Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater is located on Commissary Lane in the Backlot at Disney's Hollywood Studios. and serves American favourites for lunch and dinner in a Drive-In Theater-inspired setting.
This is a unique out of this world experience, as you sit and dine in 1950's shiny convertible cars under the stars watching '50's and 60's retro Sci-Fi movies on the giant screen. Cars usually seat 6 people, with two rows of three, so you may have to share your car with other patrons. There are also tables at the back of the restaurant, so be sure to state you want a car if that is your preference. To add to the theming there are also vintage concession stands at the rear of the restaurant.
The menu includes dishes such as burgers, sandwiches, seafood, pasta, vegetarian sheppard's pie, steak and salads. The latest addition's to the menu are Buffalo Popcorn Chicken, House-smoked St.Louis-style Pork Ribs and 'The Famous All American Picnic Burger', made with Angus burger, hot dog, sauerkraut, sautéed onions, pickled spear and either a cucumber salad or french fries.
End your meal on a sweet note with a gooey dessert like a hot fudge sundae, a peanut butter chocolate cake, apple crumble or the new Out-of-this-World Turtle Cheesecake.
Guests age 21 and over can try a Sci-Fi Cosmic Concoction - a thick shake mixed either with Bailey's or Peppermint Schnapps.
An all-new 'trial' Breakfast offering will be available for guests to sample from 1st November 2015 until the 23rd January 2016 between the hours of 8am and 10.15am. This limited-time experience will offer an "out of this world" breakfast encounter! The Fixed Price Menu costs $25.55 inc tax for adults and $13.84 for children ages 3-9, and includes a shared pastry basket, an individual starter, choose of entree and beverage.
Menu items on offer:-
- Sci-Fi Crab and Eggs - Puff Pastry with Scrambled Eggs, Crab, Asparagus, and Gruyere Cheese with Roasted Tomatoes and Avocado
- Steak and Eggs - Grilled Beef Tenderloin on Baby Spinach, with Bacon and Cheddar Custard on a Roasted Tomato and Cheesy Horseradish Potatoes
- Traditional Breakfast - Scrambled Eggs, Crispy Bacon, Sausage Links, and Breakfast Potatoes
- Brioche French Toast - Macadamia Crusted Brioche French Toast with Mascarpone and Fresh Berries
- Shrimp and Grits - Smoked paprika-dusted Shrimp Pan-seared and served with Cheesy Grits and Chorizo Oil drizzle
- Mickey Mouse Waffle - with maple syrup and either Bacon or Sausage
- Healthy Choice - Egg white Omelet with Shiitake Mushrooms, Caramelised Onions, Garlic-roasted Fingerling Potatoes, and Greek Yogurt with Berries
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:56 AM.