Disney's Mini Van Service is Disney's alternative to Taxis. A private vehicle service in that you can request a ride right from your smartphone
The vehicles are painted red with white spots reminiscent of Minnie Mouse.
If you need a ride to a restaurant or visiting a different resort or want a relaxing return to your resort after a busy day at the theme parks then Disney Mini Van service could be what you are looking for.
How It Works:
Minnie Van service works with the Lyft app while you’re staying at a participating Disney Resort hotel. Simply ask a Cast Member at the Resort Front Desk to help you get started. Once activated, open the Lyft app from anywhere within Walt Disney World Resort to access Minnie Van service, request a ride and pay for it through the app. Cars are usually only minutes away.
The cost is a flat rate of $25 per car
List of resorts with Minnie Van availability:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney's Beach Club Resorts
- Disney’s BoardWalk Resort
- Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney's Port Orleans Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Minnie Van vehicles can accommodate Guests with standard wheelchairs, motorized vehicles and electric conveyance vehicles (ECVs); however, an additional wait time may occur.
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:06 AM.