Theme Park Refurbishments, Maintenance, Ride & Attraction Closures
There are a lot of attractions and rides at the theme parks in Orlando and all of these attractions and rides need regular maintenance or refurbishments (Rehabs). Much of this refurbishment (Rehab) maintenance is performed without affecting the theme park attraction or ride, however there are times when an attraction or ride has to be closed for rehab maintenance for a short period.
There may also be times when an attraction or ride is scheduled to be closed permanently.
Here you will find a list of ride closures and future refurbishment (Rehab) schedules for theme parks in Orlando.
All rehab dates are inclusive. So the attraction or ride is still closed or in rehab on the final date shown and reopens the next day.
This list is updated from the official Disney WDW refurbishment list.
Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park
Disney's Hollywood Studios
Magic Kingdom Park
- Splash Mountain permanently closed being re-themed into Tiana's Bayou Adventure, opening late 2024
- Blizzard Beach closed for refurbishment - Opens 6 Nov 2023
- Closed for refurbishment from 6 Nov 2023
Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club
- Stormalong Bay and Shipwreck Pool - Closed Jan 2025 through May 2025
The list below is updated from other sources
- Skyliner Closed for Scheduled Maintenance 16 - 21 Jan 2024
Universal Studios Orlando
- KidZone area permanently closed being re-themed as Dreamworks land to open in 2024.
Islands of Adventure
- Closed 2023 - Nov 1, 6, 7, 15, 16, 20, 21, 29, 30.
- Closed 2023 - Dec 6, 7, 12, 13, 18, 19
Busch Gardens Tampa
'Rehab' refers to the scheduled maintenance, refurbishment or closure of a Ride or Attraction.
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:23 PM.