Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant
Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant is located in the centre of The Landing at Disney Springs. It is open daily for Lunch from 11am until 3pm and Dinner from 3pm until 11pm.
The establishment has been awarded "Orlando's Best Restaurant 2014" by Orlando Magazine.
Step inside and you'll feel like you've been transported to a pub in the Emerald Isles. Custom-made furnishings and fixtures from Ireland, leaded glass and delicately carved woodwork adorn this elaborate establishment. In addition to the fabulous food, it serves up traditional Irish entertainment with a Brand New Show for Summer 2018 "Rhythms of Raglan", it's sure to get those feet tapping!
The pub serves authentic Irish food that has been created by the celebrity Irish chef, Kevin Dundon. The culinary delights offer a variety of new dishes with a modern twist, such as the 'Keen Eye for the Shepherd's Pie".
Appetisers feature fun dishes of An Irish Egg, Crock O' Pate, Mighty Mussels, Dalkey Duo or try the 'Rack of Heaven' made with baby back ribs slow-roasted in Guinness.
Hearty Irish Entrees of Bangers & Booz, Sod the Stew, It's Not Bleedin' Chowder, Lambo or sample Kevin's Heavenly Ham, which is an Irish mist glazed loin of bacon served with savoury cabbage, colcannon potatoes, parsley cream sauce and a raisin cider jus.
After all that if you're feeling a 'Trifle Sinful' then you can have one for Dessert, as well as the Chef's gift to America, a 'Dunbrody Kiss' made with chocolate, more chocolate, then a little bit more! If you like meringue then there's the 'Fluffy Lemon Clouds', a lemon tart topped with meringue.
Rhythms of Raglan
A brand new show - Rhythms of Raglan 2018 has just launched at Disney Springs's Ragland Road Irish Pub and Restaurant after months of rehearsals in Ireland; it leverages the pub’s stunning video backdrop, crisp acoustics and the very best in Irish talent.
Raglan Road Show Director, David Hayes, promises "an authentic cultural journey that's both 'lyrical and rollicking', it will take us from Ireland's Ancient East to the most contemporary of Irish traditional musical content and ideas, all topped off with dance routines that punch and float in equal measure."
The Raglan Road team passed along some fun facts about the new production, and they were so good I had to share with all of you:
- 4 new shows throughout each evening, plus a new weekend Rollicking Raglan Brunch show
- 16 musicians (11 new and 5 returning musicians, including two Scots)
- 1 "absolutely cracking" new Raglan Road dance troupe with 8 new Irish dancers and one troupe veteran, many who have toured the world
- 16 new dance routines and 14 new songs
- 55 new pieces of musical content from songs and instrumentals to jigs and reels that show the journey of Irish music throughout the world from Trad to Celtic Rock to Funk, Latin, Bluegrass
- A suite of stage shows telling the musical and visual stories of Ireland’s culture that spans thousands of years from ancient times to today
- A brand-new tech department and 3 new engineers
- 2 video production designers whose vibrant set pieces include a black-and-white musical hero tableau through the ages that include Luke Kelly, Van Morrison, The Dubliners, Sinead O’Conner, U2 and many more
- Nearly 70 hours per week of live Raglan Road entertainment – 80 hours on the Grand Room stage, 80 on the patio, plus additional performances in the Raglan Room and Music Room
In addition to the new Grand Room stage show, the location recently introduced a new late-night band, Strings and Things, and two additional new acts – TradGad and High Road – alongside the return of Reel Republic with additional new musicians.
There is no cover charge to enjoy Raglan Road entertainment so make plans to check out the new line-up the next time you visit Disney Springs! For more information, visit http://www.raglanroad.com
image © Disney
Annual Great Irish Hooley
Guests can take part in the traditional Irish Celebration 'The Great Irish Hooley', which is a family-friendly party, offering fun and music for all. Dance Workshops are also available for those who fancy learning how to do a bit of Riverdance!
At 8.30am on Sunday 31st August you can sample 'A Knight's Brunch' with delights of a Full Irish Breakfast.
Cookes of Dublin
Cookes of Dublin is a quick-service location at Raglan Road serving tasty Pies, Fish 'n' Chips and much more for those on the go. I can personally recommend the Fish 'n' Chips, they were delicious, the fish was really tasty with a lovely light crispy batter. The portion size is just right for a lunchtime treat.
If you fancy a souvenir of your visit, stop by the Shop for Ireland, where you can find all kinds of Irish gifts and bric-a-brac to take home with you.