The 26th Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival will begin at Walt Disney World Resort from March 6 and continue through June 3, 2019, with seasonal fun for all. What began in 1994 as a 38-day celebration of Disney-style gardens and topiaries has grown over the years to a 90-day spring extravaganza with something for every generation.
The 2019 festival, which takes place during the 36th anniversary of Epcot, will showcase millions of brilliant blossoms, flavor-rich cuisine from Outdoor Kitchens, Disney themed topiary, interactive play gardens and live chart-topping musical acts during the Garden Rocks Concert Series.
The 90-day festival will open with an irresistible array of sights, sounds, tastes, aromas and tactile discoveries:
- New and creative dishes will debut at 15 Outdoor Kitchens encircling the World Showcase Promenade. Guests can sip and savor their way around Epcot, enjoying chef-inspired noshes and refreshing libations.
- A bonanza of Disney character topiaries, including classic-character favorites Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and many others, will play a starring festival role. Returning this year, Belle will be featured in France along with Beast, Snow White in Germany with the Seven Dwarfs, and Anna and Elsa in Norway.
- A brand-new Future World interactive play garden and a revved-up Road to Florida 500 garden featuring new games and play challenges will set the pace for family festival fun. The new interactive area in Future World will feature a play maze, a sensory garden, an activity zone and a covered seating area. The redesigned “Cars”-themed garden based on the Disney•Pixar sequel, “Cars 3,” will add more fun activities like highway bingo for families.
- A brand-new Epcot front-entrance topiary garden will set the milestone anniversary scene with a kaleidoscope of blooming color where topiary icons Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Goofy will greet festival guests.
- The popular Garden Rocks Concert Series will feature hit makers of the 1960s, ‘70s, ‘80s and ‘90s on the America Gardens Theatre stage. Three evening concerts each Friday through Monday present musicians that span multiple genres.
- Garden Rocks Dining Packages will be available on select days at a number of Epcot restaurants.
The Deconstructed Dish
Deconstructed BLT with Crispy Pork Belly, Tomato Jam and Soft Poached Egg
Deconstructed Reuben with Shredded Corned Beef, Thousand Island Dressing, Pickled Red Cabbage and a Rye Curl
Deconstructed Strawberry Cheesecake: Whipped, New York Style Cheesecake with Fresh Florida Strawberries and Sugar Cookies with Micro-basil
Pop-Artsicle: Red, White and Blue Frozen Slushy (non-alcoholic)
Deconstructed Breakfast (non-alcoholic)
Imagery Sauvignon Blanc, California
Mad Genius Red Blend, California
Deconstructed Breakfast: Twinings® Spiced Apple Chai Tea Shake with Cream Bourbon, garnished with a Waffle Crisp and Candied Bacon
Red Wine-braised Beef Short Rib with Parsnip Purée, Broccolini, Baby Tomatoes and Aged Balsamic
Seared Corvina with braised Ratatouille and Lemon-Thyme Beurre Blanc (GF)
Saint-Honoré Tart: Caramel Cream Tart with Caramel Glaze topped with Cream Puffs
Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie
Angry Orchard Rosé Hard Cider, Walden, NY
Concrete Beach Brewery Rosé Ale, Miami, FL
Campo Viejo Rioja Reserva Art Series, Logrono, Spain
Domaine Savary Chablis, Burgundy
A Play on Rosé Flight
The Artist’s Table
Beef Wellington with Mushroom Bordelaise, Fennel Cream, and Roasted Baby Vegetables
Pan-Seared Scallop with Chorizo, Roasted Red Pepper Coulis and a Parmesan Crisp (GF)
Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie
Sipping Chocolate Flight: White, Milk and Dark (non-alcoholic)
Saugatuck Brewing Co. Neapolitan Milk Stout, Douglas, MI
Lexington Brewing Company Kentucky Vanilla Barrel Cream Ale, Lexington, KY
Lindemans Framboise Lambic, Belgium
Barrymore Rosé, Monterey County, CA
Carmel Road Drew’s Blend Pinot Noir, Monterey County, CA
Symphony in Chocolate Flight: Mozart Cream Liqueurs paired with Sipping Chocolates
Chocolate and Beer Pairing Flight
The Painter’s Palate
Smoked Salmon and Cream Gâteau with Egg Yolk Cream, Paddlefish Caviar, and Micro-herbs
Trio of Savory Croissant Doughnuts
Whipped Boursin® Garlic and Fine Herbs Cheese with Fresh Herbs (V)
Chicken Salad with Shaved Fennel and Fresh Herbs
Spicy Tuna with Wasabi and Seaweed Salad
Gallery Bites: A Trio of Hors d’Oeuvres
Chilled Shrimp with Cucumber Cream Cheese on a Crostini
Traditional Deviled Egg with Candied Bacon
Crispy Truffled Risotto Ball with Truffle Aïoli (V)
Pop’t Art: Abstract Designed Sugar Cookie with Strawberry Filling (V)
White Chocolate Figment Puzzle on an Artist Palette
Mickey and Pluto White Chocolate Painting with Chocolate Easel (GF) (V)
Festival of the Arts White Chocolate Painting with Chocolate Easel (GF) (V)
North Coast Brewing Co. Scrimshaw Pilsner Style Beer, Fort Bragg, CA
M.I.A. Beer Company Jazz IPA, Doral, FL
Central 28 Beer Company Miss Mary Brown Oatmeal Brown Ale, DeBary, FL
Popcorn Pairing Flight
Sous Vide Poulet Rouge Chicken Roulade with Apples and Sage served with Warm Brie Fondue, Blueberry and Beet Gel and garnished with Apple and Beet Chips (GF)
Shrimp Ceviche with Lime Mint Foam (GF)
Almond Frangipane Cake layered with Raspberry Jam and Callebaut Belgian Chocolate (V)
Pop’t Art: Modern-design Sugar Cookie with Strawberry Filling (V)
Blue Sky Black Cherry Boba Freeze (non-alcoholic)
#RainbowSherbertGlitterDreamAle by Playalinda Brewing Co., Titusville, FL
Popping Bubbles Cocktail
White Chocolate and Purple Sweet Potato Mousse, Caramel, Coconut and Maple Meringue
Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Pretzel Crunch
Lemon and Blood Orange Tart
Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie
3 Daughters Strawberry Blonde Nitro, St. Petersburg, FL
Breckenridge Nitro Vanilla Porter, Breckenridge, CO
Young’s Double Chocolate Stout, England
Biagio Moscato d’Asti, Piedmont
Florida Orange Groves Winery Black and Blue Port, St. Petersburg, FL
Cold Fashioned Coffee Cocktail
Neapolitan Beer Flight
The Masterpiece Kitchen
Charcuterie Palette with Artisan Cured Meats and Cheeses featuring Nueske’s ® Applewood Smoked Beef
Wild Mushroom Risotto, Aged Parmesan, Truffle Shavings and Zinfandel Reduction (V)
Vanilla, Rose Water and Pistachio Panna Cotta
Weihenstephaner Original Lager, Freising, Germany
Perrier-Jouët Belle Époque Brut Champagne
The Meeker Vineyard Winemakers’ Handprint Merlot, Sonoma County, CA
Pinord La Dama Reserva Familiar Brut, Spain
Pinord La Dama Reserva Familiar Brut Rosé, Spain
Classic Sidecar with a Chocolate Twist
Additional Festival Locations
From these year-round food stops.
Funnel Cakes – The American Adventure
- Salted Caramel Funnel Cake
Taste Track – Future World East
- Lobster Bacon Macaroni & Cheese served in a Warm Bread Cone
- Paintbrush Churros: Cinnamon Sugar Churros Dipped in Colorful White Chocolate
- Pancake Milkshake (non-alcoholic)
- Banfi Rosa Regale Sparkling Red, Piedmont
Fife & Drum – The American Adventure
- Musical Float: Layered Strawberry, Lemonade and Blue Raspberry Slushy with Vanilla Ice Cream and White Chocolate
Block & Hans – The American Adventure
- Ciderboys Grand Mimosa Apple Orange Hard Cider, Stevens Point, WI
- Karbach Brewing Co. Love Street Kölsch-style Blonde, Houston, TX
- Full Sail Brewing Co. Blood Orange Wheat Ale, Hood River, OR
- Dogfish Head Brewery 60 Minute IPA, Milton, DE
- Big Top Brewing Co. Hawaiian Lion Coconut Coffee Porter, Sarasota, FL
Takumi Table – Japan Pavilion
- Taiyaki: Fish-shaped Japanese Sweet Stuffed Pastry with Red Bean Paste and topped with Whipped Cream and Sesame Custard
- Sushi Donut: Donut-shaped Sushi featuring Salmon, Tuna, Shrimp, Avocado and Masago accented with Citrus-soy Gelée and Wasabi on the side
- Sapporo Draft Beer
- Masu Sake in a Traditional Personalized Wooden Cup
- Melting Snow Cocktail: Sake, Peach Schnapps, Cranberry Juice, and Japanese Calpico
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
All Festival specialty drinks served hot or cold.
- Canada: Starry Night Latte: A delicious shot of Joffrey’s Italian Espresso mixed with Creamy Godiva Chocolate Liqueur, topped with Steamed Milk and Whipped Cream
- Disney Traders: Surreal Cinnamon Latte;
- A shot of Joffrey’s Italian Espresso mixed with RumChata and Cinnamon Whisky, blended with Steamed Milk and Whipped Cream.
- Future World East: Espresso-nist Latte: A shot of Joffrey’s Italian Espresso mixed with rich Baileys Espresso Crème Liqueur, topped with Steamed Milk and Whipped Cream.
- The American Adventure: Bourbon Brushstroke Latte: A shot of Italian Espresso mixed with Bourbon Whiskey Cream liqueur, blended with Steamed Milk and Whipped Cream.
El Arista Hambriento (The Hungry Artist) – Mexico Pavilion
- Sopes de Chilorio: Slow-braised Pork marinated in Ancho Chili Paste served on Fried Corn Dough with Black Beans, Queso Oaxaca, Crema Mexicana and Salsa Verde
- Callo de Hacha en Salsa de Jengibre y Habanero: Two Seared Scallops with Ginger-habanero Sauce atop Yucca Purée
- Chocoflan: Creamy Mexican Custard and Chocolate Sponge Cake topped with Cajeta and Hazelnuts
- Allende Mexican Craft Beer
- Frida Lychee Margarita: El Velo Blanco Tequila, Lychee Purée, Botran Rum, and Fresh Lime Juice
- Diego Dragon Fruit Margarita: Bruxo Mezcal, Dragon Fruit Purée, Ginger Cordial, and Guanábana Liqueur
Refreshment OutPost – Outpost
- Chilled Shrimp, Quinoa, Layered Vegetables, Spiced Yogurt and Red Pepper Coulis
Refreshment Port – Showcase Plaza
- Lobster Chips: House-made Chips, Lobster, Lobster Bisque Cheese Sauce, Pickled Jalapeños and Citrus Cream
- Glazed Pork Belly Bloody Mary: Classic Bloody Mary with Absolut Vodka garnished with Maple IPA Glazed Pork Belly, Pickled Carrots, Celery, Stuffed Olives and Cherry Tomato
The Painted Panda – China
- Crystal Mooncake with Fruit Filling and garnished with Toasted Coconut
- Dragon and Phoenix: Spicy Sautéed Shrimp with Spinach Noodles
- Plum Infused Cherry Tomatoes
- “Panda” Bubble Tea: Classic Milk Tea with Black and White Boba Pearls (non-alcoholic)
- Jasmine Draft Beer
- Fortune Cookie: ByeJoe Spirit, Amaretto, Coconut and Pineapple
- Kung Fu Punch: Vodka, Triple Sec
- Tomato Plum Cocktail: Plum Wine with Plum Infused Tomatoes
L’Art du Cuisine Francaise – France
- Crème de Brie en Petit Pain: Warm Creamy Brie in a House-made Bread Bowl
- Dariole de Saumon à la Provencale, Sauce Beurre Blanc, Fleuron: Salmon Terrine with Zucchini and Tomato, Beurre Blanc Sauce, Puff Pastry Fleuron
- Moelleux Aux Chocolats Valrhona: Molten Chocolate Cake with Pure Origin Valrhona Chocolates
- Frosé: Frozen Côtes de Provence Rosé Wine with Grey Goose Vodka and Peach Purée
- Crémant de Bourgogne Veuve d’Ambal Expression: French Sparkling Burgundy Wine
- Alsace, Riesling Reserve Willm
- Bordeaux, Château Prignac, Medoc, 2014
Mosaic Canteen – Morocco
- Spiced Beef with Pine Nuts and Dried Cherries, Hummus and Pita Chips
- Mediterranean Flatbread with Zaatar, Olive Oil Artichoke, Olives, Mozzarella and Feta Cheese
- Chebbakia: Hand-twisted Strips of Fried Dough coated with Honey, Rosewater and Sesame Seeds
- Casa Beer
- Bonassia Red, Meknès, Morocco
- Embrace the Arak: Massaya Arak, Grapefruit Juice and Grenadine
L’Arte di Mangiare – Italy
- Barbabietole Dolci, Caprino Fritto: Roasted Candied Beet Salad with Goat Cheese Fritters
- Costine di Maiale Aceto Balsamico: Sweet & Sour Balsamic-glazed Pork Ribs
- Spuma al Miele d’Arancio: Orange Honey Mousse with Peaches and Mint Marjoram Cream
- Moretti Lager
- Moretti La Rossa Double Malt Beer
- Prosecco, Villa Sandi
- Moscato Fior d’Arancio, Montegrande
- Corbinello, Montegrande
- Pinot Grigio, Bosco del Merlo
- Merlot, Montegrande
- Amaretto Bellini: Amaretto, White Peach Purée and Prosecco
- Vodka Rossini: Vodka, Strawberry Purée and Prosecco
Garden Rocks Concert Line-Up 2019
- March 6-8: Journey former lead vocalist STEVE AUGERI (NEW) "Don't Stop Believin'"
- March 9-10: Glass Tiger (NEW to Garden Rocks) "Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone)"
- March 11-12: Jon Anderson of YES (NEW) "Owner of A Lonely Heart"
- March 13-14: Tony Orlando "Knock Three Times"
- March 15-16: Wang Chung (NEW to Garden Rocks) "Everybody Have Fun Tonight"
- March 17-20: Simple Plan "Perfect"
- March 21-22: Ambrosia (NEW) "Biggest Part of Me"
- March 23-24: Magic Giant (NEW) "Set on Fire"
- March 25-27: Air Supply (NEW to Garden Rocks) "All Out of Love"
- March 28-29: Berlin featuring Terri Nunn "Take My Breath Away"
- March 30-31: The Smithereens (NEW to Garden Rocks) "Top of the Pops"
- April 1-2: Rick Springfield "Jessie's Girl"
- April 3-4: Christopher Cross (NEW to Garden Rocks) "Sailing"
- April 5-7: The Spinners "Working My Way Back to You"
- April 8-9: Dennis DeYoung, original member of the group STYX "Come Sail Away"
- April 10-11: John Michael Montgomery (NEW) "I Love the Way You Love Me"
- April 12-13: Sister Sledge (NEW to Garden Rocks) "We Are Family"
- April 14-16: Night Ranger "Sister Christian"
- April 17-19: Sister Hazel (NEW to Garden Rocks) "All For You"
- April 20-21: Steven Curtis Chapman (NEW) "Cinderella"
- April 22-23: TobyMac (NEW) "The Elements"
- April 24-26: Lonestar "Amazed"
- April 27-30: The Orchestra starring former members of ELO "Evil Woman"
- May 1-4: Herman's Hermits starring Peter Noone "I'm Henry VIII I Am"
- May 5-7: Don Felder, Formerly of the Eagles "Hotel California"
- May 8-9: A Flock of Seagulls (NEW) "I Ran (So Far Away)"
- May 10-11: Marshall Tucker Band (NEW to Garden Rocks) "Heard It in a Love Song"
- May 12-13: Peabo Bryson (NEW) "If You're Ever In My Arms Again"
- May 14-15: Richard Marx (NEW to Garden Rocks) "Right Here Waiting"
- May 16-19: STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas "We Built This City"
- May 20-21: Colin Hay of Men at Work (NEW) "Who Can It Be Now?"
- May 22-23: War (NEW) "Why Can't We Be Friends"
- May 24-27: The Guess Who "American Woman"
- May 28-29: Jon Secada "Just Another Day"
- May 30-June 1: Blood, Sweat and Tears "Spinning Wheel"
- June 2-3: Eddie Palmieri (NEW) "Vamonos Pa'l Monte"
Garden Rocks performances are at America Gardens Theatre at 5:30, 6:45 and 8 p.m. every Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday of the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival and are included with Epcot admission.
And there’s more:
- The back-by-demand Figment topiary garden between Future World and World Showcase will offer the perfect selfie backdrop and family photo opportunity.
- The Royal Tea Garden Tour will return for a second year each festival morning at the United Kingdom pavilion. For a small fee, guests can follow a knowledgeable guide through the tranquil tea garden setting to learn the history and artistry behind growing and blending tea. A post-tour treat of tea and scones is included. The shorter, comhttp://static.wdwnews.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2017/11/0214ZT_5060DR.jpegplimentary English Tea Garden Tour also will be offered on select days.
- Among the nearly 100 festival topiaries will be returning favorites like the pandas and Bromeliad dragon at the China pavilion, The Three Caballeros at the Mexico pavilion, Disney-Pixar’s Woody at the American Adventure pavilion and Buzz Lightyear in Future World.
Epcot theme park admission is required. Most Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival events are included with admission to Epcot theme park. Availability is limited for some events. Events may be rescheduled or cancelled at any time.
Whether you want to improve your gardening skills or simply savor colorful scenery, a spectacular array of experiences awaits you at Epcot theme park during this year's festival.