Theme Park Refurbishments, Ride & Attraction Closures
There are a lot of attractions and rides at the theme parks in Orlando and all of these attractions and rides need regular maintenance or refurbishments (Rehabs). Much of this refurbishment (Rehab) maintenance is performed without affecting the theme park attraction or ride, however there are times when an attraction or ride has to be closed for rehab maintenance for a short period.
There may also be times when an attraction or ride is scheduled to be closed permanently.
Here you will find a list of ride closures and future refurbishment (Rehab) schedules for theme parks in Orlando.
All rehab dates are inclusive. So the attraction or ride is still closed or in rehab on the final date shown and reopens the next day.
This list is updated from the official Disney WDW refurbishment list and is checked and updated daily.
Walt Disney World Refurbishments, Ride & Attraction Closures
Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Drinkwallah - Closed 3rd January 2018 ~ 27th February 2018
- Finding Nemo - The Musical - Closed 4th February 2018 ~ 24th February 2018
- Cinderella's Royal Table - Closed 28th February 2018 ~ 2nd March 2018
- Liberty Square Riverboat - Closed 8th January 2018 ~ 19th July 2018
- Pirates of the Caribbean - Closed 26th February 2018 ~ 18th March 2018
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Resorts & Hotels
- Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park - Closed 7th January 2018 ~ 17th March 2018
Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
- Old Port Royale - Closed 1st May 2017 - Fall 2018, Temporary facilities will be available.
- Barbados and Martinique areas will be "unavailable" until 2019.
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
- La Marina - Closed 31st January 2018 ~ 31st December 2018
- Pepper Market - Closed 1st February 2018 ~ 25th March 2018
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Beaches Pool Bar & Grill - Closed 7th January 2018 ~ 6th April 2018
'Rehab' refers to the scheduled maintenance, refurbishment or closure of a Ride or Attraction.
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:03 PM.