EvilQueen1937's DIBB Photo Blogs

Well, here we are, it's time for my last trip report on what has been the best summer of my life. I'm writing from home now so it's not quite as exciting as updating you all from Florida, but it will have to do!

I'll pick up from after the Halloween party on Friday. Rebecca, the girl I was sharing a hotel room with, was flying to New York at 10am so she got up at 6 to get the magical express. I was really groggy when she got up and left, but I then had the room to myself. I didn't really manage to go back to sleep, but I got up properly at about 9:30 to get ready for my day and finish packing. I wasn't flying until 7pm so I literally had a day of sitting around, which I wasn't looking forward to!

I was picked up by one of the bell boys who put my suitcase into storage, then I went for breakfast. I thought it proper that I had at least one Mickey waffle as my last meal in Disney. I wouldn't usually eat the breakfasts there but I needed something filling so that I wouldn't need feeding again. I spent ages having my breakfast, just trying to kill time, before going for a mooch round the shop looking at the exact same merch I'd been selling in the Emporium for two months, before plonking myself down on a chair in the lobby.

I realised we never used the $10 voucher that we got for not wanting housekeeping in our rooms, so I messaged Rebecca to send me the voucher. She was already in New York, and there was no point letting free money go to waste.

I got a Main Street USA pin, because there's not much you can buy in a merch shop for $10! And it's so flipping adorable I couldn't resist. I waited what seemed like aggggesss until just before 3pm when the Magical Express came for me. Whilst waiting at the bus stop I got talking to a family of first timers, whose children were playing nicely with some beanbags nearby. They were intrigued to know all the "secrets", as they put it, of working for Disney! 😂

Once on the bus, the usual video clip came on the telly where Mickey & Friends sing and tell us they'll "seeya real soon!" That got a tear or two out of me. Then I sat back and watched out for the WDW entrance sign going past. Who knows how long it will be before I'm back?

I had to carry my yeti separately because he wouldn't fit anywhere, bless him! He made a good pillow though.

When I got to the airport I bumped into another girl called Charlotte who I vaguely remember meeting before, but who had been on the same program and was on the same flight home as me. We stuck together in the airport and had a giggle as we went through security. Amazingly, my suitcase was half a kilo under the limit! I can thank my godparents for that! Although heaven knows how I managed to get on that flight after going through security, I'm surprised I wasn't arrested!

Basically, I had my Halloween candy in my hand luggage because it was big and heavy. I'd poured Rebecca's into mine because she hadn't wanted hers, but I hadn't looked at it since then. I also had an almost empty bottle of perfume in my handbag that I'd planned to chuck when I got to the airport. But I forgot about it. So in the line leading up to security, I completely forgot I had it in there (because I didn't intend on taking it home!) so I never took it out in a clear plastic bag, I just left it.

I got through fine, but my bags didn't! My huge bag of candy got pulled out of my hand luggage and searched, as did my handbag. I stood there wondering why on earth they were searching my stuff. A couple more people came to look through my bags, and I stood there confused. Charlotte meanwhile found the whole thing extremely amusing and was laughing her head off as I watched them dig around in my Halloween sweets. Eventually, they seemed satisfied, and they handed me my bags without a word. I looked in my handbag and to my horror, saw that flipping perfume bottle. It's no wonder they searched my bag, I'd completely forgotten about it! It's not like I'd even intended to take it home, I was just going to chuck it when I got to security 😂

Later on, whilst Charlotte and I were raiding my candy haul, I also found some APPLE SAUCE! 😂 It turns out I maybe should have looked what I was pouring into my candy bag from Rebecca's, because a sachet of that weird applesauce stuff had been included with all her other sweets, and because I hadn't known about it, I didn't know to take it out for security! Honest to god, it's a wonder I wasn't arrested. I was mortified 😂

The rest of the wait in the airport went smoothly. Although we went to Burger King for food and it was disgusting - my chicken nuggets were literally like cardboard! Charlotte worked at the Buzz Lightyear ride, and we swapped stories of horrible guests and magical moments. She also told me about a girl in our program who had been terminated after only a week or so. She worked in Tomorrowland and had "called out" (called in sick), but then stupidly proceeded to use her entrance pass to get into MK and was spotted in Tomorrowland as a guest! I don't know how stupid you have to be, but that termination sounded well deserved. Charlotte also told me that her Roommate who worked at the Emporium got termed too. I remember this girl from earlier in my program, but hadn't noticed her disappearance. It turns out she sent a tweet complaining that passholder events make her hate her job, and a passholder saw it and complained to Disney. She was terminated instantly with a no re-hire status. I bet she was absolutely devastated to be fired over such a silly thing. I heard she'd wanted to be an imagineer too. It just goes to show that you need to be careful what you put on the internet. So don't you lot go and grass on me when I've had a bit of a moan about AP holders! 😂

Anyway. My flight was delayed by an hour and a half unfortunately, and I wasn't sat next to very chatty people either, like I was on my flight to Florida. I was falling asleep already when we finally took off, but stayed awake to listen to the announcements. Once they were done and we were in the air, I then couldn't sleep for toffee! Typical!

Something really awkward and funny happened though, and I was in stitches giggling away to myself silently. I shouldn't have laughed but I couldn't help it! An air hostess appeared next to me and started searching my overhead locker. I was thinking flipping heck, what have I done now! I asked her if she was ok and she asked if I had anything like orange juice or Fanta in my bag. I initially said no, then realised I'd poured my burger king Fanta into my water bottle...uh oh!

She told me that it had been leaking and dripping onto the passenger behind me. I looked, and sure enough, this grumpy middle aged woman was mouthing off because her blanket was wet with Fanta! I brought my bag down and it was bone dry, so I couldn't understand what had happened. But sure enough, there was a teensy pool of Fanta at the corner of the overhead locker, so I took a napkin and wiped it up myself. I apologised profusely, and the air hostess assured me it was all good. They rushed round getting new blankets for the passenger, who continues to moan about her wet blanket. I know it's mean of me, but when I sat myself back down I couldn't help but giggle! Trust me to leak a bottle of Fanta all over the person behind me 😂😂😂

Next, she was complaining that her seat was wet. I felt at least a teensy bit bad through my amusement, so I offered to swap seats with her. She declined, so I thought suit yourself, and carried on doing whatever I was doing with a naughty little smirk on my face!

Please don't judge me for being so amused by this - if the roles were reversed I'd have probably been annoyed too! But I was just so tired and I knew it wasn't really my fault - I couldn't help that the bottle had decided to leak! This is why my username is EvilQueen 😂

I didn't sleep for the whole of the flight, despite trying hard. I watched Avatar and a film called Lady Bird, which passed some time. I finally landed bang on 9am.

I met Charlotte again at the luggage collection point thing, and we had a last sad selfie in our CEP hoodies to mark the official end of a magical summer. Then I waved her off, and she disappeared into the crowd. My suitcase took ages to come, but once it did, I walked outside to find my mum and dad waiting for me. They both gave me a big hug and my dad took my suitcase, and off we went, back to the car!

Now in had internet again and didn't have to rely on WiFi, I was straight on my phone to Snapchat all my American friends a video of a British motorway, and driving on the correct side of the road again! 😂

And here I am with my dad having just arrived home! I look absolutely knackered and like I need a good wash, so please excuse my appearance! I'd been up pretty much 24 hours travelling and was feeling pretty yucky. The first thing I did when I got home was go straight to the fridge and crack open a glass bottle of full fat milk, delivered straight from a local farm. It was the best milk I've ever had. My mum also made me proper Warburton's crumpets with plenty of butter, and I feasted and showered until I felt human again. I then spent ages bringing all my stuff downstairs to show my dad. Things like my CM name tag, my Hatbox Ghost, my yearbook thing which was signed by everyone at the Emporium.

Not long afterwards, my grandma on my dad's side came to see me, soon followed by my godmother with all of the stuff I'd sent home with her, and my grandparents on my mum's side. I brought tears to their eyes as I told them a couple of stories from the Emporium and showed them all the goodies I'd brought home with me. I also went round to my Aunty Sharon's, as she has just got a new puppy and I had brought him a pair of Mickey ears! I was dying to meet him, he's a sprocker spaniel, or a Springer/cocker mix, and he's gorgeous. My mum made me sausage and mash for tea since it's one of my favourites 😁

Miraculously I stayed awake that entire time, but went to bed at 9:30pm. I slept a good 14 hours and thought I'd conquered my jetlag, but no. Considering that not only am I five hours behind but that I've also been working so late that by the time I was going to bed, everyone in England was getting up for work again, I'm pretty much 12 hours behind. I keep struggling to fall asleep until 4 or 5am and then sleeping solidly until the afternoon. I slept until 3pm yesterday! Not cool!

I've not done much since I got home, I've just lazed around. I'm quietly ignoring my unpacking - I got as far as emptying my suitcase onto my floor but it's such a mammoth job! My room is full as it is, with all my university stuff still in boxes, not to mention my 71 cuddlies.

I'm not sure what's next for me this summer. How do you go back to reality after working at the most magical place on earth? The real world is not as exciting. I usually work at a kid's play centre when I'm home, but at Easter it was taken over my new owners who are absolute idiots, so I'm not expecting to be given any work from them, even though I desperately need the money. And I can't get another job because I'm a student - no one wants students because we go back to uni all the time! So I'm stuck here for 6 weeks until the start of term, with nothing but my dissertation and the memories of the best summer of my life. I went out for tea with my three oldest friends on Monday, and had several drinks to make up for the fact that I've not been able to drink all summer! I also exercised my right to buy alcohol at Tesco earlier that day, and I got some Edinburgh gin.

You might all be curious to know that I've been asked out again. This lad asked me out for a drink whilst I was in Florida, but has asked me again since getting home. He lives on my road but I haven't seen him for years. He was in year 12 when I was in year 9, and I fancied the pants off him for two years but never spoke to him because I was only thirteen/fourteen at the time, and he was a big scary sixth former! I'm not sure whether I'll take him up on the offer yet, but we'll see. I'm not really looking for anything but at least I might make a new friend. You never know 😉

I've also been keeping in touch with my beloved roommates! I sent Ashley a picture of my house key, because she collects old fashioned looking keys (I think they are called mortice keys?) and was amazed when I told her that my house key was just like the ones she collects! They've also had a lot of pictures of plants sent to them, as they've never been to England and are really curious about the plants, the nerds. I also gave them a tour of the biscuit aisle at Tesco, showing them what PROPER biscuits were!

Last night I listened to Happily Ever After for the first time since my last shift at the Emporium, which horrifyingly was a week ago today. It definitely brought a tear to my eye again.

Anyway, I suppose it's time to finish up. Can I just say, posting here on the Dibb has been an absolute pleasure. Never did I imagine that I would get the reaction that I did, you guys have made me feel practically famous with all the times you've visited me at the Emporium or even just spotted me having fun as a guest in one of the parks. All of you were an absolute delight to meet and talk to, and all of you who have commented on my posts have made many a magical memory for me, as I can look back on these posts in a few years time and remember vividly the magic of my summer. Will I apply to do it again next year? Who knows. But I'll keep you guys informed.

Also, here are my stats now I'm home! I've been keeping track the whole time I was in Disney 😁

Visits to Magic Kingdom - 17
Visits to Hollywood Studios - 4
Visits to Epcot - 4
Visits to Animal Kingdom - 4
Visits to Typhoon Lagoon - 2
Visits to Blizzard Beach - 0!!!!
Visits to Disney Springs - 4

Dole Whips eaten - 5
Plaza ice creams eaten - 3

Haunted Mansion rides - 17
Expedition Everest Rides - 10

Cast Compliments - 2
Grape Sodas - 9
Magical moments - I lost count

Friends made - dozens
Memories made - too many to count

Thank you again, you've all been amazing! Seeya real soon 😁

DVC Dream

Hi everyone! This is going to be my penultimate trip report on the Dibb! I'll be writing about moving out of Chatham Square on Thursday and the Halloween party on Friday, with my final post being about my journey home. I thought I'd be writing this at the airport waiting for my flight but I didn't get chance, as you will see. I'm home now, and I suppose this is a good way to drag out the magic a little bit longer!

So! Delphine and I shared the same alarm on Thursday morning, since she had to get up to see her friends and I had to get up because I had to be out of my house at 11am. We were both shattered because we'd stayed up late together the evening before after my last shift at the Emporium, and my eyes were all puffy and swollen.

We got ready together and I did some more packing, before it was time for her to leave. We got a few photos together outside of our apartment, with our house number 16101 so that I'll always remember it!

As annoying as she has been at times, I'm going to really miss her! She's got a few days left of her program yet but will be in the house all by herself, poor thing. She said she might get her friend to come and stay with her to keep her company.

Once she had left, I stuck some music on and carried on packing. I pulled a load of the Mickey shapes down from the wall, with plans to use them to decorate my room once back at university. I threw away the few things left in my fridge, leaving my pasta for Delphine to use.

I was meeting my friend Rebecca from the Emporium at 10:30 to go to Port Orleans, where we were staying, so I ended up rushing a bit. I needed to get rid of my bedding but wanted to recycle it, so I went to the service centre to see if there was anywhere to donate it. Turns out the place was literally next door to my flat and I'd never actually noticed it 😂

When I'd finally finished packing, I went to shut my suitcase, and it wouldn't close. It literally would not budge. I had to take loads of stuff out, put them in plastic bags and carry them, hoping I could rearrange my things once I got to the hotel. To be fair, I still had stuff that I planned on throwing away before my flight, like toiletries.

I took one last look at my apartment and then left. I went straight to the service centre to drop off my key and ID, and they gave me this little memory box to take home! That's a cute gesture and all, but I didn't know how on earth I was supposed to pack it 😂

I walked out of the housing complex for one last time, and waited near the bus stop for Rebecca to turn up in the Uber. When she arrived, the driver struggled to fit all our stuff in the car! 😂

We drove to Port Orleans, although it took ages to find the lobby because it was really badly signposted!

Here we are, in the lobby about to check in! The cast member working on the desk gave us a letter from Princess Tiana welcoming us to the hotel. They also took our bags and drove us to our hotel room! I was so thankful, because my suitcase is an awkward size and shape and is a ≈≈≈≈≈≈ to move.

Here's my letter from Tiana!

And here is our room. Number 9922. It was laid out similarly to the budget hotels, and was a teensy bit smaller to be honest. But it was so well decorated!

There were buttons on the side of the beds that made the painting on the headrest light up with fireworks. It was a cute touch! The sinks were cool too - the tap was literally a golden lamp like the one in Aladdin.

Once we had settled we went straight to the food court, since neither of us had yet eaten. This is a fountain outside of our room...

Here's Rebecca photobombing my picture of the food hall 😂

We were both absolutely knackered, and I felt like a zombie. I wasn't very talkative or excited about my surroundings, I was just tired and hungry. We ate pretty much silently, before agreeing to go for a wander.

We went into the shop and I finally bought my parents the salt and pepper dispensers that they liked. I also had a moment where I was feeling impulsive so I got the ring to match the special necklace that I'd bought earlier on in my summer. It was $75 (eek!) but my cast ID was still working so I got my 20% discount.

When we went for a wander, we found two hammocks by the pool with no one in them! The coincidence was too much - obviously that meant we should try them out for five minutes!

An hour and a half later, we were still laid there. We had both been snoozing, and we were both so flipping comfy that we just didn't want to budge. Eventually I dragged myself and Rebecca away, since we had intended to go to a park that afternoon and make the most of our free time. But when we went back to the room, we both got on our beds and snoozed a little more! 😂

Eventually we texted Ellie, the third girl who was meant to be sharing our hotel room, and arranged to meet her in the Animal Kingdom. I'd never seen Rivers of Light, which was the last evening show I hadn't seen in WDW.

Oh, my yeti came with us! We dressed up like very basic CPs again, with our graduation ears and "I'm celebrating CEP 2018" buttons, and then we set off.

We went on Expedition Everest first, via the single rider line. This picture is from the second time we went on, but it's too good not to post! The yeti had a great time on his favourite ride 😂

After Everest we bumped into Ellie, who was with her friends Rhi. There were some weird vibes that I picked up on, as Ellie seemed confused about something and worried about our hotel room. I think something must have happened that I remain completely unaware of, because her behaviour made us worry that she was going to abandon us and stay with her friend instead. However, when we had added her onto our room we had paid extra to do so, so it wouldn't be fair if she tried to ditch us.

To cut a long story short, she did ditch us after all! She was feeling anxious about it for some reason so decided to stay with her friend. I can't really explain what happened because I have no idea myself really. Rebecca seemed to have a better idea of what was going on so I sort of just left things to her and got on with my night. As long as Ellie at least had the decency to pay the difference on our room, I didn't really care what happened. I was more bothered about enjoying my last night in the Animal Kingdom.

We watched Rivers of Light and went on Everest for one last time, as well as a few other rides, then decided to call it a day. We were both knackered but were also practically nocturnal by this point because of the crazy hours we had been working at the Emporium. So when we got home, both of us had waaaaaay too much energy. We stuck Fleetwood Mac on Spotify, then pranced around the room singing at the top of our voices and rearranging the packing in our suitcases. We finally went to bed at 2ish, which was about the same time as we would if we had been at work.

The next morning it was the day of the Halloween party! Rebecca got up earlier than me as I did a Dibb post, and she went to Disney Springs to buy the rest of her costume. I eventually got up and got ready. I messaged Ellie to check she was ok, and she came round for a natter. She said she had been confused about what was happening with the room, but as far as I was concerned she had at no point the day before got in touch with us to ask questions or clear up why she might be confused. We aren't psychic, so if she hadn't let us know that she was, for some reason, confused, then how were we supposed to know? She had all the information she needed, such as the room number. And we were waiting for her to give us her email so that we could link our magic bands and she could get in. But she never gave it to us because she "didn't like sharing that information". If she was going to be like that, I'm not quite sure what she expected from us. It's still a mystery to me why she was so upset and why she ditched us. I think it might have had something to do with Rebecca maybe, although I don't know what. Again, I just left her to get her knickers in a twist because it was our last day in Orlando and I wasn't going to let drama ruin it!

I didn't have a costume because deciding to go to the party had been a last minute thing. I really wanted to go as the tightrope walker from the stretching room in the HM, but the costume cost $168. So I settled with wearing my Constance the Bride headband, and wore a black playsuit so I looked suitably dark. I also wore my Memento Mori pin from when I worked there, and my Main Street Halloween wreath pin that I'd got the day before.

I set off on my own because I wanted to go to Hollywood Studios first to ride the Tower of Terror and the Rock N Roller Coaster one last time.

Squidge (Jack Skellington) and Zero came with me, as I'd known there was a possibility of meeting Jack and Sally that evening at the party, and I also wanted some pictures with them! I bought Squidge back in 2012 when we'd gone to Disney with my Godparents, and he's been my favourite cuddley ever since. I then got Zero in 2016, and they were the only two plush that I brought with me to Florida, because they go everywhere with me!

After riding the rides and snapping a few pictures, I headed to MK and got in line for wristbands for the Halloween party. Guests who had tickets were allowed in from 4pm onwards, with the park closing to normal guests at 6, and the party officially starting at 7.

The first thing I did when I got there was go and get a drink, because I was so thirsty! I was also on a mission to try as many of the special treats that I could stomach. So I got this candy corn milkshake from Auntie Gravity's Galactic Goodies in Tomorrowland. It had a giant marshmallow Mickey stuck to the straw, and candy floss floating on the top. It was really yummy to be honest, although I struggled to finish it!

It threatened to rain at one point, and I was praying it wouldn't because that would delay all the shows. Thankfully we got lucky.

I bumped into Rebecca in the Emporium, and we headed to Memento Mori to see if they had the ears I'd been after. But they didn't! In Memento we found Alyssa, who also worked at the Emporium, and we went on the Haunted Mansion together. Squidge and Zero got their pictures in front of Master Gracey's grave!

Afterwards, I went to join the queue to meet Jack and Sally but found it was 2-3 hours long! I did reaaaaaally want to meet them and if I was smack bang in the middle of my program and had loads of time left, I would have. But I didn't, and I didn't want to waste my last time in MK, so I had to give it a miss.

I got a fastpass for Space Mountain and ended up sitting at the front. I tell you what, it's terrifying riding at the front! I also rode Pirates just after 6pm, and witnessed a scene that sent me straight into smug mode 😂

The people in front of me in the line didn't have wristbands for the party, so were stopped at the entrance to the ride and told they had to leave the park. The woman who was with them took out her card and said "Excuse me, I'm a passholder..." as if it would make any difference. I've said before that a good chuck of the passholder population are arrogant and entitled, and this is a perfect example of why. They think they can do what they want and just because they have a yellow card in their wallet, they somehow deserve special treatment 😂 Thankfully, the cast member didn't take any of it and actually pointed at my wristband to show them that they couldn't come in. I held my arm up to make sure they could see it! It's mean of me but felt so smug haha! Dealing with passholders is one thing I won't miss about my job.

I went Trick or Treating for a bit then met Rebecca by the Emporium to watch the Boo To You parade. It was awesome, as usual, although I noted that they no longer give out sweets! They have swapped the Goofy's Candy Co. float for a Wreck it Ralph one.

You can see my tan line in this photo 😂 But the Emporium had all their Halloween windows finished finally!

I popped into the Emporium several times throughout the night, and they were struggling. They were severely understaffed, and had only one or two people on registers per zone. When I went later on in the evening, they'd pulled everyone off stock and put them on register because they were so desperate. The shelves were practically empty as a result! I joked with them that I bet they wish they'd never let me go, as I could have been at work and helping them out!

I watched the Hocus Pocus show and the fireworks, and went on the Haunted Mansion a second time.

Ooh I forgot to mention that I tried the Madame Leota tart thingy! It was so cool because she was 3D!

This isn't a very clear photo because it was dark, but when I got off the Haunted Mansion there were live actors in the garden! One was the groom and the other was a lady called Madame Carlotta. I stood and watched them for ages and was pleasantly surprised, especially since the HM hadn't been listed as one of the attractions with special changes just for the party!

I went on Pirates for one last time (they also had live actors) before making the Haunted Mansion my last ride of the evening. I'd been on it three times 😂

I then went back to the Emporium to walk through and say goodbye for one last time. Jeff, bless him, had been shoved on Alex and Ani. He hates register and much prefers stocking so I found it hilarious that he was there! I have him a cuddle then went to see everyone else before heading towards the castle for one last goodbye. I finally had to hand my blue ID in, too. Which meant no more discounts and no more Cast ID 😭

Everything was blue, which was annoying because I can't see the colour blue as clearly as other colours, so everything was slightly blurry for me. But I sat down in front of the castle until park closing, then I headed down Main Street for the last time. It was weird, because the lights weren't on and Halloween music was playing, so it didn't make me as emotional as I thought it would.

Even the Emporium looked different!

I'd had a great night but couldn't help being slightly disappointed that Main Street wasn't it's usual self as I said goodbye to it.

I got the bus home and waved goodbye to the Magic Kingdom - I'm not sure when the next time I'll see it will be!

So that concludes my write up of my last two days at Walt Disney World. I'll write my last post soon, I promise!

Hello everyone! I've only got a few more posts left since my journey is finally coming to an end. You've all been brilliant, and although there has been a lot of tears over the last few days, I've always been able to pop onto the Dibb and read all your amazing comments. I'm going to write about my penultimate day at the Emporium, which is the day the rest of the Brits left, then my final day (gulp), which might be a bit of a year jerker.

So! On Tuesday I was originally supposed to finish work at 12am but managed to extend my shift until 2:15, meaning I worked for 11.5 hours. Extending might sound like a crazy thing to do but I just wasn't ready to go home! I was staying until 2:15 anyway because we had planned to go out afterwards so I figured I might as well get paid.

Tuesday was meant to be my last day, but after checking with two different leaders and also with the service centre at Chatham, I picked up an extra shift on Wednesday too. So I wasn't quite as emotional as I could have been that day. But for the rest of the Brits, it really was their last day, and they planned to spend time in the parks on the Wednesday.

The most eventful thing I remember from that shift was this really awkward Spanish guy. It's quite funny in retrospect but at the time, I literally wanted to scream. It took so much restraint to stop the sass from seeping through, I had to go backstage and rant to whoever would listen! I was on a register in the kids section, which is really squished for space. It had been raining outside so the place was packed, and people thought nothing of butting in and demanding ponchos off me when they could see I was literally mid transaction with another guest. I was already getting very frustrated with everyone, but then one particular guest came to my register. He had about 12 t-shirts and a couple of toys, which is difficult enough due to the cramped conditions and the fact that I had to take 12 hangers out of the clothes. I usually pick up a shirt, scan it, then take the hanger, fold it and put it to the side so I know that it's scanned. But this guy reaaaaaally didn't like my folding, so every time I did this he would refold each t-shirt really slowly. He then started on the pile of shirts I hadn't yet scanned, so I was losing track of where I was!

Once I'd scanned all 15 items, he decided to pick a random t-shirt and tell me that he wanted a different size. Then he disappeared and left me alone at the register, fighting off dozens of guests who all saw me without him and thought they could butt in again. I also faced the impossible task of finding the one t-shirt out of 12 on my register to delete off the bill. I had to look through each barcode individually and it took me ages! Never mind the fact that I kept getting interrupted so had to start again. He returned with his new shirt, but then something else happened (which I don't even understand at this point) that made him somehow not want this shirt. Basically, he was just really awkward and didn't speak English either so I was really struggling to communicate with him! My break came for me after a while of dealing with him, and when I'd finished I was 22 minutes late for it! That means I must have been dealing with him a good half hour. I was ready to tear my hair out by the end!

Anyway, enough of that. The rest of my shift passed, and I was given Cash Wrap as my closing assignment. I was disappointed with that as the last two times I've been given it, it had been really difficult. But this time I wasn't under pressure to finish early so I took my time and it was fine. I also had a good laugh with people as I made my way around to all 34 registers!

At 2:15 it was time for everyone to clock out. All the Brits were buzzing round getting everyone to sign their books, then taking pictures at the plush wall! Unfortunately we couldn't get the traditional empty Main Street photos because they were busy practicing the parade and putting up decorations. I didn't feel like it was my last day, because it wasn't. I also felt a teensy bit left out of all the pictures, and like I was added just as an after thought! I only got like, three pictures that night because everyone else was hogging the wall and didn't think to include me 😂

Here I am, squishing into the group selfie right at the back. I was shocked that Will took the time to stick around. He even wrote in my book! I'd not gone out of my way to see him at work since the failed day out on Saturday - I had even given him a bit of sass at times to make sure he knew that I was annoyed with him! But he treated me as though nothing had happened, and it's hard to stay mad at a place like Disney, so that really didn't last long.

This is one of the only photos I got that night, with my best Emporium pals Jeff! He's honestly like a child/big teddy bear, and was giving me a lift that night to wherever we were going to end up. Turns out it was nowhere special, just Macdonalds, and it was a bit of a disaster 😂

Most people bailed at the last minute. We waited for the shuttle bus to West Clock from the Magic Kingdom then when we got to costuming, all of the Brits but myself handed their costumes in. When we got off the bus, we all turned left to go to the cars, and Will turned right to go and get the bus. Suddenly the Macdonald's plans weren't happening anymore, and s annoying as I'd found him recently (he's managed to just about cure my little crush btw) my heart went out to Will sat there all alone at the bus stop. I knew it wasn't right to leave him. I asked everyone who was driving if they were going to Vista Way at all, as that's where he lives. Vista is the annoying housing complex which is miles away from the other three. I was persistent in insisting that it wasn't right to leave him until Jeff offered to take him. I then ran half way to the bus stop and shouted for Will's attention. He didn't understand so I ended up going all the way before offering him a lift. He hurried back to main group who were still stood at costuming.

I called shotgun because I like to DJ in Jeff's car, (we have very similar music tastes), but Sammi insisted that she should go in the front because she had longer legs. She's literally about an inch taller than me, but I really couldn't be ≈≈≈≈≈ arguing about something so trivial so I just let her.

However, that meant I was squished in the back between two other people - one of them being Will. I felt so awkward. Suddenly, the Macdonald's trip was back on! Will had intended to go straight home, and I'd only got him a lift because I thought everyone was going home, but now he was stuck with coming to Macdonald's with us! 😂 I felt awful as he has to be back at work for 12pm and it was already nearly 3am!

We got to Macdonald's only to find that the other car full of people had gone to a different Macdonalds! 😂 Honestly, the night was just a disorganised mess! We piled back into the car, me squishing in next to Will again, then went to find the others.

I finally got home at about 4:30am and was in bed by 5. I was knackered!

On Wednesday I got up and did a lot of packing before throwing my costume in my bag and heading to the Magic Kingdom as a guest. The bus journey there was weird, as the driver had this really right wing radio channel on which was, to be honest, boiling my blood. It made me so angry. The advertisement standards are so different in the US so it shocks me what they are able to get away with. The talk show that was playing was being extremely ignorant towards the LBGTQ community, and I was genuinely shocked. I sat there stewing away as I listened. It annoyed me, a straight white female, so my heart went out to any poor souls from the community on the bus who were being subjected to that homophobic tripe. There was an advertisement on it that was literally called "patriot mobile", and advertised mobile phones bought from a company with "Conservative views, just like you". I find it so wrong that politics is brought into advertising like that. Especially because there are people stupid enough to actually fall for it and buy those phones because they think it makes them patriotic. I almost said something to the bus driver as I got off, as I'd found it immensely inappropriate to play to a bus load of diverse young people. He should listen to his Trump-loving right wing propaganda in his own time, not subject everyone else to it's ignorant and intolerant content!

Anyway, rant over! I went straight to Memento Mori when I got to MK to check if the new HM ears were out yet, even though I knew they were being released for the first Halloween party on Friday. I didn't go on any rides, but went and sat beside the castle for ages, just watching the world go by. Amazingly, a Dibber actually spotted me and approached me, even though I was not in costume and didn't have my name tag on! I found it amazing that they'd bumped into me out of all the thousands of people in the Magic Kingdom that day! 😂

When it got near to the start of my shift, I went for a wonder down Main Street and got some good photos.

A photopass photographer spotted I was a CM and offered to take some for me!

I went into the Emporium to buy another giant t-shirt to wear for bed, since the Nightmare Before Christmas ones had been released. I also found as many of my friends as I could to take a selfie with, since it was going to be my last shift and I can't use my phone at work! I found Jon Barry, my favourite leader, and I pestered him about the Cast Compliment which I had received after Memento Mori. I wanted to have my photo taken that day if possible, so that I could take it home with me! Unfortunately he told me that they had not yet been sent the compliment and that be was about to go home so I wouldn't get it 😭

I began my shift at 5:45pm on the Alex and Ani table in zone 6. I was hyper aware of the fact that this was my last shift. The lady I was with talked to me about my time here, and I was so passionate and emotional with what I was saying that I welled up and it took all my self control to stop the tears coming. Another cast member saw and he came over, and was saying such wonderful things to me that the tears finally came out. I hastily wiped them away because guests were around, but that was it for the rest of the day - I was constantly on the verge of tears.

I man and his baby came up to me for a natter. She was the most happy, smiley baby I've ever seen! She was obviously teething as her hands were constantly in her mouth, and she kept grabbing mine and nawing on them too. I talked to the man about my time here, and his friend joined in. Again, I got so emotional that I had to stop talking as the tears were coming again. The guest patted me on the back and wished my luck before heading on his way. I turned around and there was suddenly another Dibber waiting to greet me! Again, she said such lovely things to me that it made me cry.

Will was there on my break, and together with the rest of the table, gently teased me about it being my last day. I was so glad that I picked up that shift, as it meant I could say goodbye to the Emporium personally instead of as a group of people who were all leaving.

After my break I was put on register, also in zone 6. Then the fireworks started. The Emporium always empties at this time, so I went and stood at the door to listen to Happily Ever After for one last time. When it began, the tears came instantly. I stood there looking at the ceiling trying to maintain my composure so I wouldn't have to go backstage, but it was impossible. Gloria saw me and told me to go backstage behind the Emporium to watch them, as she would cover me. But I didn't want to. I knew I wanted the night with my housemates the week before to be my last time watching the fireworks, so I was content with just hearing them from the Emporium for one last time.

When the voice said "And so our journey comes to an end..." it absolutely broke me. I was in floods of tears when it ended, hearing the words for the last time. "It's just beginning, feel your heart beat faster. Reach out and find your happily ever after." It was just so appropriate for the way I was feeling and the way my summer has been. Even as I write this now I'm welling up at the memory of all the emotions I felt at that moment. As soon as they were finished, I ran backstage into the Alex and Ani store cupboard to wipe my eyes and regain my composure before the flood of guests came trying to leave the park. I nipped to go and get a drink of water when I thought I was ok again, but an older cast member saw my face and asked if I was ok. That was it, I cried like an absolute baby. She gave me a big hug and provided me with tissues, telling me that I will always be a part of the Emporium family and that this wasn't the end, as one day I'd come back. I was backstage for ages as the tears just kept on coming and I couldn't control it.

Eventually I managed, and went back onstage to face the flood of guests.

After being on the register for a little while, Stephanie, one of the leaders came to find me with a certificate that looked suspiciously like a cast compliment! So after I spoke to Jon Barry earlier that day, he'd gone away and worked some Disney magic and organised my photo for me! He wasn't able to find my cast compliment tweet as it hasn't been sent over yet, so they improvised and had me pose with a blank certificate which they will later Photoshop and send to me! It made my night, especially since I was already so emotional!

Whilst I was out on Main Street, the family of Dibbers who had met me that day in Memento bumped into me again! I stayed to chat for five minutes before heading back into the Emporium for myast time as a cast member.

I had put in an early release request for 1:15 so that I could leave at the same time as my friends and get the bus with them, but it was unfortunately rejected and I was due to finish at 1:45am. So at 1:05 I went to find Will, as I knew he was leaving at that he wasn't working on Friday, so that would be the last time I ever saw him. He gave me a massive bear hug which almost lifted me off the ground, and assured me it had been a pleasure knowing me. I followed him into the staircase where we said our final goodbye, then he was gone. I felt really weird after that, because as much as he had messed me around, he was still my friend and I had enjoyed his company a lot. Then suddenly I was having to say goodbye, knowing I'd probably never see him again.

When it was close to my bump out time, I broke a few rules and got my phone out onstage to take last minute selfies with those who I hadn't seen yet. It wasn't like there were any guests around! I made sure everyone had signed my book, then I left. Just like that.

As soon as I got into the utilidors the tears came flooding back and I cried so hard I felt like a child again. I went to the toilet to change out of my costume, but found it was closed for cleaning. I needed to change out of it so I could hand it in when I got to costuming, but I didn't really care at that point so figured I'd somehow get changed when I arrived.

I walked through the big long tunnel that goes beneath Main Street and the castle into Fantasyland for the last time, weeping my heart out. When I got near to the end I bumped into Naiomi, one of Delphine's French friends. She gave me a massive hug and got the shuttle bus with me to Westclock for the last time. I was completely inconsolable and I didn't care that everyone was looking at me.

When we got off, the bus was already at the bus stop waiting to take us back to Chatham. The one time I needed it to be late it was there! Naiomi promised to ask the bus driver to wait, whilst I ran towards costuming and literally stripped next to the car park! I stuck my dress on over my costume and got undressed under that. I was in such a hurry because I didn't want to miss the bus and be there for ages all by myself. Luckily, I made it, after running through the car park in a similar way to Snow White when she ran through the Forest away from he hunter. I had wanted to spend a moment at costuming as I said goodbye to my skirt, shirt and Main Street USA tie, but I didn't have the time.

When we got off the bus back at Chatham, Naiomi said goodbye to me for the final time. There had been so many goodbyes that night that I was an absolute mess by this point. I walked miserably back to my apartment, again knowing it was the last time I would ever do that.

It was 3am but Delphine had waited up for me. When I got inside I was still crying hard and she ran over to me and gave me a massive hug. As annoying as she is with her alarms and her inability to take hints, she's a lovely girl and I've really enjoyed being her roommate. She'd stayed up especially to see me after my last shift, as she'd wanted to say goodbye herself and knew I'd be a mess.

I wrote an emotional Facebook post using all the pictures with everyone at the Emporium that I had. They are literally like my second family. There are so many of them and each one I will miss for a different reason. There is really nowhere else like the Emporium, it is a wonderful place to be. But as much as I love the shop and working on Main Street, it's the people that I'm going to miss the most. I have made so many friends of all different ages from all around the world; they are always so beautifully friendly and caring, and we all had the common goal of creating happiness for our guests. They were there for me whenever I needed help. I never once felt stressed under pressure because of what was expected of me - there was only a sense of community and I really felt that we were all in it together. I'm going to miss that place so badly that words don't do it justice.

Anyway, I'm going to leave it there. I have at least two or three more updates planned, as I have to write about moving out of my accommodation yesterday and the Halloween party, which is today. I then fly home tomorrow, and will of course update you all when I'm home and reunited with my family. My brother found out yesterday that he got AAA in his A-levels and has got into Liverpool university to study Maths, so my parents are probably also an emotional mess right now!

Thank you to everyone who has been reading along, you are all wonderful people! I've also read all the comments on my dad's post this morning, and that teared me up again. I'm going to get ready for the Halloween party now - it's going to be a great night and even if I have to leave Disney before I'm ready, I want to make sure I go out with a bang.

Love you all ❤️❤️❤️

I'm early for work today so I'm going to try and catch you all up to the present. You're finally going to find out what happened with Will - don't get too excited 😂

So after my Memento shift I slept like a baby. However, I'd asked my housemates to wake me up that Friday morning before they went to work (4am!) so that I could say goodbye, as they were due to get back from work after I'd already set off myself, and I wanted to say a proper goodbye. Ashley came in to wake me at around 4ish and I groggily got up and said goodbye, but I was literally half asleep still. They left, and I went back to sleep straight away.

I woke up a couple of hours before I had to set off for my shift, and about 20 minutes before I was due to leave, Ashley and Taylor got home from work! They had got out early so had caught me before I left! I gave them their presents as I carried on getting ready. They loved them so much! Taylor in particular was choked at the book that I'd written our memories in, and she's not the sentimental type so I class that as quite an achievement!

When it was time for me to leave we had a group hug and then the tears came! I seriously did not want to let go of them, in the two months I've known them we have become so close and I genuinely could not have asked for better housemates. They're amazing girls and I knew it wouldn't be the same in the house once they had gone. It was bad enough saying goodbye to Joyce two weeks earlier, now Ashley and Taylor were leaving me too. We had a little cry and a cuddle then I left and went to work.

I tracked Will down when I got there as I needed an answer as to what we were doing on the Saturday, the next day. I'd traded my shift for a later start time so that I could have a fuller day with him and I felt like he'd been flirting and dropping hints all week. But when I asked him directly to his face if he was coming out, he did nothing but dodge the question and told me to text him. I didn't see the point of texting since I was with him right then so he could have given me an answer, but he refused and told me to text. I knew he was playing with me and I was no longer finding it funny. Saturday was my last chance to do something and if he wasn't going to come out, I'd just arrange something with someone else. But I needed to know rather than be led on.

He told me he has an exam coming up and that he had to study. Why he couldn't have told me this a week earlier when I'd asked him out, I've no idea. Like I said, I'm pretty sure he was been playing with me. After my experience with boys in the past, I literally had no time for being messed around, especially at Disney. And I think he overestimated how much I actually did like him. I confronted him backstage and challenged his behaviour but he was being as mysterious and confusing as ever.

When I got home from work I was in a mood because of him, and because my housemates weren't there for me to moan to, and because I was feeling my time at Disney coming to a close. I got to my room to find this little box on my bed. It was from Ashley, she had blown up one of her work gloves like Mickey Mouse and baked me cookies, decorating the box with the Mickey shapes off the wall.

She also left me this little note. I read it and burst into tears because I already missed her and Taylor so much. Ashley, it turns out, ended up staying one more night although I didn't see her again. Taylor popped into the Emporium earlier that day with her mum so that I could meet her. I pulled myself together and munched on a cookie whilst typing a text to will demanding an answer, as it was now 2am Saturday morning and I needed to know the plans!

We talked for a couple of hours then I basically told him to forget the whole thing. I literally did not like him enough to fight that hard, and if he was going to play games then I wasn't interested. All I wanted was a fun day out with a friend but it apparently wasn't to be. Sorry to everyone reading this who were expecting some kind of happily ever after 😂 I'm really not too bothered though, his behaviour has kind of cured the little crush I had on him - I didn't know him well enough and he isn't what I thought!

On Saturday morning I woke up feeling a bit down in the dumps and not knowing what to do with myself. My plans with Will had been scrapped too late for me to arrange anything else, and I was feeling very lethargic. Since my housemates moved out it's just me and Delphine and the house feels very big and empty. I don't even have the telly anymore, or even a pair of scissors to do my sewing as I'd borrowed them off Taylor and had to give them back. I skuledy best friend at home and then my parents, who told me to go out and do something before work, even if just for a couple of hours. So I got ready and hopped on a bus to Disney Springs, thinking I could just get a bus to MK from there and go to work.

When I got there I found out there aren't buses directly to the parks! That was a pain, because it meant I had to resort hop to get to work so had to leave myself extra time so I wouldn't be late. I literally had about an hour and a half at Springs before I had to leave again.

My mum and dad had told me to treat myself, and I don't take much persuading! Disney Corner already had their Halloween stuff out (they're not supposed to!) and I'd wanted the Devil Donald Duck and the Goofy Mummy since I'd seen them backstage underneath the Emporium. I thought they wouldn't come out until after I'd handed in my cast ID so when I saw them, I snapped them up so I'd get a discount!

Here they are! Absolutely adorable! I also went looking for a Haunted Mansion painting with Mickey and friends replacing the characters in the stretching room portraits, but they didn't have it. I did, however, find a t-shirt with the nightmare before Christmas characters in the stretching portraits, so I got a size large to wear it as a nightie! I also nipped into the Earl of Sandwich for food, figuring I'd eat half then and leave the rest for at work on my break.

After that, it was already time to leave. I cut through the Marketplace to stay in the air-conditioning and I only went and stumbled upon one of my favourite Disney artists doing a signing! I first discovered Jasmine Becket Griffith back in 2012 when I was 14 and I fell in love with her artwork! Since then, my grandparents have bought me a signed print from her and I've been keeping an eye on the new Disney paintings that she releases. So to just stumble across her like that was amazing! My jaw literally dropped and I looked for the end of the queue, suddenly forgetting that I was on my way to work. But a cast member told me it was an hour wait, so I had to drag myself away and go to the bus stop. I got a bus to the Polynesian then the monorail to MK, before letting myself in with my main gate pass and disappearing backstage to get changed for work. I showed off my new Halloween plush and everyone was shocked that Springs has their stuff out already, as we aren't allowed to put ours out until the 17th so that they don't sell out.

I was stocking again that evening, and was given zone 1, which is the mugs and other house ware, as well as towels and tea and stuff. It was quite fun and my shift passed quickly. I finished at 2:15 and lingered around waiting for Jeff, hoping I could bag a lift.

When we got off the bus at West Clock, I sighed and dramatically turned towards the bus stop whilst everyone else walked to their cars. I was apparently the only one getting the bus, until Jeff caught up with me and offered me a lift, woohoo! Myself, Jeff, and two other girls actually ended up going to MacDonalds. Jeff is hilarious to be around so we had a good giggle, and I did the DJing in the car on the way home again! Jeff is into similar stuff to me, such as The Cure, Fleetwood Mac, the Smiths amongst others. He even likes Arcade Fire and was impressed when I told him I'd seen them four times 😁 I love it when I find someone with similar music tastes, especially with the rubbish that is popular these days in the charts. I can thank my dad for my amazing taste in music! 😁

I got home at 4:30am (oops) and went to bed. Honestly, I am so tired guys, but I can sleep when I get home! I only have a few days left and I want to take every opportunity I can whilst I'm here, even if that's just going to MacDonalds in the middle of the night with my friends! 😂

On Sunday I woke up late and only had time to put my costume on before going straight to work. My shift was quite uneventful, apart from a guest calling me rude to another cast member! 😂 I was helping a guest when another guest butted in asking me a question, so I ended up dealing with two guests at once. Then a third guest butted in but I literally do not have the brain capacity or enough arms and legs to deal with three guests who were all demanding different things at once, so I told her that I was currently helping another guest at that moment in time and that I would be happy to help her in a few minutes. I then rushed off to finish what I was in the middle of doing, as all the distractions had caused me to take ages trying to help the first guest! When I'd finished, I went back to find the third guest and asked her if she still needed help. She sarcastically replied that she was fine and stalked off. I went over to Sammi, a cast member who was nearby, and asked her if they'd said anything. They apparently called me rude and complained that I wouldn't help them. I'm sorry, but I am literally one person and I cannot possibly deal with more than one guest at once! I already had two demanding my attention so I had to draw the line at a third 😂 She could clearly see I was with someone as I was mid conversation, so as far as I'm concerned, she's the rude one for butting in and if she thought I was rude to her, she deserved it! 😂

Once the store closed and the park was declared clear of guests, they began practicing the Halloween parade down Main Street! A few days earlier, the headless horseman had gone galloping down the street and we were all so excited. This time, everyone ran to the window to watch the parade. I'm going to the Halloween party as a guest on Friday so I didn't want to ruin it for myself, but when I heard the music, I knew it was the same parade as the one I saw back in 2006 and many times since on video, so I sneakily went to watch. There were about 10 of us all crowded by the window, and the practicing cast members outside waved as they went by. It wasn't the full parade but it was enough to get us excited! I realised it was time for me to clock out and that I'd get in trouble if I was caught, so I absolutely legged it backstage to clock out before running as fast as I could back to the window to watch. A few minutes later however, a coordinator came to tell everyone to get back to work because we'd get in trouble. He told me that because I was clocked out, I technically couldn't be on property 😭😭😭 So I had to leave! Oh well, it means there's more to see on Friday! I got home just before 3 (even though my shift ended at 1:30. It literally takes so long to get home!)

I'm nearly up to date with my report now. So on Monday (yesterday), I literally had to go straight to work after getting up again. When I got there, I spotted the new Hatbox Ghost plush immediately! I didn't know we'd be selling them in the Emporium so had made plans to sneak off to Memento during my break and sweet talk a cast member into fetching me one from the stock room. But this meant I didn't have to! Memento were apparently given about 250 and had already sold out. At the Emporium we got 70 and were having to send some to Memento as that is the main place that people were looking to buy them. So I ran downstairs, picked one out, slapped a massive piece of paper on it with my name on and put it in the reserves bin! I was proud as punch. He comes in a coffin and is quite large so heaven knows how I'm going to get him home, but I don't care! Where there's a will, there's a way! He was also $50 before my discount, so definitely an expensive buy. I'm torn about whether I should take him out of the box, as he is limited edition so will be rare and expensive soon enough. But I love all my cuddlies and want him to sit with my Hitchhiking Ghosts, which means taking him and his little gargoyle out of the box! Ugh, decisions decisions...

Later on at work, a YouTuber called Prince Charming Dev caught me on his live stream! I know I'm not allowed to put links on here to other sites but if you search his name on YouTube and find his 2 hour long video from yesterday, I'm in it for a minute or two at about 9 minutes 15 seconds in. He was asking me about the much coveted Winnie the Pooh plush! I felt really awkward on camera but thankfully don't come off too badly haha!

I also got shouted at by a Spanish guest yesterday for not speaking Spanish. She said something to me so I said "no Espanol" in reply, but she just carried on. I indicated that I didn't understand and she got more and more frustrated with me. I looked around for help but there was no one around. She ended up full on shouting at me in Spanish before thrusting a t-shirt into my hands and walking off. I'm sorry, but if you don't speak English then you can't get annoyed at me for not speaking Spanish! Especially in an English speaking country! I honestly wish I could speak another language, but I can't, so there's no need to treat me like that. I found it amusing more than anything and had a good giggle about it afterwards.

I was due to finish work at 11 but I wanted to extend my shift, as I've been trying to take every minute I can get at the Emporium. I wanted to stay until 2:15 but they only extended me until 12. It was better than nothing I suppose!

I had a magical little moment just before closing, when a little girl called Daisy from Mississippi kept coming up to me to talk. I was in the "time out" zone right next to Casey's Corner and was a bit bored. She was four years old and dressed as princess Aurora in an old dress that was a few sizes too small. She was an absolutely delightful child, and I knelt down on the floor next to her chattering away. She touched my plaited hair and told me I looked like Princess Anna, before showing me her golden curls which were just like Sleeping Beauty's! Her parents were sat in Casey's eating their hot dogs and she got called back to them, but kept coming to see me! I decided there had to be something I could do to make that girl's night. She was so blooming cute! So I nipped over to the kids section and grabbed the Princess Aurora crown, figuring I would do a no strings and surprise her! She had told me her favourite character is Mickey Mouse, so I went over to her sat at the table with her family. I told her I'd spoken to Mickey Mouse and he agreed that she looked beautiful in her princess dress, but that it wasn't quite complete because she was missing a crown! I said he'd sent me over to fix the situation, and presented her with the little crown. I told the parents that she was a delight to talk to so I couldn't resist, and they took my picture as I crowned the little princess! They later came to find me as they left 😁 I don't think you're realllllly supposed to do stuff like that but I don't care, it was one of my last days and I was dying to make a magical moment for her!

Here is my Hatbox Ghost by the way! I've just got to the Mousekateeria so have WiFi for a little moment. Ain't he gorgeous!

This is me with him at the bus stop last night haha!

Anyway! Today is Tuesday and this was supposed to be my last shift at the Emporium, but I've picked up a cheeky extra shift tomorrow because I wasn't quite ready to say goodbye yet. Tonight after work we will probably be getting pictures and going out for something to eat, so even though I finish at midnight (unless I manage to extend) I'm going to wait for everyone to finish then go out. I've unfortunately begun packing, as I had to work out what to do with my Hatbox Ghost! I didn't want to leave the box here! I've ended up squishing my other plush as well as socks and pyjamas in with him to save space.

I'll update you guys in a couple of days! Wednesday is my last shift, Thursday I move out of housing and go to the Port Orleans, Friday I'm at the Halloween party and Saturday I fly home!

Have a magical day, I'll seeya real soon!

Alright I'm finally sitting down to write about my Memento shift! It's currently 1:30am and I've finished work earlier than usual so I figured I'd put time aside to end your waiting 😂

If you've read my last report you'll know that I unintentionally pulled an all-nighter before this shift, which was 8:30am-10:30pm. To say I was knackered would be an understatement. I got ready for work as loudly as I could to purposely wake Delphine (I know that's childish but she deserved a taste of her own medicine!) Then I caught the bus at about 7am.

I'd been texting my friend Gary who works at the Haunted Mansion in attractions, and he told me to turn right in the utilidors instead of left like I usually do, so I did. It still took me ages to find where I was going! There's no tunnel underneath Memento so I had to come up near the Hall of Presidents and walk round.

It was before the park opened, so there wasn't a guest in sight! I got a passing cast member to take my photo in front of the shop, which I'm literally going to treasure for the rest of my life 😂 My costume was so gorgeous! It was a mid-length black skirt, white blouse and a grey apron with a purple necktie (which was a ≈≈≈≈≈≈ to put on) with a Madame Leota broach to hold it down.

I had no idea where the break room was and it was still 30 minutes before my shift was due to start so I went inside to find two stockers filling the shelves. I said hi and introduced myself, asking where I clock in. Neither of them spoke to me, but one of them kind of indicated towards the stock room so I went inside to find the computer. I didn't know what to do with myself so I explored the stock and read the notices, seeing that there was a meeting for Frontierland and Liberty Square cast members at the pin trading post at 8:30. I stayed where I was for the time being, but was soon rudely kicked out by the same stocker, because I was "in her way". I was shocked at how badly she treated me to be honest, so thought nothing of casually mentioning it to a leader once I got to the meeting. They knew exactly who she was - she's called Tracy. It seems she's notorious for being grumpy and rude to people. Why does she work for Disney then! Honestly...

During the meeting they passed round the new Doombuggy toy which was being released that day and was expected to fly off the shelves. I was also told about a new limited edition Hatbox Ghost plush that was coming out - something I was VERY excited about! I already have the three hitchhiking ghosts as well as Constance the Bride, so I NEEDED the Hatbox Ghost to go with them!

A leader walked me back to Memento to talk me through where everything was or to tell me anything specific that I needed to know, like how guests can pay for the special ghost photopass pictures, as well as a bit of history about the store.

Not to blow my own trumpet, but I didn't learn anything new about the store or the ride! 😂 I'll write it here for you guys anyway, as it's proper nerdy stuff that you don't stumble across every day!

So, Memento Mori is a Latin phrase that basically means remember that we are all mortal. The shop used to be the home of Madame Leota, until she got bored and decided to join the other 998 ghosts at the Haunted Mansion. Her portrait hangs inside the shop, and every so often will glow and reveal hidden features. That portrait is also a secret door - I'm not going to tell you where it leads 😂. On the top of the shelves in Memento Mori there are lots of vials and potion bottles left by Leota when she moved. Three spirits linger in the shop, and can be seen in the bottles on the shelves. Georgina is the least friendly, and is a fiery red spirit that can sometimes be seen in the corner next to the door nearest to the mansion itself. Dave is much nicer, and can be found in the middle of the store. You can feel the air cooling down as you near his spirit, and he's a friendly blue ghost who appears more often than the other two. Fred is in the corner above the photopass room, and rumour has it that he sometimes appears as the Hatbox Ghost for a split second or so. Madame Leota herself has also been known to make an appearance once in a while to make sure we are taking care of her store. She uses her magic mirror, and if she's happy she will disappear again. If not....well.

Here I am, in front of her mirror! She doesn't seem to have been around at that point, but I said hi to her a few times during my 14 hour shift!

Another thing the leader told me about was a few cool things to tell guests, although I have to say I made a few up on my own or edited his sayings a bit. When guests entered, I welcomed them to Memento Mori and told them to scream if they need anything. I found myself accidentally wanting to say the Emporium a couple of times! I also told guests that the Doombuggies were brand new and had just "materialised" that morning, before wishing them a frightful day as they headed out of the store.

It was a very slow start and I did a lot of standing around. At the Emporium if you aren't with a guest, there are always put-backs to do or clothes to put in size order. But at Memento, there was quite literally nothing. And I was oh so tired from my all-nighter too. I found myself often wishing I was back at the Emporium - as hectic as it is, it's my home location and I don't feel like anywhere else could possibly be as good!

Since the shop was so quiet I did get several juicy interactions in with guests. I'll tell you a few of my favourite! A man came to me to buy the music record and a couple of other bits, and we got talking about what merch we have. I told him about the playing cards that I got a few years ago which come in a coffin and glow in the dark. I intrigued him so much that when I told him we sold them, he went over and picked up a box! I then told him about something else and he ended up buying that too 😂 He spent a fortune because I kept persuading him!

A family of Dibbers also came in, although I had no idea how they found me at first since I'd not posted on here that I was working at Memento! It turns out they'd seen my tweet so popped in to say hello! It was great talking to them, I was stood there for agggggeeessss telling them all about the store.

A pair of twins came in and paid with me at one point too. These two were my favourites I think. They literally spoke at the same time as each other and reminded me of Tweedledum and Tweedledee! They were just as nerdy as I am and we talked for ages before I had to move on to the next guest. A few hours later they were back to buy more stuff, and I told them about the ghosts which live in the store. A few hours after that, they were back a THIRD time and I ended up convincing them to get the book about the Haunted Mansion! I have read it from cover to cover and highly recommend it to any Dibbers who are fans. The cover glows in the dark, and it tells you about the original concepts for the ride as well as about the special effects and the other Haunted Mansions all over the world, including Mystic Manner and Phantom Manor. When they purchased the book, they told me I was a good saleswoman since I'd literally got them to make three separate transactions!

I later found that they'd sent me a cast compliment, which made me grin from ear to ear! Hopefully my leadership team will get it to me in time to take my photo before I leave!

A few days later a Dibber alerted me on one of my earlier posts that someone had been talking about me on Reddit and had admitted to having a little crush - it was one of the twins!!!! 😂😂😂 Honestly, the world wide web really is wonderful, I love how I'm able to follow up on guest interactions after they've happened to see the effect I had on them. I thoroughly enjoyed speaking to the twins and I hope they pop into the Emporium before I leave to say hi again!

The final guest stories I want to tell you about occured right at the end of my shift, at park closing. When the fireworks were on, a little girl and her mum came inside to shelter from the noise as the girl was frightened. It wasn't an attention seeking kind of frightened but a genuine fear of the fireworks. I tried speaking to the little girl to distract her but got nowhere. Towards the end of the fireworks I managed to coax her out of her shell enough to show her the ghosts. I then organised a no-strings so that she could pick out a special pin and join the 999 happy haunts for being so brave during all the noise!

Shortly afterwards, another mum and her kid came in, this time a little boy. She was buying secret gifts for her younger son who was apparently obsessed with the Haunted Mansion at the tender age of four! We aren't supposed to do hotel shippings after a certain time but I made an exception for this woman as she was an absolute delight and genuinely wanted to surprise her son. She had come looking for a certain cast member too, who had met her son the year before and given him a piece of the wallpaper, which he has apparently treasured ever since. The CM was on vacation but I promised the woman I'd try and get a message to him, so I went and got a coordinator. Together, we sorted her shopping as the little boy came running in. It was like we were on a secret mission, trying to sneakily pay with the woman without the kid noticing. I decided to be a distraction whilst the coordinator did the payment, so I went over to him and asked him what he knew about the Mansion. I gave him the stickers I had in my pocket and got him to tell me the names of the ghosts. He told me in gobbledegook kiddy language and was absolutely adorable! I showed him the ghosts in the shop and then it was time to say goodbye.

The woman took a photo of my name badge, and I later found out she went to guest relations to compliment me! I got this grape soda a few days later which was lovely!

That pretty much concludes my write up of my Memento Mori shift. It wasn't quite the Emporium, and I was glad to be back on Main Street the next day, but I certainly had a blast. It was a change of scenery, I got to wear the cool costume, and I got to nerd out about my favourite ride to pretty much everyone who walked in the door! The day was filled with magical moments, but I was ready to drop when it ended. I fell asleep on the bus home and almost missed my stop. Honestly, I'm not quite sure how I survived. If you learn anything from me, NEVER pull an all nighter then attempt a 14 hour shift the next day 😂

On that note, it's 2:30am and bed time for me! It's goodnight for me but I know you lot will just be waking up in the morning, so have a frightful day! 😉

Ok I'm on my way to work right now but I'm going to try and carry on from where I left off in my last report! Although I've no idea how much I'll get in before I have to clock in...let's see...

So after my night with the Emporium cast at IHOP, I got in at about 4:30am and ended up sleeping in until 1ish. I got up and got ready to go out, because this was my last day off and therefore my last night that I could spend with my housemates before they left! We were going to the Magic Kingdom to watch the fireworks one last time before we all left, and we wanted to dress up nice.

I don't take too long to get ready and was done within about 30 minutes, but I then had to wait for Taylor and Ashley to get home, and Ashley is really bad for taking ages getting ready. I did some DJing whilst she put her makeup on in her bathroom, and introduced them both to "Laid" by James, the lyrics of which they were a bit shocked by! 😂😂😂

We were all ready by 4pm (she took AGES), then we got the mandatory girls-day-out selfies in before setting off in Taylor's car. We were all wearing pretty red or blue dresses with red lipstick ready to go strutting down Main Street and watch those fireworks!

We went on a few rides that the girls hadn't been on before, but when it was time for fireworks, the BIGGEST storm clouds started to roll in.

We all got a special treat from Main Street Bakery - I had always wanted to try a caramel apple! I made a bit of a mess though, much to the amusement of my housemates...

Explanations for this will come in a moment! Just about to lose WiFi so want to get it uploaded whilst I write the next bit...

Ok! So Ashley wanted to meet Tinkerbell before we left, and because of the stormy clouds we decided to walk through the Emporium (also so they could drag me past Will and embarrass me &#128514. When we were in line, they both began to wimp out of watching the fireworks because of the rain! Taylor claimed it was because of the lightning but I was having none of it. In true British fashion, I gave a passionate little speech about how you can't let a bit of rain (or in this case, a lot!) stop you from enjoying yourself, especially since this was our last night together and I had dedicated my first day off in 7 days, and last day off ever, towards watching the fireworks with them. Then I had a genius idea.

None of us had brought raincoats or even backpacks since we didn't want to ruin our fabulous look, and we also didn't expect it to rain so late in the evening. We also didn't want to pay $10 each for a poncho. So I had the genius idea of popping back into the Emporium and pinching three of the giant plastic bags which we use for wrapping the giant plush. All we needed to do was make a hole for our head and arms and there was a poncho right there!

So back we went, after I dragged them into the Emporium again, lecturing them about enduring the weather for the sake of rescuing our evening. The weather channel said hailstones the size of dimes were possible, but even that didn't deter me. I found my friend Katie who was working at the time, and asked her to pop into the back to get three giant plastic bags for us. In the meantime, Ashley fell in love with a baby Baymax and Taylor ended up buying a Rubix cube 😂

Katie returned and handed us the bags for "all the shopping" we were going to do, then we headed into the toilets by Casey's Corner.

I have to say, I was quite proud of myself. The plastic bags worked a treat, and the girls cheered up as we laughed our heads off at how stupid we looked in the toilets. Ashley went a step further and used a smaller plastic bag to wrap her hair up on her head so that it wouldn't get wet. She used her ears to make a kind of triangular hair cover on her head. Together, the three of us looked a right sight.

We bravely stepped back out into the rain to find a space for the fireworks, and together with Taylor's tiny umbrella for the three of us, not a splash of rain touched us hardly. The fireworks were great as usual, although I do know pretty much every word to 'Happily Ever After' by now since I hear it every night from the Emporium. They still didn't fail to choke me up as I looked at my friends knowing I was going to miss them to bits once they left.

Once they had finished, Ashley was a mad woman on a mission dragging us towards Splash Mountain to get on whilst the wait was 15 minutes. I think everyone else had the same idea because it ended up being more like 25, but that's still not very long for Splash! We got several funny looks since we were literally wearing plastic bags, but we were a lot dryer than most! After we got off, I BEGGED them to let me go on the Haunted Mansion one last time with them but it was nearly 11pm, they were knackered and had to get up at 4am for work the next day. So we made our way back towards Main Street and ended up stood in a massive line for the ferry boat back to the TTC.

An hour later we were home, and irritated to find Delphine with a boy round - again! I told her we were all going to bed but she didn't budge. Ashley and Taylor were furious, as was I, but they were too polite to say anything. We all made a massive point of getting ready for bed around Delphine and the guy, hoping they'd take the very obvious hint we were giving them. But no.

I got in bed and couldn still hear them through my earphones, so knew full well it must have been even louder for the other two girls. So I sent a passive aggressive text to Delphine saying that it was already nearly 1am, I was due to get up at 6 for my 14 hour Memento Mori shift, and Taylor and Ashley had to get up at 4. She finally got the message but instead of saying goodbye to the dude and just coming to bed, she went back out with him! So I knew I was going to get woken up again when she came home.

I laid there trying to get to sleep and I just couldn't. My mind was whirring, thinking about my roommates leaving and my upcoming Memento shift the next day. I had a cold too, so I couldn't breathe through my nose. I tossed and turned until 3am when Delphine came home and made a racket getting ready for bed. She fell asleep instantly and snored like hell, giving me something else to keep me awake! I was hyper aware that I had a 14 hour shift in front of me so I needed to sleep, but it seems it was just not meant to be. At 5am I laid there in defeat knowing I had to be up in just an hour to get ready for work. There was literally no point in sleeping since it would be harder to wake up again than just stay awake completely.

I'm going to leave this report here since once again I'm nearly at work. I feel like my shift at Memento Mori deserves a report all of it's own as I've got tonnnnnes to tell you! I finish work earlier than usual tonight so I'll try and squeeze it in before bed. I'm on the wrong end of the day anyway 😂

Thanks for reading guys 😁

Wow guys the response after my last post has been phenomenal! I've had references on social media (all spotted by my dad of course!) and more Dibbers than ever coming to find me in the Magic Kingdom. I'm sorry it's taken me so long to update, to say it's been a hectic week is an understatement. I don't have the time to write about the whole week so I'm going to do two separate Dibb posts I think, beginning with last Sunday. A lot has happened, including a cheeky little shift at Memento Mori and my beloved housemates finally leaving me. And of course, I need to update you guys about Will!

Ok, here goes...

Sunday! I got up really late after texting my housemates saying I was too knackered to go to the Animal Kingdom, so we hung around the apartment for a bit. I had a few hours before work and did some washing and cleaning. Taylor and I decided to have a mooch round at the premium outlets. After a lot of heavy persuading, Ashley decided to come along too! So we piled into Taylor's car and hit the rode, once again singing Taylor Swift songs at the top of our lungs.

We didn't have a heap of time as I had to be back to get the bus to work for 4:30, but we had a good look around. Here we are, posing with fake cocktails in Ted Baker. 😂 We thought it hilarious, since I can't actually drink here as I'm only 20, so we've never been able to get a standard drinks pic.

I can't remember much about my shift at work that day other than I was sales ambassador for agggggeeessss. I got talking to these two guests for literally about an hour, and two cast members ended up coming over to see if I was ok! But of course, I was in my element, nattering away as per usual. I'd talk the hind leg off a donkey if I could.

I got home at about 12:30 and finally was able to answer a couple of texts that I'd felt buzz in my pocket from Will. We stayed up talking until 3am so I've no one but myself to blame about being knackered! When I thought he'd fallen a sleep, I asked him if he wanted to go to Magic Kingdom the day after with me before work. Obviously, I'd have to wait for a reply since he was sleeping, but oh well.

The next morning (Monday) I only ended up getting four ours sleep because I got 'Delphined', as my mum has christened it. Her alarm went off three times in the space of an hour before I snapped at her, telling her she should get up if her alarm is going off. She didn't answer and got up slowly, but it was too late for me - I was already awake.

I skyped home and got ready for what I was hoping would be a day in the parks with Will before work, but he woke up really late and then was too lazy to come out!

Of course, I simply went to MK on my own! I used my three fast passes and got to try the fresh fruit waffle sandwich from Liberty Square. It was fabulous 😍

It did absolutely lash it down as I was eating it, of course, so here's a rainy selfie in front of the Mansion! I sent it to Will to show him what he was missing.

I ended up killing time before work so I went into a few shops looking for presents for my housemates. I thought I'd make up a little goody bag for them before they left. I got a trio of clip magnets, one each for myself, Taylor and Ashley, so that we could stick a picture of us up on our fridge. I also found a pin which was Daisy and Minnie taking a selfie in front of the castle - I thought this perfect for us three! I got a pack of Mickey lollies to split between us all, then I headed to the Emporium.

There's a little book there that's like an adult self-help book based around what we can learn from Disney. I planned to get one for them and write down loads of memories inside for them to take home! I ran into Will whilst in the Emporium, since he started work before me. I felt a bit awkward as I was hyper aware he was going to start thinking I was stalking him 😂

When I finally got to work, I wasn't feeling very well. I was running on four hours sleep and hadn't realised that I'd pretty much forgotten to eat all day as I had been at the park. All I had was three quarters of the waffle, which I couldn't finish because of how rich it was. I decided I'd grab something from the Main Street Cafeteria during my break, but that break took forever to come. I felt so weak and shaky, and like I was about to keel over at any point.

When I finally got given my break, it was too late. The cantine was closed, so all I could do was get a packet of crisps from the vending machine. I felt so sick it was unreal, I was frightened I was going to faint. I've never fainted before in my life but I think that was the closest I've felt.

I got assigned register after my break and I stood there, shaky as anything trying my best to plaster on a smile. Jeff, one of my best Emporium pals, came over saying I looked pale and asking if I was ok. He steaded me and told me he'd cover whilst I went to grab water. I was fine and knew I would be fine, but it was sweet of him to care.

A guest came to me to return the baby Zero plush from the Nightmare Before Christmas! I collect plush and my baby Jack Skellington and Zero cuddlies are my absolute favourite, so I couldn't understand why this guest wanted to return poor zero! We don't even sell him in the Emporium! I didn't mind though, I sat him down on top of my till as a little comfort to me as I battled the heat and the never ending sea of guests that demanded my attention.

Once we closed, I was assigned to stock the ponchos and magic bands. Fabulous, I thought, lots of heavy lifting. Luckily it hadn't rained that day so there wasn't much stocking to do in terms of ponchos. I was carrying a massive pile of them when the top half slipped off and fell all over the floor. Jeff, bless him, came running over to help me pick them up. Magic bands were ok, they are only small and it meant I could stand in one place and stock. I got home from work and scoffed two garlic breads from my freezer before bed 😂

So let's move on to Tuesday! I was in am overly confident and reckless mood that morning, so stupidly decided to 'fess up to Will about my little crush. Oops. I was going to tell him at work but didn't want to make it awkward or put myself in a bad mood for the night, so I just texted. I told him that life is too short not to tell people how you feel, and also that I didn't have the luxury of time. At worst, he'd reject me and I'd never have to see him again after I went home, or he'd accept and we'd have a fun day in the parks. When I sent the message, I threw my phone across the room and burried my head in my pillow with instant regret 😂

The suspense was unreal. He was obviously still in bed when I messaged so I had to wait for him to wake up. I skyped my best friend at home to distract myself, and sent my roommates a million texts begging them to hurry home so that I could tell them. Taylor came home first and just laughed at me! Ashley followed shortly and also laughed, and I was glad to have them home to make light of the situation!

Will finally replied and told me he could tell I liked him. I was glad, since I had purposely made it mega obvious in the hopes that he'd say something first. He said we would sort something out and that he had Saturday and Monday off work.

Moving on From Will, I think I mentioned in my last post that I traded my Thursday shift for a Pirates one so that I could finish early and watch the fireworks? Well my housemates annoyingly decided they wanted to watch them the night before instead. As much as working at Pirates would be fun, I knew I'd miss the Emporium so I traded back for a 7 hour shift in my beloved home location.

Not five minutes later, a girl who works at the Haunted Mansion messaged replying to a message I'd sent the day before. I'd been trying to pick up her HM shift on my day off but it wouldn't let me as it would put me in overtime. But I suddenly had the hours she needed, so I was able to trade with her! I gave her my new Emporium shift for a 14 hour shift at Memento Mori. When it went through, I screamed, jumped up and ran around the room, frightening my housemates to death. I rang home instantly before throwing on some clothes, as I suddenly needed to go to costuming before work!

I got the bus in a fantastic mood, knowing that after many struggles, I'd finally bagged a shift at Memento. I'd found it hard to trade as everyone is frightened of the Emporium and is too scared to work there if it's not their home location. Foolish mortals.

I got to costuming and it was like playing dress up as a kid again! Here I am, trying my costume on for the first time. The neck tie was a ≈≈≈≈≈≈ to do as I've got a scrawny little neck so it didn't want to sit right on my shoulders, and the Madame Leota broach was really fiddley. But I managed!

I got to work two hours early as I'd had to leave early in order to get to costuming on time, so I sat and did my sewing. Will came down to sit on my table shortly before I went to put my costume on. I froze up a bit since my awkward confession was only that morning. He was loudly talking about how he still has never been to any of the parks as a guest. He said it whilst looking at me, so I took it as a massive hint that he'd like to go.

That shift at work was my first stock shift as opposed to register, and I was given keychains. Stock shifts have a terrible reputation amongst the Brits, who have done nothing but moan about them and try to trade them away. I honestly don't see what the issue is, I enjoyed myself! I had a little cart and an IPhone to communicate with the Coordinator on Duty (COD) and just got on with it. It was a bit difficult to get to the keychain stands as guests would turn the display round while I was using it and basically just get in my way. But of course, they were only shopping so it's not fair to get too frustrated! I kept my cool and self consciously got on with it, as Will was on the register riiiiiight next to the keychains and I was hyper aware of this fact! 😂

Once we closed, I was able to stock much more efficiently as I didn't have guests messing the display up just as I'd tidied it. It was quite therapeutic to be left to my own devices and not have as much guest interaction for once. Talking so much and having a lively attitude is exhausting, so this was a much needed change. My shift was due to end at 2:15am and I managed to get my area stocked before then, which is a miracle considering it was my first time stocking. I got "walked", which is when a leader inspects your zone to make sure it looks pretty enough before you are dismissed and allowed to clock out.

Everyone was going to IHOP, which I have since learned is the International House of Pancakes. I got invited along but was doubtful I'd go after my experience with the Wafflehouse. But Jeff convinced me. When we got to the shuttle bus to take us to West Clock (Disney university and cast parking) we literally filled it with Emporium cast members. It was a wonderful atmosphere, there must have been about 30 of us! We were all singing High School Musical songs and laughing and joking. There were a lot of people there that I didn't know very well so I stuck with Jeff and he gave me a lift over to IHOP.

This is Jeff by the way guys 😂 He's 26 but it's like being around a child!

Unlike the Wafflehouse which doesn't sell waffles, IHOP actually does sell pancakes and they are huge! I got about half way through mine before giving up.

I've not laughed as much as I did that night in ages. There were so many of us that we got put in a room on our own and I was roaring with laughter from start to finish. The rest of the British CPs were there, along with a couple of dozen other Emporium people and we had a blast. We talked about pineapples, tea, and ketchup (no context needed, I just want to remember that night so need to write it down somewhere!) and finally left at about 4am.

Here are four of the Brits, with myself on the right! Laying on our lap is Jenna, who was leaving that day.

Here's a picture of about half of us, as a group left before I did. There's a picture of all of us somewhere but I've no idea who has it!

Jeff drove me home and I got back at 4:30am to find Ashley and Taylor up and getting ready to go to work!

I'm actually going to leave this report there because I just got to work, WiFi is playing up and I'm struggling to post. I'll do a new one as soon as I can, I promise! I need to tell you about my last day off with my housemates and my shift at Memento yet!

Stay tuned peeps 😁

▼ Scroll down to load more blogs... ▼
Discount Florida Car Hire
Attraction Tickets Direct
EvilQueen1937's DIBB Photo Blogs
Cast Member Charlotte (Disney's CEP 2018!) Day 64 - Home Time
Cast Member Charlotte (Disney's CEP 2018!) Day 62-63 - Moving Out & MNSSHP
Cast Member Charlotte (Disney's CEP 2018!) Day 60-61 LAST DAY AT THE EMPORIUM
Cast Member Charlotte (Disney's CEP 2018!) Day 56-59
Cast Member Charlotte (Disney's CEP 2018!) Day 55
Cast Member Charlotte (Disney's CEP 2018!) Day 54
Cast Member Charlotte (Disney's CEP 2018!) Days 51-53
Cast Member Charlotte (Disney's CEP 2018!) Days 48-50
Cast Member Charlotte (Disney's CEP 2018!) Days 43 - 47
Cast Member Charlotte (Disney's CEP 2018!) Days 40, 41 & 42
Cast Member Charlotte (Disney's CEP 2018!) Days 37-39
Cast Member Charlotte (Disney's CEP 2018!) Days 34-36
Cast Member Charlotte (Disney's CEP 2018!) Days 30-33
Cast Member Charlotte (Disney's CEP 2018!) Days 26-29
Cast Member Charlotte (Disney's CEP 2018!) Day 25
Cast Member Charlotte (Disney's CEP 2018!) Days 23 & 24
Cast Member Charlotte (Disney's CEP 2018!) Days 19-22
Cast Member Charlotte (Disney's CEP 2018!) Days 16, 17 & 18
Cast Member Charlotte (Disney's CEP 2018!) Day 15
Cast Member Charlotte (Disney's CEP 2018!) Days 13 & 14
Cast Member Charlotte (Disney's CEP 2018!) Day 12
Cast Member Charlotte (Disney's CEP 2018!) Day 11
Cast Member Charlotte (Disney's CEP 2018!) Days 9 & 10
Cast Member Charlotte (Disney's CEP 2018!) Day 8!
Cast Member Charlotte (Disney's CEP 2018!) Day 7!
Cast Member Charlotte (Disney's CEP 2018!) Day 6!
Cast Member Charlotte (Disney's CEP 2018!) DISNEY TRADITIONS!
Cast Member Charlotte (Disney's CEP 2018!) Day 4!
Cast Member Charlotte (Disney's CEP 2018!) Day 3
Cast Member Charlotte (Disney's CEP 2018!) Move In Day...
Cast Member Charlotte (Disney's CEP 2018!) Day 1!
Cast Member Charlotte (Disney's CEP 2018!) Travel Day!
Cast Member Charlotte (Disney's CEP 2018!) 4 Days To Go!
Cast Member Charlotte (Disney's CEP 2018!)
Top DIBB Photo Bloggers

Latest DIBB Photo Blogs

More Photo Blogs...

Park Hours - Friday 18/01/2019

WDW & Other Florida Park Hours
Magic Kingdom
Magic Kingdom
Extra Morning Hours~to~
Animal Kingdom
Animal Kingdom
Hollywood Studios
Hollywood Studios
Blizzard Beach
Blizzard Beach
Typhoon Lagoon
Typhoon Lagoon
Islands of Adventure
Islands of Adventure
Universal Studios
Universal Studios
Volcano Bay
Volcano Bay
Busch Gardens
Busch Gardens
Legoland Water Park
Legoland Water Park
Extra Morning Hours Early Entry for On-Site Hotel Guests.
Extra Evening Hours Extra Late Hours for On-Site Hotel Guests.
Full Schedule of Florida Park Hours

Disneyland Resort Park Hours
Disneyland Park
Disneyland Park
Walt Disney StudiosCalifornia Adventure 8:00am
Extra Morning Hours~to~
Extra Morning Hours Early Entry for On-Site Hotel Guests.
Full Schedule of West Coast Park Hours

Disneyland Paris Park Hours
Disneyland Park
Disneyland Park
Extra Morning Hours~to~
Walt Disney StudiosDisney Studios 10:00am
Extra Morning Hours~to~
Extra Morning Hours Early Entry for On-Site Hotel Guests.
Full Schedule of DLP Park Hours

US Dollar Rates
ASDA  $1.2710
CaxtonFX  $1.2602
Covent Garden FX  $1.2719
FAIRFX  $1.2607
John Lewis  $1.2780
M&S  $1.2480
Post Office  $1.2575
Sainsburys  $1.2617
TESCO  $1.2653
Travelex  $1.2566
Updated: 18:30 18/01/2019

DIBB Advertisers

Orlando Attractions

Euro Rates
ASDA  €1.1146
CaxtonFX  €1.1084
Covent Garden FX  €1.1179
FAIRFX  €1.1100
John Lewis  €1.1216
M&S  €1.0929
Post Office  €1.1034
Sainsburys  €1.1085
TESCO  €1.1121
Travelex  €1.1100
Updated: 18:30 18/01/2019