Kidcot Fun Stops were added to each World Showcase pavilion in 2000. They would later spread to a few of the Future World pavilions. The Fun Stops were designed to increase kids' interest in World Showcase where they could decorate a mask and receive a stamp on their mask handle from each country.
When you begin at the country of your choice, you will pick up a mask with your first charm at the Kidcot Fun Stop. The mask is simply a thin white cardboard on a wooden stick which also gets stamped at each Kidcot Fun Stop. Each Fun Stop is also stocked with colored markers which allows little ones to occupy their time providing personal details to the mask and charms should they wish.
It is worth parents noting that Kidcot is sponsored by Sharpie, so all pens are large Sharpie PERMANENT pens... so you might want to keep an eye on what they are colouring!
Please note that due to events and construction, the location of the Kidcot Fun Stops may be moved on a temporary or even a permanent basis. If you cannot locate the Fun Stop, be sure to ask a Cast Member.
Kidcot Fun Stops in Epcot World Showcase:
- Mexico Pavilion (near Animales Fantasticos)
- Norway Pavilion (The Puffin's Roost)
- China Pavilion (near exit to Reflections of China)
- Germany Pavilion (Volkunst)
- Italy Pavilion (outside near La Bottega Italiana)
- American Adventure Pavilion (outside near Heritage Manor Gifts)
- Japan Pavilion (in Bijutsu-kan Gallery)
- Morocco Pavilion (Marketplace in the Medina)
- France Pavilion (Souvenirs de France)
- United Kingdom Pavilion (The Toy Soldier)
- Canada Pavilion (exit from O Canada! attraction)
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:47 AM.