, we've always had exellent service and the food has always been good, we've also used their takeout service many times and always had a great meal. We find it very well priced and portions are huge, starters can easily be shared between 3 or 4 people, as a family of 4 with DD's mainly eating off the adults menu we usually spend around $60-$70 eating here.